Israel is a racist state? Why? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

The Zionists attack on Africans is racist and deportation to a third state is against International Law.

Thousands of asylum seekers gathered Monday before the Rwandan embassy in Israel to protest government efforts to deport them. In recent days, the Population and Immigration Authority has begun telling Eritrean asylum seekers at the Holot detention center that they must leave for Rwanda or be imprisoned indefinitely at the Saharonim prison.
Last Thursday, an authority official spoke with 20 of the 886 people detained there, informing them that they must indicate within a month whether they intend to leave the country. She proposed that they go to Rwanda, but the documents they received do not mention this country as a destination. According to guidelines published by the Immigration Authority last week, it will be possible to deport to a third country anyone who did not file an asylum request by the end of 2017, or anyone whose request was denied.
“We’re here to protest our expulsion” said Johnny, an Eritrean asylum seeker and one of the demonstration's organizers. “This agreement [between Israel and Rwanda] is illegal. It’s shameful, it’s terrible. There’s never been anything like it. We’re prepared to sit in jail rather than go there. The minute you get there you can’t stay. You’re illegal, you have no documents, you can’t work and the language is difficult. They take all your money and you don’t know what’s going to happen. Instead of facing such a death we prefer being in jail. I’m from Eritrea; I didn’t go to Uganda or Rwanda. I came to Israel. Why doesn’t it give us the things it’s obliged to, even though it’s a signatory to the UN Refugee Convention?"
At the interviews, asylum seekers were given two pages written in Hebrew, labeled ‘Information sheet for infiltrators leaving for a safe third country’. It says: “We wish to inform you that Israel has signed agreements that enable you to leave to a safe third country which will receive you and give you a residence permit which will allow you to work and ensure you are not repatriated to your country of origin.” It further states that “the country you are going to is one that has made great progress over the last decade, absorbing thousands of returning residents and migrants from various African countriesthere is stability in this country which has enabled development in many areas, including education, medicine and infrastructure.”
The Population Authority clarified that it would issue asylum seekers who deport themselves Israeli travel documents and pay for their flights. “Our representatives will accompany you through the entire process up to your flight. You can address all your questions to them.” The Authority says that every person will be given $3,500before boarding the plane, along with an entrance visa to the country of destination.
Asylum seekers protest Israel's policy of deportation to Rwanda in front of the Rwandan embassy in Herzliya on January 22, 2018.Meged Gozani
"Upon arrival you will be met by a local team which will accompany you during the first few days there. It will take you to a prearranged hotel, where you will meet local representatives who will explain the choices you have and help you start your adjustment” says the document which was handed out.
Testimony by asylum seekers who’ve left Israel in recent years for Rwanda and Uganda shows that these countries do not afford protection or basic rights. Many asylum seekers thus continue their journey in search of an asylum. Two months ago Haaretz reported testimonies given by Eritreans and Sudanese who had lived in Israel, left for Rwanda and then made their way to Germany and Holland.
They said they were not allowed to remain in Rwanda and their status remained undetermined there. Many were imprisoned while searching for other refuges, subjected to violence and extortion, often facing death. With no legal status or documents they were exposed to repeated threats of deportation to their countries of origin from which they’d escaped. Some were held under harsh conditions in facilities in Libya, before making a dangerous sea crossing to Europe.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/tho ... -1.5750599
They escape shitholes like Pakistan, where its own citzen are fleeing. Saudi Arabia refuse to take any "refugee", despite being mostly Muslims.

Israel gave them health, shelter, money and eduction for 10 years. It's enough.
Still amused at how Russians and Europeans ITT act as though a middle-Eastern country (Palestine) belongs to them, while they complain about others from countries closer to Palestine, seek refuge there.
Merely saying things doesn't make them true. You would have to prove that the land of Palestine never existed, even though it's mentioned right there in the Balfour Agreement. But we all know ye are full of shit and as usual will come out with one-liners that perhaps only yourselves believe.
This has already been addressed and if you want the answers you can take a little gander around the I/P forum. I know what you're doing though, it's that typical zionist deflection thing and it is also off-topic so I will bring the thread back to the topic:

noir wrote:Israel is Apartheid racist state, why do they want to stay? Taqyya has no answer

Thanks for admitting Israel is a racist apartheid state finally, but everyone knows that already.

Why do the refugees not want to go back to Rwanda where they fear they will be killed or put into slavery? Hmm. Let me think about that for a few minutes...

Do you like my new sig, noir?
whatever lol anyway lets get back to the topic

even if those infiltrators were real refugees they are still here illegally because Egypt should be their host country according to the refugee convention

I know that Egypt is a shitty place who treat them like sub humans but I dont care thats not my problem....
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oex20hQeQp4 No, […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhTHsvuKa4s

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O