UK has no proof of Russia’s role in Skripal poisoning - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Rich wrote:OK so the Jews are innocent crowd. The Jews have never done anything wrong in the last 3000 years people. Do you deny that:

1 The Jewish scriptures extol genocide.

2 The Jewish scriptures deny the right to freedom of religion.

3 Traditional Jews considered gentiles dirty, not fit to share a meal with.

4 Jews set up ghettos to keep gentiles out and their women in.

5 The fact that Britain felt the need to issue the Balfour declaration, enraging hundreds of millions of Muslim within both the allied and central powers' empires, demonstrates the enormous power wielded by Jews internationally and in the United States even in 1917.

6 Modern Israel used murder and terror and ethnic cleansing to create the Israeli state.

7 The Israeli state deliberately attacked their ally's ship and murdered 34 crew member.

8 The Lavon affair clearly shows the Israelis were willing to slaughter their own people, in order to demonise their enemies.

The last two are particularly relevant. Israel has shown it self willing to kill innocent members of both its won people and of its allies. Why would they not be prepared to kill a couple of Russians and endanger the lives of British people.

I firmly believe that 1) Jews secretly control the word but, additionally, I also believe that 2) this is proper and just, as the Jew has demonstrated that he is superior to his Caucasoid slaves.

Regardless of whether I am right or wrong my position on this issue does not change. If it was Russia, which it pretty obviously is as they've done this before, then I am correct. If Jews are trying to mislead us then we should do exactly as they bid us to do, as their inherent superiority makes their whims the objectively correct action to take.
It seems odd that this super deadly poison hasn't killed a single person who was exposed to it doesn't it? :lol: If Putin had wanted him dead he would be. It isn't as if Vlad the impaler Putin is some newcomer to the assassination game.
I wish I got that much media coverage every time I had visited a pub in a British provincial town and was subsequently found by a policeman asleep in a park. What has Skripal got that I haven't? :*( I would be a household name by now.
Decky wrote:A sensible post, concise as well as informative Rich. Out of curiosity where do you stand on Icke?

Thanks, I'm not one of his people, although I know people who are. He seems a likeable enough bloke and I believe he is genuine and has had some genuinely far out experiences.
Rule no. 6: Do not post the same thing repeatedly (Spamming). Even (in fact especially) if it has been deleted by a moderator for whatever reason. This includes posting the same thing in multiple forums (cross-posting).

You posted the same video in 3 different threads. Do not do this again.

Prosthetic Conscience, Political Circus mod
Last edited by Papokarlo on 27 Mar 2018 00:50, edited 1 time in total.
Rich wrote:Thanks, I'm not one of his people, although I know people who are. He seems a likeable enough bloke and I believe he is genuine and has had some genuinely far out experiences.

I think he has his finger on the pulse of the issues. He isn't right 100% of the time but who is?
"I'm a skeptic! No evidence that Putin assassinates his enemies! None whatsoever!"

"Also, it's obviously clear that Israel could be the only culprit! What, you need evidence? What are you, some kind of skeptic?"
@skinster you made up your mind on this right from the start so let’s stop pretending evidence is a thing here :)

I put it as 5:2 Russia. Is that same as highly likely? This is what Oh Jeremy Corbyn thinks apparently is he brainwashed as well?

Guess I need t stop reading the imperialist guardian even though the bearded saint writes his article.

How is rt these days for not at all fake news?
Cui bono? NOT Putin! Unless Putin is clinically insane and wants to destroy Russia, it can be excluded that Putin did this.

Like we will never know for sure that the British had Rasputin assassinated to stop the Czar from signing a peace treaty with Germany in WWI, there will never be any evidence to prove who poisoned the Skripals.

The most likely scenario is still that anti-Putin oligarchs (with or without knowledge of MI5 and the Tory establishment) tried to frame Putin so that the West would sanction Russia and weaken Putin. That is working according to plan!

The poison was used near the UK's chemical weapons lab at Porton Down so that a sample would get into the lab before degrading. The sample could have come from anywhere, but if it can be proved to have come from a Russian lab, it was probably sold together with other stuff/knowledge from Soviet weapons programs in the 90s. The fact that the Skripals didn't die within 30 seconds indicates that the poison had lost its effectiveness due to long storage. They probably had to use it now before it became useless. If the British know that it came from Russia (which isn't evident from their public statements), the British must have samples of the poison made in Russia for comparison.

Aside from sanctioning Russia, the poisoning is to mobilize international opinion against Putin because Russia destroyed its chemical weapons under OPCW control last year, while the US refuses to do so. The idea is to say, Russia still has secrete chemical weapons even if it destroyed its chemical weapons stockpile. Russia may of course have secrete weapons, but the same applies to the US. But even if Russia does have secrete chemical weapons, why would it disclose these near the UK's chemicals weapons lab at Porton Down?

One thing we can be sure about is that the spooks will never tell the truth.

Edit: German politicians condemn sanctions against Russia. Former EU commissioner and prominent SPD politician Günter Verheugen and former minister for the environment, Jürgen Trittin, who is the expert for external affairs of the Greens, both said that Russia cannot be condemned on the basis of speculation and without evidence. As always, former ministers have more freedom to tell the truth than acting ministers who have to toe the line of the allies.
Atlantis wrote:As always, former ministers have more freedom to tell the truth than acting ministers who have to toe the line of the allies.

Meh. :hmm: Its unlikely that Maas will say something different once out of office. At this point his general incompetence and stupidity is pretty obvious.

If you can read german, heres their official twitter message:

Basically Maas is stating here that he did it out of "solidarity with UK". :eh: So the logic is: somebody else did something obviously stupid, so I have to follow suit ! :lol:
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:because they are the only state with anything to gain from the murder - intimidation of Russians who might oppose Putin.

You need to have completely brainwashed propaganda to believe in such nonsense. What prevented Putin from killing this defector before? At least in the Russian prison? What made him kill this defector right before the election? The desire to provoke an international scandal in the most critical moments? Putin is an idiot, do you think? :)

And such, here, a coincidence on the forum already discussed?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/exer ... al-warfare
Atlantis wrote:Cui bono? NOT Putin! Unless Putin is clinically insane and wants to destroy Russia, it can be excluded that Putin did this.

Yes this is the key point. Is Putin some infallible genius who never misjudges things, who never makes mistakes? No but even Saddam and Gadaffi, who were prone to reckless over reach would never have done some thing as stupid as this.
Last edited by Rich on 27 Mar 2018 17:12, edited 1 time in total.
layman wrote:@skinster you made up your mind on this right from the start so let’s stop pretending evidence is a thing here :)

Actually, I said there's no evidence for Theresa May and Boris Johnson's claims. If you want to eat up the shit these known-to-be-lying-scumbags throw at you, feel free, but there are some of us who like things like evidence to prove things we're told are true. Got any yet?

The only people creating an unsafe situation on c[…]

how 'the mismeasure of man' was totally refuted.[…]

I saw this long opinion article from The Telegraph[…]

It very much is, since it's why there's a war in t[…]