UK has no proof of Russia’s role in Skripal poisoning - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Pretty well, actually. DJT Jr. tweeted out an admission and there have been multiple indictments served by Mueller against Russian nationals.

Please share more tweets from RT contributors who have gofundme links to their anti-gangstalking legal funds, it's totally convincing me of the Jew conspiracy.
In an interview with Deutschlandfunk, the German external broadcaster, the Representative for Russian Affairs of the German government, Gernot Erler (SPD), said that the German government has been under pressure to show solidarity with Great Britain. He appealed to seek a constructive dialogue with Moscow and warned against further escalation.

I think the UK probably threatened to call for mutual defense under Nato Article 5 and that other members were only able to prevent that by promising to show solidarity by the expulsion of Russian diplomats, which so far isn't much more than a symbolic act. Even Putin-friend Orban had to expel a diplomat because Hungary is Nato member.

After it leaves the EU in 12 months, the UK will be unable to make sure that the sanctions against Russia will be maintained. Once the UK leaves, the EU consensus will shift in favor of Russia. The Skripal case gives the neocon hawks the opportunity to escalate relations with Russia to a point where they'll become hard to mend even after the UK leaves the EU.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Pretty well, actually. DJT Jr. tweeted out an admission and there have been multiple indictments served by Mueller against Russian nationals.

:lol:

Please share more tweets from RT contributors who have gofundme links to their anti-gangstalking legal funds, it's totally convincing me of the Jew conspiracy.

I'm not even sure what's going on here, but you've convinced me in whatever it is you're trying to prove.

skinster wrote:I'm not even sure what's going on here, but you've convinced me in whatever it is you're trying to prove.

You posted a tweet from Neil Clark, a writer for RT, who appears to be paranoid - he claims he's being stalked by other commentators, and wants people to donate money so he can take them to court. You may as well have posted something from Alex Jones.
I can certainly accept the possibility that Litvinenko was poisoned by the orders of Putin. And if we could be certain that was the true in that case or any other poisoning I would most certainly support a small military strike against Russia in retaliation, as I support military action against North Korea. However even in the Litvinenko case we can not be certain that it was Putin but not someone trying to discredit Putin.

Who would trust the Bush and Blair's intelligence assessments. It could have been Israel although I consider it far less likely in that case. Israel were not happy with the outcome of the war with Hezbollah and it was from this time they became focused on Assad, initially trying to get him to break with his Iranian and Russian backers.

It could also have been neo cons acting in response to the upcoming referendum in South Ossetia and also conveniently timed to influence the mid terms. Jewish supremacists seem to project mirror image of their own demented fantasies on to their opponents. Just because they sow a narrative of Jews as the eternal innocent victims of history, they project the same nonsense on to others. Putin is most certainly an autocratic bully, who has scant interest in the ideal of "the rule of law" and strong protections for the individual against the state. I do not want Putin to rule my country. Although in the future, a dictator will be necessary if the exponential increase in Muslim population continues.

Yes Putin is something of a villain, he's just not a cartoon villain that would be required to have ordered this particular assassination.
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:You posted a tweet from Neil Clark, a writer for RT, who appears to be paranoid - he claims he's being stalked by other commentators, and wants people to donate money so he can take them to court. You may as well have posted something from Alex Jones.

Clark had a defamation campaign against him by a specific person - Oliver Kamm of The Times - and has sued him for libel and harassment. The details for this case are well documented, something you could've spent 2 minutes looking up before playing shoot the messenger.

May have posted something from Alex Jones? What conspiracy theories does Neil Clark peddle that are comparable? I mean, if anyone is comparable to Alex Jones, it's people like you that are pushing the British version of Russiagate that is about as much bollocks as the American version. :lol:
skinster wrote:Clark had a defamation campaign against him by a specific person - Oliver Kamm of The Times - and has sued him for libel and harassment. The details for this case are well documented, something you could've spent 2 minutes looking up before playing shoot the messenger.

Has he actually sued? All I can find is that he's been banging on about it for 12 years, but no sign of a court being involved in any way. But he does ask people for money. So, no, I don't think this is "well documented" at all. It looks more like an excuse for Clark being a prat online.

May have posted something from Alex Jones? What conspiracy theories does Neil Clark peddle that are comparable? I mean, if anyone is comparable to Alex Jones, it's people like you that are pushing the British version of Russiagate that is about as much bollocks as the American version. :lol:

Well, there's the shit about Kamm. And the shit about this case. And his general "ooh, look at me, I'm a dangerous truth-teller that the Deep State is out to get" hit. Yeah, you're using a Jones-like nutcase. After all, Jones is fanatically pro-Trump on the Russia collusion. I guess you are too. I wouldn't have expected you to be pro-Trump, but here we are.
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:Has he actually sued? All I can find is that he's been banging on about it for 12 years, but no sign of a court being involved in any way. But he does ask people for money. So, no, I don't think this is "well documented" at all. It looks more like an excuse for Clark being a prat online.

The only link on his Twitter page is that which directs you to all the info on his case against Kamm, but you can stop pretending you care about the details. You got caught out at bullshitting, I can see why you are okay with this Russian spy story now.

Well, there's the shit about Kamm. And the shit about this case. And his general "ooh, look at me, I'm a dangerous truth-teller that the Deep State is out to get" hit. Yeah, you're using a Jones-like nutcase. After all, Jones is fanatically pro-Trump on the Russia collusion. I guess you are too. I wouldn't have expected you to be pro-Trump, but here we are.

Clark's reporting on this issue is just that the party line is highly dubious. That's not really controversial. He's asked questions. That's what proper journalists do. You should try the same rather than trusting anything you see, told to us by known liars.

And lol at you trying to sneak in a "you're pro-Trump because you disagree with me" at me. That shit didn't work when I was calling out Hillary Clinton throughout the US election or when I call out the US version of Russiagate for the bullshit it is. It won't work here either, but thanks for trying. :D
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:You posted a tweet from Neil Clark, a writer for RT, who appears to be paranoid - he claims he's being stalked by other commentators, and wants people to donate money so he can take them to court. You may as well have posted something from Alex Jones.

So now cyberstalking is a conspiracy theory? :lol: You may as well have posted something from CNN.

SpecialOlympian wrote:^Yes, saying you are being gangstalked has a strong correlation with being bugnuts crazy.

Didn't happen though.

Absolutely shocking, coming from an RT contributor.

It didn't just come from an RT journalist though. A lot of people consider the OP dubious since no evidence has been provided to support the claims by the UK Tory govt. Do you have any yet?

Also, I'd just like to point out, that the only post I made of Neil Clark ITT was him reporting on Ireland expelling a Russian diplomat. HOW DARE HE! :lol:
skinster wrote:Didn't happen though.

Yes, exactly. The man is nuts and he is not being gangstalked for, apparently, writing a bad book review.

It didn't just come from an RT journalist though. A lot of people consider the OP dubious since no evidence has been provided to support the claims by the UK Tory govt. Do you have any yet?

A lot of people are morons, and you are actually using a popular Trumpism by saying "a lot of people are saying." I would not expect the British intelligence apparatus to immediately make all evidence available not less than a month out of the killing. Which Russia has done before, and which you also claim there is no evidence for despite there being an entire Wikipedia page (skip to the polonium section) outlining Litvenenkos's assassination, and how they came to the conclusion that Russia was behind it.

Part of the reason I suspect they would not immediately release that information is that they do not want to tip their hand to Russia. Just as polonium was chosen by the Russians in Litvinenko's case because it emits alpha particles, which do not penetrate skin (making it difficult to detect with Geiger counters) but can be extremely deadly if injected.

But obviously, it's much easier to believe that the Russian Oligarchy values human life, international cooperation, and peace between nations above all things - even money. The simplest conclusion would be that the UK is complicit in the attempted assassination of a former Russian intelligence official because.... reasons? It makes sense that when someone tries to murder a defector that the host nation, who has the most to gain from keeping them as an intelligence asset, would be behind it (or at least complicit). Whereas the defector's country of origin, the country that has the most to gain from their silence, would be angelic in its perfect innocence.

Stop watching RT skinster.

And frankly, fuck Russia. And China. Their real estate holdings abroad, which they purchase for the purpose of moving assets out of their totalitarian home countries where they might be more easily seized, should be nationalized and used for social works programs like combating homelessness rather than allowing them to bid up real estate prices. Expelling some diplomats is a pretty tepid reaction since the UK doesn't want to do anything that will compromise BP's Russian oil profits.
on Apr 3 2009, Hillary Clinton, as SecyState, sent instructions to US chemical weapon negotiators to "avoid any substantive discussion of the Mirazayanov book" on novichoks and "discourage substantive discussions" if issue arose. Why?

Public Library of US Diplomacy

Why was the US State Department trying to avoid discussing the primary source for information about Novichoks in the West?

Interestingly enough our boy Mirazayanov has also been busy in a separatist movement in Tatarstan, which was sponsored by the US.

2/ Vils Mirzayanov, publicist of novichoks, unexpectedly mentioned in Dec 9, 2009 StateDept cable as putative leader of breakaway Tatarstan, then being encouraged by US StateDept, incl Hillary and Obama (who spoke to same audience as Carter Page in 2016)

The Global Intelligence Files
It all makes so much sense in the context you helpfully provided.

Also is the go to move to make documents appear sinister just clumsily highlighting things?

Why was the US State Department trying to avoid discussing the primary source for information about Novichoks in the West?

I don't know. Why would the Secretary of State, the person in charge of the diplomacy wing of the US government, advise diplomats and people speaking with foreign delegates on what state secrets they should and should not share? It's almost as if it's their fucking job, or something. How incredibly evil of Hillary to instruct her subordinates to avoid discussion of how AMERICA reverse engineered Russian nerve agents and to not say things that would upturn previously agreed upon terms (I don't even know why the latter part was highlighted lol that's just Hong Wu level "just asking questions" dumbassery). It must be something sinister and I bet the Jews are involved.

Counter question: Why did Russia fail to share with the world the chemical composition and process for creating Novichok nerve agents as soon as they created them? What were they hiding? Why did they fail to publicize their invention of a new category of chemical weapons miraculous medical discovery at the first opportunity? Russia has a lot to answer for in failing to disclose this information in a timely manner.
Russia has been doing these things in Turkey for decades. Exiled Chechen and Central Asian figures are being constantly targeted by Russian spying activities. But i don't remember anytime that that ever caused a diplomatic war.

I don't think The UK case is about the spying and positioning activity. The West is mad at Russia for other reasons.
SpecialOlympian wrote:^Yes, saying you are being gangstalked has a strong correlation with being bugnuts crazy.

I guess you would have a point if that were true but you're just making shit up. Making shit up about some obscure journalist to discredit a user on some backwater interwebz forum isn't exactly bugnuts crazy but it isn't the picture of mental health either. You might want to take a step back and try to get some perspective.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Why would the Secretary of State, the person in charge of the diplomacy wing of the US government, advise diplomats and people speaking with foreign delegates on what state secrets they should and should not share? It's almost as if it's their fucking job, or something. How incredibly evil of Hillary to instruct her subordinates to avoid discussion of how AMERICA reverse engineered Russian nerve agents and to not say things that would upturn previously agreed upon terms (I don't even know why the latter part was highlighted lol that's just Hong Wu level "just asking questions" dumbassery). It must be something sinister and I bet the Jews are involved.

You obviously haven't got a clue what you are talking about. Mirazayanov's book about the alleged "Novichok" poisons was published in 2008 and the structural formulas were in the public domain for more than 10 years. In fact, Mirazayavnov has worked longer for the Yanks than for the Soviets. Why didn't the Russians kill him? Scientists were the most pampered group of people in the Soviet Union. After the collapse of the SU they sold their knowledge to the West. They are still trying to cash in on the Skripal case.

According Indian media Hamas has just offered a p[…]

@Tainari88 no, Palestinian children don't deserv[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]