Turkey's President blesses little girl to die 'for Allah' - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

@Atlantis
No i havent. When the fuck did i ever defend child marriage and say its acceptable ??
The last discussion about child marriage was you and others claiming the 16 and 17 year old teenagers are children and so can not get married. My position was no they were not children rather young adults at that age and should be allowed to get married within a certain age range.
Dont try to put words in my mouth and if you want to make a claim about my positions you should go back to the thread and look for exactly what I said. Teenagers getting married to other teenagers is not fucking child marriage.
anasawad wrote:@Atlantis
No i havent. When the fuck did i ever defend child marriage and say its acceptable ??
The last discussion about child marriage was you and others claiming the 16 and 17 year old teenagers are children and so can not get married. My position was no they were not children rather young adults at that age and should be allowed to get married within a certain age range.
Dont try to put words in my mouth and if you want to make a claim about my positions you should go back to the thread and look for exactly what I said. Teenagers getting married to other teenagers is not fucking child marriage.

You are not going to get out off this by throwing around swear words.

I distinctly remember that we were talking about children between 12 and 14, but even if that were not the case, you were definitely defending the practice of adults marrying minors common in the ME. And that means child marriage involving kids 14 or younger.

Take note that Middle Eastern men find that the child marriages they are used to are a criminal offense in Europe and will be prosecuted under the law.

@Atlantis
go back to the thread and look at what I was saying. The topic was about a 17 year old girl married in Sweden which you were claiming is child marriage and i was saying no it isnt. And the thing i said was spread is teenagers aged between 16-19 year old often getting married to each other and beginning their lives together beig common in Syria and Lebanon.
No one even mentioned 14 year olds in that thread.

The thread is called "Sweden to legallize child marriage" where the last time this discussion was brought up.
Why not try go there and see what I actually wrote about the topic.
Last edited by anasawad on 04 Mar 2018 17:05, edited 1 time in total.
noir wrote:The kissing thing didn't bother me because I saw far worse from other MENA leaders than kissing it the chicks. The wishing for a child to become a martyr while engaging with another assault on the Kurds is the issue here.

It's funny how Western propagandists claim that Muslim societies are BOTH sexually hyperactive AND sexually repressed.

Why not just call foreigners "bad guys who wear black hats" and forget about trying to make a cross-cultural comparison of sexual regulation?

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]