UK has no proof of Russia’s role in Skripal poisoning - Page 29 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

anarchist23 wrote:Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko

Not according to his father and brother.

BRITAIN had more reason to kill Alexander Litvinenko than the Russians, claims the spy's brother, Daily Mail, 21 January 2016 wrote:Alexander worked to combat serious organised crime such as murders and arms trafficking, but did not know any state secrets, his brother claims.

'It is the Western media that have called him a spy,' he added, claiming that the report - 10 years after the death - was a set-up to put pressure on the Russian Government.

Maxim said he and his father have no faith in the report.
Quick reminder to everyone: they weren't visiting the cathedral. They walked past the Wilton Rd Shell petrol station, in the opposite direction to the cathedral when starting from the station, and on its way to nowhere apart from the Skripal house in this incident. They didn't try to visit the cathedral on Saturday, when we know they could have. They didn't try to visit Stonehenge on Sunday, when we know they could have (and that was another thing they claim to have travelled hundreds of miles to do). They cannot have spent more than 15 minutes inside the Cathedral at most, from the timing of photos in Salisbury streets that we have, and there's no evidence they even did that.

Traces of Novichok were found in the London hotel they stayed in.

Why the fuck is anyone pretending they're not guilty? This would secure a conviction beyond reasonable doubt in court.
anarchist23 wrote:They have video cameras at Salisbury Cathedral. Could you show me some video evidence of the Russian Clowns being at the Cathedral, for starters.

B0ycey wrote:Still waiting on your proof btw.

The proof is their bullshit interview on RT and all it's inconsistencies. lol
B0ycey wrote:I don't need to. They said the weather was too cold. Do you want me to provide a weather forecast? :lol:

To cold. Your having a laugh. It's only a short walk from the train station

[center-img]http://i63.tinypic.com/1g5061.jpg[/center-img]

Edit.
anarchist23 wrote:Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko

Not according to his father and brother.
BRITAIN had more reason to kill Alexander Litvinenko than the Russians, claims the spy's brother, Daily Mail, 21 January 2016"]Alexander worked to combat serious organised crime such as murders and arms trafficking, but did not know any state secrets, his brother claims.

Alexander Litvienko said it was the Russians. lol
A Daily Mail report. lol
And what about?
Georgi Markov was assassinated on a London street via a micro-engineered pellet containing ricin, fired into his leg from an umbrella wielded by someone associated with the Bulgarian Secret Service. It has been speculated that they asked the KGB for help
anarchist23 wrote:The proof is their bullshit interview on RT and all it's inconsistencies. lol

And not answering questions to the extent required in not inconsistencies. It is actually a right btw. What did they say to disprove their claim? That would be a starting point for you if you are going to claim there is evidence in the video. If not, you have an assumption and no more.

To cold. Your having a laugh. It's only a short walk from the train station

You only asked for a plausible reason for them being there and proof to the claim. I have done that - whether you accept the reasoning is irrelevant btw. It isn't up for me to disprove their claim. The burden is only you (innocent until proven guilty and all that). How do you expect evidence to arise if there was no cause for evidence to arise?
layman wrote:Far more likely it was the British government using chemical weapons on its own citizens to demonise poor Russia and facilitate the false flag chemical attacks in Syria.
No need for evidence to believe that one of course. It’s only common sense ....

How many miscarriages of justice has there been when the convictions were based on "common sense."
I expect better from you, to tell you the truth.
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:Why the fuck is anyone pretending they're not guilty?

Because the police timeline provides them with an alibi and no trace of novichok was found in the car.

Traces of Novichok were ...

not confirmed.

Further tests on the room produced negative results.

anarchist23 wrote:Alexander Litvienko said it was the Russians

Alexander Litvinenko said it was a Russian, which is not the same as saying it was "the Russians", there is a difference.
Last edited by ingliz on 18 Sep 2018 12:24, edited 3 times in total.
ingliz wrote:Alexander Litvinenko said it was a Russian, which is not the same as saying it was "the Russians", there is a difference.

Clutching at straws again.

And again.
What about Markov? lol
Georgi Markov was assassinated on a London street via a micro-engineered pellet containing ricin, fired into his leg from an umbrella wielded by someone associated with the Bulgarian Secret Service. It has been speculated that they asked the KGB for help

[center-img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2ir4y7o.jpg[/center-img]
anarchist23 wrote:Bulgarian Secret Service

Bulgarians are not Russians.

It has been speculated that they asked the KGB for help

Do you know what 'speculated' means...

No?

I will tell you: to have formed a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence.

:lol:
Last edited by ingliz on 18 Sep 2018 12:42, edited 2 times in total.
I am also not convinced.

People do strange things for all kinds of reasons.
I have a friend who was entitled to a number of flights to Europe from here and he was going to lose one trip if he didn't use it, he could not bring it forward. So he flew to Europe from here, (it was business class), stayed one and a half days in his country and flew back here. Total length of the excursion : five days, length of stay in Europe one and a half days.

One of my previous employers gave me an extra luggage allocation of fifty kilos, one allocation to fly to Europe and one to come back. I tried to change the allocation so I could bring back one hundred kilo from Europe, you know, coffee and all kinds of useful stuff which at that time was not easily available here. They refused, they said it is fifty kilo going and fifty kilo coming back.
So fuck that. I left with a steel box containing fifty kilo mangoes as accompanied luggage, at a very high cost to my employer (which was a State).
And you know what ? They don't give a fuck.

So you see, people do stupid things for stupid reasons.
If those two jokers wanted to see that cathedral, we cannot accuse them of attempted murder. We should also not trust the security services when they say they found traces of that poison in their hotel. The secret services have lost their credibility, just like the media.
anarchist23 wrote:None of the Putinites have explained away the above.

The later you book, the cheaper the ticket.

When he comes to visit from Moscow, my son always waits until there are only 1 or 2 tickets left on a flight before booking - It's an easy way to get a cheap flight with online apps.

:)
anarchist23 wrote:[center-img]http://i67.tinypic.com/mv5c8y.jpg[/center-img]
None of the Putinites have explained away the above. lol

It is quite common to plan something in advance of booking. I myself do it frequently to save money by waiting for an offer.

So where is the proof to the Russian government btw?
ingliz wrote:The later you book, the cheaper the ticket.
When he comes to visit from Moscow, my son always waits until there are only 1 or 2 tickets left on a flight before booking - It's an easy way to get a cheap flight with online apps.

Does your brother get two return tickets on consecutive days as well? lol

The Skripal attack suspects made no reference to the fact they had booked two return flights on March 4 and 5.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/ten- ... 35756.html
anarchist23 wrote:a plausible reason for them being there

A plausible reason for Petrov and Boshirov to have wandered up Wilton Road:

There business is vitamins and supplements.

Petrov wrote:It's the fitness industry, related to sport nutrition, vitamins, micro-elements, proteins, gainers and so on.

Nutrilite
Vitamin & supplements store in Salisbury, England
Address: Wilton road 111a, Salisbury SP2 7HY, United Kingdom
Hours:
Open 24 hours

https://www.google.com.mt/maps/place/Nu ... d-1.815603

Inglis wrote:
The Skripal attack suspects made no reference to the fact they had booked two return flights on March 4 and 5.

As if they would. lol

Inglis wrote:
There business is vitamins and supplements.
Nutrilite
Vitamin & supplements store in Salisbury, England
Address: Wilton road 111a, Salisbury SP2 7HY, United Kingdom

Clutching at straws again. lol
Didn't you listen/watch the RT interview?
It seems not as the two Russians said it was a pleasure trip and not a business trip.

[center-img]http://i65.tinypic.com/jpkfwm.jpg[/center-img]
anarchist23 wrote:Inglis wrote

Ingliz didn't.

Clutching at straws again.

No.

Bored of waiting for a train that wasn't running to schedule they ...

It's plausible enough - They seem to have done their homework on what Salisbury had to offer.
Shows how pathetic and desperate you are by focusing on a typo mistake. lol

No doubt you'll be in denial about this as well. lol

[center-img]http://i66.tinypic.com/m7v0oh.jpg[/center-img]

Sept. 18, 2018
BERLIN — German doctors treating a Pussy Riot activist who lost his sight, speech and mobility after spending time in a court in Moscow said on Tuesday that it was “highly plausible” that he had been poisoned, as their tests had found no evidence that he was suffering from a long-term illness.
The activist, Pyotr Verzilov, 30, was treated for several days in the toxicology wards of two hospitals in Moscow after falling ill. On Saturday, he was flown to Berlin and admitted to the Charité hospital. His doctors in the German capital told reporters at a news conference that he was in an intensive care unit but was not in life-threatening condition.
“We are working on the assumption of a poisoning that has lasted about a week,” Dr. Kai-Uwe Eckardt, director of the hospital’s medical center, said. “Test results indicate certain active ingredients, but the exact substance has not yet been determined.”
According to the doctors, Mr. Verzilov, who is a dual Canadian and Russian citizen, spent roughly six hours last Tuesday in a Moscow court building, where he had been awaiting the release of Veronika Nikulshina, his partner, who is a member of Pussy Riot.
Immediately after returning home, he felt extremely tired and lay down to rest, Ms. Nikulshina told the website Meduza. Paramedics arrived as his condition worsened, and he told them he had not eaten anything or taken drugs. He started convulsing, and in the ambulance began “babbling,” Ms. Nikulshina said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/18/worl ... oning.html
anarchist23 wrote:No doubt you'll be in denial about this as well.

His family said he overdosed on prescription meds.

Irish Examiner, 13 Sep 2018 wrote:Pyotr Verzilov's doctors told his relatives that he 'may have taken overdose of medication'.

focusing on a typo mistake

No.

I was focusing on you putting words in my mouth.

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]