#MeToo Hysteria Is A Pretext For Women To Take Power And Money Away From Men - Page 82 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Drlee wrote:When one is a national politician literally all wealthy people are "close friends".

Ghislaine Maxwell was at Chelsea Clinton's wedding. :lol:

HRC is as guilty as her gross husband, if not for turning a blind eye to paedophilia and rape-trafficking, maybe her work on the destruction of Libya and elsewhere might sway you.
skinster wrote:Ghislaine Maxwell was at Chelsea Clinton's wedding. :lol:

HRC is as guilty as her gross husband, if not for turning a blind eye to paedophilia and rape-trafficking, maybe her work on the destruction of Libya and elsewhere might sway you.

David Icke was right, they're fucking lizard people.

Nonsense about the so-called rape trafficking have anything to do with the Clintons.

And yes. I am inconsolable over the fall of that fine upstanding paragon of ME virtue Muammar Mohammed Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi. For me he is the absolute apotheosis of Arab manhood and the model for Islamic government everywhere. The world is a poorer place for the deposing and subsequent death of so illuminating a figure. How the world will survive without his firm hand on the tiller I cannot tell.

"Libya is an African country. May Allah help the Arabs and keep them away from us. We don't want anything to do with them. They did not fight with us against the Italians, and they did not fight with us against the Americans"
Muammar al-Gaddafi
Drlee wrote:Nonsense about the so-called rape trafficking have anything to do with the Clintons.

Yeah, the Clintons have nowt to do with Epstein, even though Bill was on Epstein's private jet a shitload and his pimp/madam was at the Clinton's daughter's wedding. :lol:

And yes. I am inconsolable over the fall of that fine upstanding paragon of ME virtue Muammar Mohammed Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi. For me he is the absolute apotheosis of Arab manhood and the model for Islamic government everywhere. The world is a poorer place for the deposing and subsequent death of so illuminating a figure. How the world will survive without his firm hand on the tiller I cannot tell.

Well, you know, there wouldn't be slavery in Libya today if it weren't for your country's actions against it. But it doesn't matter I suppose? Since the victims are black and brown...

Nobody is claiming Gaddafi is perfect but what he did for Libya and other African countries will keep his name is history in the positive category, whereas rapists and rapist-lovers like the Clintons will be/already are shown clearly for the savage warmongering and racist scum that they were/are. And I suspect you already know this, but continue supporting them like some dumb cuck who believes they served your interests in any way. :D

Here I quote a few sentences from the post in the […]

Turn, turn, turn

The timelines have not gotten much attention in t[…]

Trump, Oh my god !

Old friend. What are you doing to me! SARCASM. […]

Will Russia interfere or will China butt in? Chi[…]