When Dealing with a Bear, Hubris Is Suicidal - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Here is a simple question a journalist could ask: “would the type of people who had no problems blowing up an large train station, or bringing down three buildings in downtown New York, have any hesitation in using a goofy method to try kill a useless Russian ex-spy if that could justify further hostile actions against a country which they desperately need to demonize to justify and preserve the current AngloZionist world order?”. The answer I think is self-evident. The question shall therefore not be asked. Instead, soy-boys from Foreign Policy mag will tell us about how the Russians use exotic flowers to kill high visibility opponents whose death would serve no conceivable political goal.

With “principles” such as the end justifies the means and the wholesale violation of the Ten Commandants all “for the greater glory of God” the western civilization got cozy with the idea that there was no real, objective truth, only the subjective perception or even representation each person might have thereof. Fast forward another 10 centuries or so and we end up with the modern “Gayropa” (as Europe is now often referred to in Russia): not only has God been declared ‘dead’ and all notions of right and wrong dismissed as “cultural”, but even objective reality has now been rendered contingent upon political expediency and ideological imperatives.

http://www.unz.com/tsaker/when-dealing- ... -suicidal/

And as long as Europe was lead by “great supine protoplasmic invertebrate jellies” (to use the wonderful words of Boris Johnson) and the sub-pathetic Eltsin was drinking himself to death in the Kremlin, this system could more or less function. But when Putin came onto the scene this house of card came tumbling down. When faced with a real man and an officer with a iron will and an excellent understanding of how the western political system works, the likes of Obama, Cameron and Merkel found themselves completely outmaneuvered.

https://thesaker.is/a-society-of-sexual ... inocchios/
Gladio” is really an open secret by now. ...

That’s right: a NATO-run terrorist network in western Europe involved in false flag massacres like the infamous Bologna train station bombing. No, not the Soviet KGB backing the Baader-Meinhof Red Army Faction ...

Why would Nato have "run" the RAF?

After going underground, many of the 1st and 2nd generation RAF members were given a new identity by the Stasi security police in communist East Germany. They lived behind the iron curtain for many years. It can be excluded that the KGB wasn't in on this. It was part of the Soviet block's attempt to destabilize West Germany. After the fall of the wall, they were arrested and sentenced. Their testimony is public knowledge. As to the 3rd generation, they are making a living by bank robbery. There is no more political activity. If they were sponsored by Nato, they wouldn't have to live by robbery.

Spreading obvious lies discredits the whole story.
Rakshasa wrote:http://www.unz.com/tsaker/when-dealing-with-a-bear-hubris-is-suicidal/
https://thesaker.is/a-society-of-sexual ... inocchios/

You have quoted some find rhetoric that suits the feeling I sometimes get when I long for the old Soviet Union days where there was actually a moral advantage to Russia. At least Russia was trying to improve on the ravages of capitalism.

But now that Russia is capitalist, it will probably end up cooperating with the USA in order to destroy small nations and divvy them up amongst themselves.

What does Russia stand for today? A different type of capitalism? We've already lived through every possible variation so it's kind of like watching a nation go into suspended animation.

Though it's also true that capitalist nations often find themselves competing for colonies and stolen resources from smaller nations.
QatzelOk wrote:What does Russia stand for today? A different type of capitalism?

For independence from USA imperialism, which destroys other nations independence.
Basic principle of independence - respect to internal affairs of other nations - was destroyed long ago, USA now openly invade other nations, using even military invasions.

QatzelOk wrote:in order to destroy small nations

Russia never done it even before 1917. Genocide is trademark of WASP imperialism, in Russian Empire small nations was carefully preserved and integrated into Empire society. Many nations would be completely destroyed if not saved by Russians, Georgians for example.
Rakshasa wrote:For independence from USA imperialism, which destroys other nations independence.
Basic principle of independence - respect to internal affairs of other nations - was destroyed long ago, USA now openly invade other nations, using even military invasions.

Russia never done it even before 1917. Genocide is trademark of WASP imperialism, in Russian Empire small nations was carefully preserved and integrated into Empire society. Many nations would be completely destroyed if not saved by Russians, Georgians for example.

Your distinction between ‘saving’ and ‘destroying’ smaller nations is a very old and worn out propaganda line.
The breakup of the Soviet Union would be a better argument for Russia’s belief in autonomy, not their absorption of others.
Rakshasa wrote:For independence from USA imperialism, which destroys other nations independence.

I'm not going to disagree with you since you seem to have a lot more knowledge of Russian history than I do. But it seems like a lot of former Soviet Republics have lost their mother tongues. Even the Ukraine is about 30-40% Russophone. I think a few Baltic former republics are mostly Russophone. This can be considered a kind of cultural genocide, linked to hegemony.
One Degree wrote:Your distinction between ‘saving’ and ‘destroying’ smaller nations is a very old and worn out propaganda line.
The breakup of the Soviet Union would be a better argument for Russia’s belief in autonomy, not their absorption of others.

WTF are you talking about? You make no sense!

Nice example is Chechnya. After independence de-fact in 1991 it become a land of chaos and anarchy. Total gangsterism, mass murder of all non-Chechen, kidnapping for ransom, etc, etc. If you able to read Russian, try this, from citizen of Grozny.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/f ... -z3CxUYhUJ
It's about how small nations unable to live all by itself and quickly fall into ruins.

QatzelOk wrote:I'm not going to disagree with you since you seem to have a lot more knowledge of Russian history than I do. But it seems like a lot of former Soviet Republics have lost their mother tongues. Even the Ukraine is about 30-40% Russophone. I think a few Baltic former republics are mostly Russophone. This can be considered a kind of cultural genocide, linked to hegemony.

Nonsense. Al those republic have lots of Russians inside, and many people learn Russian in natural way. In USSR LOTS of efforts was used to save and preserve all those mother tongues even for small nations like Chukchi and others. And Russian even created written language for all those small nations - they never have it before.
QatzelOk wrote:I'm not going to disagree with you since you seem to have a lot more knowledge of Russian history than I do. But it seems like a lot of former Soviet Republics have lost their mother tongues. Even the Ukraine is about 30-40% Russophone. I think a few Baltic former republics are mostly Russophone. This can be considered a kind of cultural genocide, linked to hegemony.

As I understand it, Ukrainian and Russian are extremely similar, and practically the same language.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Russian was the official language of the Soviet Union, and is also a lingua-franca for people of those countries. I've met plenty of people from places like Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Azerbaijan, etc. And I've listened to these same people converse with each other in Russian.

That doesn't mean they speak Russian at home with their families, or with their associates from their own country.

I think you are a bit alarmist here.

How many former colonies of Britain, France, the U.S. (e.g. the Philippines), etc. use their former colonial master's language as an official language of government and/or education? That is closer to the mark of what you are talking about.
Crantag wrote:...That doesn't mean they speak Russian at home with their families, or with their associates from their own country.

I think you are a bit alarmist here.

How many former colonies of Britain, France, the U.S. (e.g. the Philippines), etc. use their former colonial master's language as an official language of government and/or education? That is closer to the mark of what you are talking about.

In Canada, both French and all native languages were destroyed by armed settlers, and the later immigration that came to cooperate with this settler state. This is a form of colonialism, which is why I suggest that the slow disappearance of Baltic languages.. is a sign of lack of respect for smaller nations in the Soviet Union.

Rakshasa wrote:Nice example is Chechnya....It's about how small nations unable to live all by itself and quickly fall into ruins.

Or perhaps they "are forced to fall into ruins" so that a disorganized superpower can "prove" that it can still kill foreign bad guys?

Al those republic have lots of Russians inside, and many people learn Russian in natural way. In USSR LOTS of efforts was used to save and preserve all those mother tongues even for small nations like Chukchi and others. And Russian even created written language for all those small nations - they never have it before.

All those republics having lots or Russians inside... sounds like settler colonialism to me. A big nation destroying smaller nations to feel some kind of pride in being "a survivor" in the same way that school shooters are survivors if they get arrested afterwards.
QatzelOk wrote:In Canada, both French and all native languages were destroyed by armed settlers, and the later immigration that came to cooperate with this settler state.

I agree, what is left of the French language in Canada is pitiful. The disappearance of the local native languages is a sad fact but they were incomprehensible anyway.
Everything is so much easier in English.
Rakshasa wrote:Nice example is Chechnya. After independence de-fact in 1991 it become a land of chaos and anarchy. Total gangsterism, mass murder of all non-Chechen, kidnapping for ransom, etc, etc.

Sounds like a normal Muslim country.
Rich wrote:Sounds like a normal Muslim country.

Actually, the story of the Chechnya sounds like a normal imperialistic war. And the slow, constant disappearance of minority cultures in the Soviet Union (former) makes Russia look like a normal hegemon.

It's like Russia went from communist to imperialist (the final stage of capitalism) in just a few months.

Was this Lenin's way of teaching mankind a lesson from the grave?
QatzelOk wrote:Actually, the story of the Chechnya sounds like a normal imperialistic war.

BS!!!
You are trolling or completely ignorant.

QatzelOk wrote:And the slow, constant disappearance of minority cultures in the Soviet Union (former)

Do you have any proof?

QatzelOk wrote:makes Russia look like a normal hegemon.

Disappearance of American Natives in USA is made by open genocide. Do Russia ever did anything like that?

QatzelOk wrote:It's like Russia went from communist to imperialist (the final stage of capitalism) in just a few months.

Another BS - do you even know what imperialism means?
Disappearance of American Natives in USA is made by open genocide. Do Russia ever did anything like that?

:lol:

I wonder how Muscovy went from being an outpost in the east of Europe to going all the way to Vladivostok and owning a vast chunk of Asia, hmm who knows? :muha1:

Doesn't he have billions in Truth social (you pos[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]

Based on what? On simple economics. and in t[…]