#MeToo Hysteria Is A Pretext For Women To Take Power And Money Away From Men - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Here is what I think, there's a clash of civilizations going on and TPTB are using women, LBGT, black people as a social weapon.

For certain there's horrible guy's out there, women beater, rapist, pedos, molesters. But those campaigns ain't aiming at them, they are aiming at the "light" harassement , the cat calling and the guy that accepts sexual favors.

There's no intention to help women victim of actual rape, see how they treated those groomed British girls, see how they treat rape victims in USA and compare that to how they burned certain Hollywood public figures. No mention of Hilary and her connection to the Podesta brothers who clearly are rapists, pedos and likely connected to human traffic.

In another words, the men who beat women will keep beating, rapists will rape and pedos will molest children.

The living proof of this bullshit is that ONU, including the women commission, gave more sanctions to Israel than the rest of the world combined, a world that includes India, Iran, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

Those Feminists groups don't seem to give a single fuck Saudi Arabia was chosen to enter the Human Rights commit instead of Argentina or Russia. The same Feminists don't give a single fuck about the rape numbers sky high in the UK and Sweden because of rapefugees.

maz wrote:I wholeheartedly agree that #MeToo is a feminist power grab. At this point, it couldn't be more obvious.

So since Roy Moore and Al Franken sex accusations have forced them out of power, a number of other high profile men have fallen to the #MeToo, including notables such as Tavis Smiley and Cenk Uygur.

The #MeToo Sexual Harassment Hysteria Is A Pretext For Women To Take Power And Money From Men

Long article, continued
skinster wrote:I think we should start putting down people who are not victims, but pretend to be, for the sake of what all the gods would want (it's a religion).

I'm glad someone is finally talking about healing, and next steps.

As an analogy... before you (the state, society) can tell people to stop driving cars everywhere, you have to provide alternative ways to get around - bike paths, transit, etc. and build homes closer to stuff. If you just make cars illegal, you are simply punishing people who only did what they were supposed to do.

Same with the me-too movement. Before you (the state, society) can tell males to stop seeking out female or male partners so aggressively, you (the state, society) has to provide alternative means of sexual relief for males. Things like casual homosexuality, beastiality, and perhaps subsidized sex-workers must fill in the gap if any real progress and healing are to be found.
skinster wrote:Shit analogy. Cars aren't people (women and children).

Still, a solution is raising the consciousness of people, teaching boys and men to respect girls/women and how sexual harassment and rape is bad. :)

Sex isn't people either. But people need sexual relief, and people need to get around. The analogy stays in the picture!

If you can't acknowledge that men need sexual relief, then you are a part of the cause of sexual aggression, and you don't have much to offer in terms of healing or improvement.

MeToo is yet another attack on social solidarity. No wonder we have no community anymore.
The Immortal Goon wrote:I can strongly attest to the fact that you can give yourself sexual relief without hassling any unwilling participant.

Or even better, up your game and find a willing participant.

Blaming individuals for social problems is a tactic of the rich and powerful.

Sexuality is highly-regulated in society, and this is "the game" that you're asking individuals to "up."

The rich can always find money to find "willing" sex partners (whores). They always win at this. And this sexual regulation is fake and goes against instincts.
Feminnazis often tell the lie that only 2% of rape accusations are false. The truth is that only 2% of rape allegations are proven to be lies, that's a very different thing. in fact you have to be pretty stupid to get found out for false sexual allegations. With just a little thought you can safely make false allegations.

You see the uncomfortable truth is that in a very large percentage of sexual allegations by women against men, it can not be proved beyond reasonable doubt that the man is guilty and it can not be proved beyond reasonable doubt that the allegations are false. It gets worse because a half way intelligent deliberate raper or assaulter will be careful about what they say, where as the guy who has been insensitive, slightly carried away by his lust, but did not intend to rape a woman, is mostly likely to get convicted by making unguarded admittances. This is why I object so strongly to FemiNazi campus culture.
QatzelOk wrote:Blaming individuals for social problems is a tactic of the rich and powerful.

Sexuality is highly-regulated in society, and this is "the game" that you're asking individuals to "up."

The rich can always find money to find "willing" sex partners (whores). They always win at this. And this sexual regulation is fake and goes against instincts.

Q, you always find a way of analyzing a topic with a very unique perspective. You really should consider writing a book with your 'reflections' on many topics. I would buy it. Charge me anything you like. Q's take on modern society, ancient society, consumer culture, etc. You are delightful.

If ever I get in the publishing industry I would hire you in a heartbeat to do travel pieces, op-ed pieces. Whatever you wanted.

I love almost every opinion you come up with. I don't say that about many people. But you? FANTASTIC man.
The Immortal Goon wrote:I can strongly attest to the fact that you can give yourself sexual relief without hassling any unwilling participant.

Or even better, up your game and find a willing participant.

You see here @The Immortal Goon this is what I call 'la respuesta escueta', which means "the shrewd and to-the-point" style. Stop the harassment because it means you lack some persuasion abilities. Lol. You are a heterosexual male for sure. But? You are right. All that aggressive and unwanted behavior by hetero males is about inadequacy and insecurity and just plain lacking in skills. Also, some men are shy as hell. And they are severely criticized because they don't 'exhibit' typical male behavior. I love sensitive, soft natured males with fine minds and sweet dispositions. Contrary to what many men believe that women should appreciate some macho aggressive, ultra callous man? Those men? Are usually selfish, lack empathy and are non givers. They make horrible lovers and only care about themselves and getting off and the woman is left unsatisfied and not happy. Over time? She has fantasies of chopping his balls off or kicking his ass. Because who wants a non feeling unable to love asshole for a lover? I don't.

All these men who keep on with the rape and it is ok to pussy grab? Would not know what to do with a woman who wanted something from them they can't give. Women who are not lesbian and completely heterosexual in sexuality? They want intimacy, they want to feel special, they want to feel wanted and loved, and they want to feel that the man loves them and cares about them as people. As partners. People long for closeness and intimacy and sharing and true connection. It dispells the feelings of being lonely and it actually brings forth something truly beautiful about women...that maternal part. The one men deep in their psyches long to experience. The protective mother, the receptive safe and warm cocoon of what women are emotionally to a masculine sensibility. Men compete so much, with each other, with society, with pressure of being the sex that is always the one with a lot of false expectations put on them.

I think men are always pressured in a way that is hard. They would benefit a lot if they laid to rest the need to compete and to outperform and just to glide into a safe world of love and acceptance. Women are that but only if the men realize that all that beauty is only retained if they respect and trust and love women. As equals not as objects, slaves or inferiors.

I think you are one of the men who know how to innately understand that about women and men TIG. You lucky man! ;) Unfortunately you are stressed. Time to focus on self care TIG. Rest makes for a better disposition you know!
QatzelOk wrote:Sex isn't people either. But people need sexual relief, and people need to get around. The analogy stays in the picture!

If you can't acknowledge that men need sexual relief, then you are a part of the cause of sexual aggression, and you don't have much to offer in terms of healing or improvement.

MeToo is yet another attack on social solidarity. No wonder we have no community anymore.

People may need sexual relief but they're not entitled to it from unwilling participants, as TIG said, ever.

MeToo is an attack on sexual harassment, abuse and rape. :)
skinster wrote:People may need sexual relief but they're not entitled to it from unwilling participants, as TIG said, ever.

MeToo is an attack on sexual harassment, abuse and rape. :)

Men need physical sexual relief. They aren't allowed to have sex with animals. With each other, in many societies and groups. With siblings.

And women have been conditioned to desire men with money, similar to the way whores have always responded to this singular pursuit.

This sociological problem won't be solved by throwing even more men in prisons, and shaming the rest.

Are you even looking for a solution, or just someone to shame? Because in sexuality, men are the Palestinians, and women are the chosen gender.
Suntzu wrote:Asking someone for a fuck is not sexual harassment.
It can be. It depends on where they are. It depends on your relative position of authority to the person, as well.

It has no place in the workplace to ask such a thing.

If you are a boss of the person you are asking, then it can be extremely intimidating to where it's seen as a threat. There can be an implied threat of firing if the person is to decline.

You're incredibly naive, aren't you?

Suntzu wrote:Trading favors for sex is not rape.
No, but if it's not completely consensual(if there is intimidation/threat of demotion, etc.), then it most certainly be classified as such. Rape is, most often, about asserting power. This is why these powerful people often do it.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

And the Ukraine aid bill is signed by Biden. Time […]

@wat0n Hope you have an enjoyable Passover. […]

I am sure all sorts of things 'seem incorrect' to[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The report clearly states that the Israeli governm[…]