VIDEO: Former Major of the Ukrainian Army told how they shot down the Boeing MH17 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KufWhc_TzVs

Former Major of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Yuri Baturin said that the Malaysian Boeing flight MH17, which crashed in the Donbass in July 2014, was struck from the village of Zaroshchenskoye, which was controlled by Kiev.

It is noted that at the time of the crash he was the commander of the command post of the A-1215 military unit of anti-aircraft missile forces near Kharkov, and personally saw Boeing on the day of the crash on the indicators.

A former Ukrainian serviceman said: "Attention was drawn to all the planes that were flying over the zone of combat operations, because, from my point of view, this is nonsense." And attention was paid exactly at the moment when the plane disappeared from the indicators."

He also said that a few days after the crash, military men arrived at the command post near Kharkov, who were engaged in relocating the 156th anti-aircraft missile regiment to the area of ​​the village of Zaroshchenskoye. Baturin noted that the "Buk" air defense system was also part of that regiment.

The ex-major of the Armed Forces of Ukraine compared the facts and realized that the Boeing MH17 label disappeared on the radar screen in the zone of action of the antiaircraft guided missile of the Buk anti-aircraft missile system, which includes the point of standing "Zaroshchenskoye village."

The former soldier summed up: "It was then that everything became clear, then everything fell into place, then it became embarrassing, painful, difficult ..."

Wake me up when you have something to replace it.[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I love how everybody is rambling about printing m[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]

Wars still happen. And violent crime is blooming,[…]