#MeToo Hysteria Is A Pretext For Women To Take Power And Money Away From Men - Page 78 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

QatzelOk wrote:
MeToo has begun to attack male IQ, and I blame this partially on people like skinster.

Petite brunettes who like good wine started it? :eh:

The guy on the bicycle riding in front of me who tried to commit seppuku on his handlebars by riding into a trolly track is not doing any of us any favors. I almost felt like finishing him off for bringing down the curve.
Godstud wrote::Trolling, as usual.

You were the one suddenly bringing MEN into a thread that isn't about them.

While I don't expect you to read Michel Foucault, I do expect you to remember the thread theme:

MeToo Hysteria Is A Pretext For Women To Take Power And Money Away From Men

You, like Pants, have learned to degrade other men (and even the relevence of men in a thread with men in the title!) as a way of gaining the favor of women in your life.

This is yet another form of training and pethood that I haven't really talked about much in this thread. All of your attempts to "tame male sexuality" through incriminating texts... will just further the sicknesses of our social disorders.
QatzelOk wrote:You, like Pants, have learned to degrade other men (and even the relevence of men in a thread with men in the title!) as a way of gaining the favor of women in your life.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But yeah, agreeing with women when they say men suck often does not hurt if you are trying to get them to like you and perhaps smooch with you.
Qatzelok wrote:You, like Pants, have learned to degrade other men
:?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Degrading those who bring shame upon the rest of us with their behavior, who are Incels and misogynists is not "degrading other men". No. We are degrading immature boys who pose as men.

Qatzelok wrote:But yeah, agreeing with women when they say men suck often does not hurt if you are trying to get them to like you and perhaps smooch with you.
Qatzelok definitely does not want that. ;)

I don't need to gain favour of women in my life, by acting in a kind, polite and responsible manner, but it sure does make life better when you do treat people with respect.
About living for the approval of women, Godstud wrote:Qatzelok definitely does not want that.

I'm not seeking sexual favors from women, which means I'm far free-er than you are when it comes to calling women's bullshit.

Your and Pants's fawning submission is a result of a successful media campaign (starting in the 70s) where men were redefined as "criminals," just like black men were under slavery and race-based capitalism.
If you find women have too much power in the West, then I highly recommend third world countries like Thailand. The women are generally far more subservient, but in addition if you are a half way prosperous westerner, out in the third world you will be rich by their standards creating an enormous power disparity with the average indigenous women. The great thing is that you can still play the progressive, but the women will have to suck it up, indulge your egoistic whims and in particular never challenge your pretentious liberal hypocrisy. But don't worry, because if your position of privilege ever makes you feel guilt, you can exercise your conscience by going on social media, virtue signalling and joining the resistance against Donald Trump.
QatzelOk wrote:I'm not seeking sexual favors from women, which means I'm far free-er than you are when it comes to calling women's bullshit.

I am married. Happily so. So I am also not seeking sexual favours from women,

Your and Pants's fawning submission is a result of a successful media campaign (starting in the 70s) where men were redefined as "criminals," just like black men were under slavery and race-based capitalism.

I have to admit that Charlie’s Angels was enjoyable.
QatzelOk wrote:I'm not seeking sexual favors from women, which means I'm far free-er than you are when it comes to calling women's bullshit.

Women's bullshit = talking about harassment, abuse, beatings, sex crimes and murder of women that happens every day at the hands of men.

Qatz: BUT...BUT...MEN DIE TOO. :*(

Yeah, we know you kill each other too and that's bad too, there there.

#NotAllMen+Qatz
skinster mockingly wrote:Qatz: BUT...BUT...MEN DIE TOO. :*(

This makes you look like you don't really care about men dying.

You can't care about males because of what a victim you are, and your victimhood here is legitimized by your gender. Men are all perps, from this gendered victimhood standpoint.

Likewise, a lot of racists point to black murders as a reason not to mourn the death of black people. It's all about white victimhood for these people, and whether a black is a murderer or murdered, or that black people get murdered more than white people.... won't phase their color-coded victimhood.

This is the company you are keeping right now. 8)
No, @QatzelOk, you are making the mistake of thinking that just because someone is bringing attention to the plight of women being victims, that men's victimization is being lessened. It's like the white guy saying that "Black Lives Matter" is only caring about black people, when in fact, the Black Lives Matter movement is really only saying, "Black Lives Matter, Too".]

Don't worry, you can still play the victim. You'll have plenty of opportunities for that. :roll:
QatzelOk wrote:This makes you look like you don't really care about men dying.

No that was me mocking you, since you don't really care about women dying at the hands of men and keep on attacking anyone who speaks about that, like some kind of sensitive baby. Not sure why you're so sensitive to women talking about the crimes against one sex class by another in a thread about a recent movement where a lot of women were able to speak out about their harassment, abuse and rape by men..as though it's not a real thing. Not sure why you hate women but that's all you keep displaying, while crying for men that...aren't ITT, apparently.
skinster wrote:...women dying...

This thread is not about women dying.

It's about the negative effects that MeToo hysteria has had on men.

MeToo isn't about dying either. It's about women regreting sexual adventures, or deciding that they've been "pressured" into sex.

"I had to suck Harvey's dick to get a lead role" isn't the same thing as "dying."

Unless you mean "dying for the lead role."
Qatzelok wrote:It's about the negative effects that MeToo hysteria has had on men.
It only has negative effects on men who are pieces of shit, treat women without any respect, and are otherwise assholes.

Qatzelok wrote:MeToo isn't about dying either. It's about women regreting sexual adventures, or deciding that they've been "pressured" into sex.
You obviously know fuck, and all, about this because you're saying the same shit that the other misogynists have been saying for the last 70+ pages. You fit in after all... :knife:
skinster wrote:Qatz ignores power relations between employers and employees when it comes to sex...

No I don't.

But you intentionally ignore the power of young women to sex their way to the top, and to steal roles that they really don't deserve by manipulating male instincts in a provocative way.

Pretending to find men sexy has been the ticket to a lot of female success in both Hollywood and the business world. But it comes at the cost of creating horny males and females who consider you a whore.

The evil of women is just as strong in this game of sex-for-dollars as the evil of money. Men are just the innocent victims of a sick system (that's dying, but let's ignore that).
How to Destroy A Man Now (DAMN): A Handbook

In How to Destroy A Man Now (DAMN), Dr. Angela Confidential (a business psychologist, consultant, and human resource professional) empowers women with a step-by-step guide for destroying a man’s reputation and removing him from power.

Joshua A.
5.0 out of 5
February 16, 2018
Shows the tactics women use to gain unfair leverage over men. Gentlemen, read this book and learn how to protect yourselves. 5 stars
70 people found this helpful

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oex20hQeQp4 No, […]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O