Train Wrecks, Baseball Shootings, One Party Government shutdowns..... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

It seems to me that someone or something may be trying to tell the Republicans (or the American voters anyway) something....

While we all hope that nothing serious befell those who we disagree with politically, there seems to be a pattern of bizarre happenings that follows around the Republicans. When you remain silent (if not complicit) when there is genuine threats to the nation at hand in the form of the President and his henchmen....karma has a way of letting you know you're doing wrong.
It is clear to me that the Democrats are doing wrong. The look on the faces of the Democrats at the State of the Union address reveals their evil minds.
In response to the tax cut, Pelosi said the bonuses paid to workers as "crumbs" even though many of them ranged in the $1000 to $3000 range.
Trump likened this to Hillary Clinton referring to many of the Trump supporters as"deplorables."
It looks like the Democrats have decided to be the party of obstruction of anything good.
:lol: The Republicans were responsible for the government shutdown.

Trump, as well, of course. Poor leadership. Sad.

President Trump Is Against the Government Shutdown. But He Encouraged Them in the Past
http://time.com/5109760/government-shut ... mp-tweets/
Godstud wrote::lol: The Republicans were responsible for the government shutdown.

Most of the Democrats voted to shutdown the government, while most of the Republicans voted to keep it open. Anyway, the Senate needs 60 votes to approve it and was able to get enough Democrats to agree to vote yes to reopen the government only 3 days later. Very little harm done.
Hindsite wrote:It is clear to me that the Democrats are doing wrong. The look on the faces of the Democrats at the State of the Union address reveals their evil minds.
In response to the tax cut, Pelosi said the bonuses paid to workers as "crumbs" even though many of them ranged in the $1000 to $3000 range.
Trump likened this to Hillary Clinton referring to many of the Trump supporters as"deplorables."
It looks like the Democrats have decided to be the party of obstruction of anything good.

It's clear to us that you have zero idea what you're talking about and you happily display that.

Karma seems to have zeroed in on the GOP
Godstud wrote::lol: The Republicans were responsible for the government shutdown.

Trump's approval shot up to 49%. He's doing totally awesome! Schumer totally caved to special interests and let down the left.

Hindsite wrote:Most of the Democrats voted to shutdown the government, while most of the Republicans voted to keep it open.

Yes, that has not escaped the attention of voters. I could care less either way, as I like the government shutting down.

4cal wrote:It's clear to us that you have zero idea what you're talking about and you happily display that.

Karma seems to have zeroed in on the GOP

Karma is some crazy Democrats trying to harm the GOP?

Godstud wrote:The GOP had the majority in the Senate. They couldn't even get their own people to vote for it. Sad.

They need 60 votes, but we could change that rule too.

Godstud wrote:Trump is the cocksucker of God. He's a piece of shit immoral cheating scumball.

He's totally awesome. He's taller than Jeb Bush and has a larger penis than Marco Rubio.

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]