#MeToo Hysteria Is A Pretext For Women To Take Power And Money Away From Men - Page 61 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

One Degree wrote:I admit it. I am guilty of ‘sexual misconduct’. I went for the boob 30 years ago and got slapped. What a horrible person I am. Lol.
Can’t we separate ‘normal’ behavior from actual sexual assault?

This is how it all started One Degree. And you have only enhanced you belief by stating "anything goes" after three dates. :roll:
B0ycey wrote:This is how it all started One Degree. And you have only enhanced you belief by stating "anything goes" after three dates. :roll:

It would be great if the ‘politically correct’ could make an argument without deception. Where did I say “anything goes”?
I will even go further and say there are times when it is okay to just ‘grab’. Swimming often results in a playful ‘grab’. If I have already been intimate with them, then this should be acceptable behavior with the other person having the option of telling you they didn’t like it. It is not a police matter.
One Degree wrote:It would be great if the ‘politically correct’ could make an argument without deception. Where did I say “anything goes”?
I will even go further and say there are times when it is okay to just ‘grab’. Swimming often results in a playful ‘grab’. If I have already been intimate with them, then this should be acceptable behavior with the other person having the option of telling you they didn’t like it. It is not a police matter.

Whether it is a police matter depends on the law. Not your opinion One Degree.

As for anything goes, I was talking about grabbing a boob without consent. I don't understand why getting consent is an issue for you?
B0ycey wrote:Whether it is a police matter depends on the law. Not your opinion One Degree.

As for anything goes, I was talking about grabbing a boob without consent. I don't understand why getting consent is an issue for you?

This is political debate. Using current law is a fallacy. We would have nothing to debate if we simply accepted things as they are. Consent is implied in a relationship unless specifically told otherwise.
One Degree wrote:This is political debate. Using current law is a fallacy.

Why is it a fallacy? The law is objective. It is designed to be objective. And whether it is a police matter only depends on the law and not political debate.

We would have nothing to debate if we simply accepted things as they are. Consent is implied in a relationship unless specifically told otherwise.

Consent requires permission and is not implied.
B0ycey wrote:Why is it a fallacy? The law is objective. It is designed to be objective. And whether it is a police matter only depends on the law and not political debate.

Consent requires permission and is not implied.

Failure to have sexual relations is grounds for annulment. Marriage requires implied consent to sexual relations.
Are you guys seriously telling me you don’t touch your girlfriend’s or wife’s boobs without asking first?
I knew the world had gotten more insane, but this is hard to believe.
I am more interested in your "three dates" statement. Although as been pointed out when you are in a relationship of trust and understanding, reading accepted cues along with a degree of vocal assurances is just standard in sexual relationships. Where people get into trouble is not taking boundaries seriously with people they do not know well - you know, grabbing a boob after three dates. :roll:
B0ycey wrote:I am more interested in your "three dates" statement. Although as been pointed out when you are in a relationship of trust and understanding, reading accepted cues along with a degree of vocal assurances is just standard in sexual relationships. Where people get into trouble is not taking boundaries seriously with people they do not know well - you know, grabbing a boob after three dates. :roll:

You are the one arguing the law is the law. Now you are backing out and saying it depends. You then want to use one example distorted to prove the opposite. Make up your mind. If you misread her ‘cues’ and touch her boob, should she call the police?
One Degree wrote:Maybe the problem is in different definitions of ‘grab’? The original argument was ‘without permission’. No, I don’t believe in asking permission from my girlfriend or wife. I expect them to tell me ‘no’ if they are not in the mood.

You're saying they would have to say no AFTER you grab them then?

I usually like to say "AYE BITCH!!! GIVE ME SOME OF THAT PUSSY!!!"
One Degree wrote:You are the one arguing the law is the law. Now you are backing out and saying it depends. You then want to use one example distorted to prove the opposite. Make up your mind. If you misread her ‘cues’ and touch her boob, should she call the police?

Backing out? If a women believes she has been sexually assaulted she should call the police - married or not. But that is completely different than understanding boundaries. I am fully aware of the boundaries in my relationship and I know my partner very well. I am not going to fall victim as I have years of understanding the cues and still use vocal assurances via flirting. I wouldn't just take a chance after three dates like you would as I am pretty damn sure my partner wouldn't like me grabbing them inappropriately when we didn't know each other well enough.
B0ycey wrote:Backing out? If a women believes she has been sexually assaulted she should call the police - married or not. But that is completely different than understanding boundaries. I am fully aware of the boundaries in my relationship and I know my partner very well. I am not going to fall victim as I have years of understanding the cues and still use vocal assurances via flirting. I wouldn't just take a chance after three dates like you would as I am pretty damn sure my partner wouldn't like me grabbing them inappropriately when we didn't know each other well enough.

How many dates does it take now before you go for some boob? 12? :)
It is obvious you guys are arguing rules for others that you assume will never apply to you. The naivety is hilarious. What happens when she can’t stand you anymore?
One Degree wrote:How many dates does it take now before you go for some boob? 12? :)
It is obvious you guys are arguing rules for others that you assume will never apply to you. The naivety is hilarious. What happens when she can’t stand you anymore?

I am not arguing rules for others. The rules are determined by the recipient only. And if a partner doesn't stand you any longer the cues are bloody obvious and you tend to split up btw. :roll:

As for "going for a boob" randomly, I don't even do that now.
B0ycey wrote:I am not arguing rules for others. The rules are determined by the recipient only. And if a partner doesn't stand you any longer the cues are bloody obvious and you tend to split up btw. :roll:

As for "going for a boob" randomly, I don't even do that now.

I thought you said the rules were determined by the law? So now, you are arguing the woman can just randomly decide when it is sexual assault and when it isn’t?
It gets confusing when you decide individuals have no responsibility of their own, doesn’t it?
I bet your partner appreciates your lack of interest in her boobs. Lol. Way to make a woman feel sexy.
One Degree wrote:So now, you are arguing the woman can just randomly decide when it is sexual assault and when it isn’t?

I wouldn't say randomly. However, to some degree, yes, it's their call on what's sexual assault. As only they know if they want to be fondled or not.
One Degree wrote:I thought you said the rules were determined by the law?

No. I said whether it is a police matter depends on the law. If there is no accusation then no offence could have taken place. Duh!!

So now, you are arguing the woman can just randomly decide when it is sexual assault and when it isn’t?

No, a women decides what is appropriate and the law determines if an offence has taken place. The law is objective. We have gone through this already. :roll:

It gets confusing when you decide individuals have no responsibility of their own, doesn’t it?
I bet your partner appreciates your lack of interest in her boobs. Lol. Way to make a woman feel sexy.

We have a family One Degree and are very happy. So don't pity me as I have never ever had an issue with sexual assault. And I show my interest in her and her anatomy in the accepted boundaries we have. As I said, she wouldn't like me just grabbing her breasts randomly anyway. I doubt many women would. Hence why have people get in trouble with attitudes like yours.
Rancid wrote:I wouldn't say randomly. However, to some degree, yes, it's their call on what's sexual assault. As only they know if they want to be fondled or not.

All they have to do is say ‘no’. Why is that asking so much?
Removing all fun and spontaneous acts from a relationship sounds really boring to me. I am glad I had a partner that would either enjoy it or tell me ‘not now’. We didn’t have to worry about ‘offending’ one another. That requires assuming malicious intent of the other. What kind of relationship needs that crap?

Moving the goalposts won't change the facts on th[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Meanwhile, your opponents argue that everyone e[…]