The real takeaway from Wolf’s book - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

4cal wrote:It gives context to what is going to be seen and what has been seen; he and his wife's almost icy public personas, Ivanka rampant stupidity, and why the turnover for this administration has almost reached the level of fast-food restaurants.

No matter what Ivanka does she's gonna be called stupid by the left. She doesn't follow her dad on every thing, which is normal, but she'll be called stupid by the left for simply being Trump's daughter and naturally helping her dad out anyway.

http://m.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/ja ... 1a4b1963e7

The combativeness of MSM has resulted in several press secretarys getting simply fed up with the Press and leaving or not being able to properly handle a gang of people who wish they were "gone". Anyway he's finally stuck gold with Sanders, she is fantastic. My guess is without that the the numbers would be roughly the same or a little more than Reagan.
4cal wrote:It gives context to what is going to be seen and what has been seen; he and his wife's almost icy public personas, Ivanka rampant stupidity, and why the turnover for this administration has almost reached the level of fast-food restaurants.

I’m taking this to the thread in today’s news. You can catch up there.
colliric wrote:No matter what Ivanka does she's gonna be called stupid by the left. She doesn't follow her dad on every thing, which is normal, but she'll be called stupid by the left for simply being Trump's daughter and naturally helping her dad out anyway.

The combativeness of MSM has resulted in several press secretarys getting simply fed up with the Press and leaving or not being able to properly handle a gang of people who wish they were "gone". Anyway he's finally stuck gold with Sanders, she is fantastic. My guess is without that the the numbers would be roughly the same or a little more than Reagan.

She'd be called stupid by anyone truly informed on the issues which she, her perverted father, (and 98% of Trump supporters) are clearly not. :D
colliric wrote:No matter what Ivanka does she's gonna be called stupid by the left. She doesn't follow her dad on every thing, which is normal, but she'll be called stupid by the left for simply being Trump's daughter and naturally helping her dad out anyway.

You think Ivanka is smart? really sure simply comes across as fairly limited,

Trump's family are significant players in Trump's whitehouse. They are totally fair game.
pugsville wrote:You think Ivanka is smart? really sure simply comes across as fairly limited,

Trump's family are significant players in Trump's whitehouse. They are totally fair game.

No I think she's just a normally intelligent young woman who doesn't believe the exact same things as her father(in fact I'm certain she was a Democratic voter prior to naturally voting 1 for Dad and supporting Dad).

She's obviously smarter than Bannon, who pulled the idiot noob move of trying to come between a father and his daughter, because of a clear over inflated ego. Whitehouse is the home of the First Family as much as it's the President's main workplace.

Daughter wins everytime.

He deserved to be put in his place for thinking he could ever try that.
[quote=“Finfinder"]Same people who tout this book, regularly buy and believe supermarket tabloids.[/quote]

The difference being that the subjects of supermarket tabloids do not usually reinforce the stories everyday. Trump looks less and less like a “stable genius” every time he opens his pie hole.
CNN's Jake Tappe doesn't want to hear the truth.

Emily Maitlis interviews former White House adviser Sebastian Gorka and Janice Min of The Hollywood Reporter following the publication of Michael Wolff’s controversial book on Donald Trump, ‘Fire and Fury’.

As a Latino, I am always very careful about crossi[…]

As I pointed out. the source says 'there is no sc[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/uk[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]