Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Be President - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Beren wrote:Donald Trump sort of legitimately claims to be a genius because he always got what he wanted, which was fame, money, power, and prostitutes.

I've never seen The Apprentice, but The President has been a shit show so far. It has terrible ratings.

President Trump has very high ratings. You can't use gallop job approval polls as a measure of ratings or a measure of job approval either because they don't even ask Trump supporters like me. Anyway, his TV news ratings is probably higher than any President in history, because he creates a new story nearly everyday by his use of twitter. The MSM may turn them into negative stories, but they all increase his viewer coverage and ratings. Praise the Lord.
Potemkin wrote:What is it with Americans and irony? Lol.

Americans didn't want to be deaf to irony. But they are, and they're good at it.

Also, Adam Sandler didn't want to be unfunny. But he made a fortune being just that.

Hindsite wrote:Putin said Russian women are the best prostitutes in the world too.

Income inequality tends to bring out the best in prostitution.
QatzelOk wrote:Income inequality tends to bring out the best in prostitution.

I heard they make great mail order brides, too. A former co-worker told me that the problem is that it cost him time and money to travel to Russia to bring her back with him to the USA.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Killing people and getting brother to fight br[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous[…]

Anomie: in societies or individuals, a conditi[…]

@FiveofSwords " black " Genetically[…]