UK has no proof of Russia’s role in Skripal poisoning - Page 21 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

anarchist23 wrote:They travelled to Salisbury twice in a couple of days for a few hours each time and that is all they did on their holiday in the U.K. lol
They journeyed to within a few minutes walk of Skipals house for no apparent reason.

Hell has frozen over. It is unlike you to accept the official account @anarchist23.
Don't worry, I have already seen it as you have published it like ten times now.

They may well be guilty. But how can you tell from that clip alone? What do expect the innocent to say to prove their innocence?

Nonetheless, a self proclaimed anarchist is accepting the official story. And in other news, pigs developed wings and are taking off over the skyline of London.
The ONLY 'evidence' in the case is circumstantial, if the 'direct' evidence doesn't exist(it doesn't), the prosecution would have to prove, 'beyond reasonable doubt', that the accused were directly linked to the killing, or direct 'evidence', in order to convict the two 'alleged' perpetrators of the crime.

In English Law, people are PRESUMED innocent UNTIL proven guilty.

The latest 'evidence is that 'traces' of the chemical was found at the East London address that the pair stayed at.

That proves NOTHING, as the chemical could have been 'PLANTED' there by British police or anti-terrorist agents, in order to 'finger' the two Russians.
The chemical was in possession of the police, as well as Porton Down, it's not beyond reason to suggest that it was placed there, in order to make a case against these men.

The 'TORY' government is not beyond reproach from authoring an operation to plant evidence against their ideological enemies in Russia.
Besides, it's clear that this government has already PRE-JUDGED the case in it's entirety against anyone who is Russian, or Russia itself, so much for the TORY Party as being the party of , Law & Order'.
Last edited by Nonsense on 13 Sep 2018 22:01, edited 1 time in total.
The Russian clowns were in the UK for only a couple of days. They agreed it was them in the CCTV photos. They admitted that they travelled to Salisbury on two occasions for less than two hours each time and then they went back to Russia. A CCTV camera shows them literally a five minute walk from the Skripals house.

During the interview on Thursday, the two men said the names were their own. When asked about their visit to Salisbury, the two said they were visiting the "wonderful" town as tourists, but gave it up after one hour due to bad weather. When asked if they got near Skripal's house, they said they did not know where it was.
"Maybe we passed it, or maybe we didn't," said Boshirov. "I'd never heard about them before this nightmare started."

https://www.dw.com/en/skripal-suspects- ... a-45476559
anarchist23 wrote:The Russian clowns were in the UK for only a couple of days. They agreed it was them in the CCTV photos. They admitted that they travelled to Salisbury on two occasions for less than two hours each time and then they went back to Russia. A CCTV camera shows them literally a five minute walk from the Skripals house.

https://www.dw.com/en/skripal-suspects- ... a-45476559

NONSENSE- That doesn't prove anything, the suspects say it is 'coincidence', maybe, maybe not, but they do not have to prove their innocence.
They mentioned 'coincidence' on two separate points, which is 'suspect', but proves nothing.

That they were in Salisbury is 'circumstantial', they also said they may have walked past the Skripal home, but contend they did not know that until the publicity happened, they should have said that both observations were circumstantial & not coincidental.
Being 'foreign', using the inappropriate words is not unusual,' benefit-of-the-doubt' would be applied to their choice of words.
That their version may be considered, ' Cock & Bull', is neither here, nor there in legalese, as the prosecution has to prove it's case, calling a 'kettle, Black' is not good enough in an English Court of Law in a criminal case, particularly a case of 'terrorism' or State Terrorism'.

That's the trouble with the Tories game of judging the case by prejudice in the media, the pre-judging is prejudicial to a 'fair trial'.
anarchist23 wrote:The Russian clowns were...

"The time that “Boshirov and Petrov” were allegedly in Salisbury carrying out the attack is all entirely within the period the Skripals were universally reported to have left their home with their mobile phones switched off.

A key hole in the British government’s account of the Salisbury poisonings has been plugged – the lack of any actual suspects. And it has been plugged in a way that appears broadly convincing – these two men do appear to have traveled to Salisbury at the right time to have been involved.

But what has not been established is the men’s identity and that they are agents of the Russian state, or just what they did in Salisbury. If they are Russian agents, they are remarkably amateur assassins. Meanwhile the new evidence throws the previously reported timelines into confusion – and demolishes the theories put out by “experts” as to why the Novichok dose was not fatal.

This BBC report gives a very useful timeline summary of events.

At 09.15 on Sunday 4 March the Skripals’ car was seen on CCTV driving through three different locations in Salisbury. Both Skripals had switched off their mobile phones and they remained off for over four hours, which has baffled geo-location.

There is no CCTV footage that indicates the Skripals returning to their home. It has therefore always been assumed that they last touched the door handle around 9am.

But the Metropolitan Police state that Boshirov and Petrov did not arrive in Salisbury until 11.48 on the day of the poisoning. That means that they could not have applied a nerve agent to the Skripals’ doorknob before noon at the earliest. But there has never been any indication that the Skripals returned to their home after noon on Sunday 4 March. If they did so, they and/or their car somehow avoided all CCTV cameras. Remember they were caught by three CCTV cameras on leaving, and Borishov and Petrov were caught frequently on CCTV on arriving.

The Skripals were next seen on CCTV at 13.30, driving down Devizes road. After that their movements were clearly witnessed or recorded until their admission to hospital.

So even if the Skripals made an “invisible” trip home before being seen on Devizes Road, that means the very latest they could have touched the doorknob is 13.15. The longest possible gap between the novichok being placed on the doorknob and the Skripals touching it would have been one hour and 15 minutes. Do you recall all those “experts” leaping in to tell us that the “ten times deadlier than VX” nerve agent was not fatal because it had degraded overnight on the doorknob? Well that cannot be true. The time between application and contact was between a minute and (at most) just over an hour on this new timeline.

In general it is worth observing that the Skripals, and poor Dawn Sturgess and Charlie Rowley, all managed to achieve almost complete CCTV invisibility in their widespread movements around Salisbury at the key times, while in contrast “Petrov and Boshirov” managed to be frequently caught in high quality all the time during their brief visit.

This is especially remarkable in the case of the Skripals’ location around noon on 4 March. The government can only maintain that they returned home at this time, as they insist they got the nerve agent from the doorknob. But why was their car so frequently caught on CCTV leaving, but not at all returning? It appears very much more probable that they came into contact with the nerve agent somewhere else, while they were out.

“Boshirov and Petrov” plainly are of interest in this case. But only Theresa May stated they were Russian agents: the police did not, and stated that they expected those were not their real identities. We do not know who Boshirov and Petrov were. It appears very likely their appearance was to do with the Skripals on that day. But they may have been meeting them, outside the home. The evidence points to that, rather than doorknobs. Such a meeting might explain why the Skripals had turned off their mobile phones to attempt to avoid surveillance.

It is also telling the police have pressed no charges against them in the case of Dawn Sturgess, which would be manslaughter at least if the government version is true.

If “Boshirov and Petrov” are secret agents, their incompetence is astounding. They used public transport rather than a vehicle and left the clearest possible CCTV footprint. They failed in their assassination attempt. They left traces of novichok everywhere and could well have poisoned themselves, and left the “murder weapon” lying around to be found. Their timings in Salisbury were extremely tight – and British Sunday rail service dependent.

There are other possibilities of who “Boshirov and Petrov” really are, of which Ukrainian is the obvious one. One thing I discovered when British Ambassador to Uzbekistan was that there had been a large Ukrainian ethnic group of scientists working at the Soviet chemical weapon testing facility there at Nukus. There are many other possibilities.

Yesterday’s revelations certainly add to the amount we know about the Skripal event. But they raise as many new questions as they give answers."

Craig Murray, Skripals – The Mystery Deepens, 6 Sep 2018
What I really can't understand is why the suspects were allowed to go on TV and incriminated themselves, and I mean incriminate themselves. Does Putin want to get the message across that he doesn't give a shit and that double agents are not safe anymore. lol
anarchist23 wrote:I would love to say that the suspects had nothing to do with the attack. But Jesus Christ they are absolutely useless. I just can't believe that they were allowed to incriminate themselves on TV.

Like I said, they are just being typical Russians. Even when they are innocent, Russians always look and behave as though they are severely guilty of something. It's a genetic thing, a23. Lol.
anarchist23 wrote:You still haven't answered the question.
Who poisoned the Skripals?

Probably MI5.

As for the two Russians - think of it this way, a23: you know that feeling you get when you see a policeman walking towards your front door and your first reaction is to ask yourself, "What have I done?" even though you know you haven't done anything? Well, Russians feel like that all the time. ;)
I honestly can't believe what I heard on RT news this afternoon. I don't do twitter etc but when I get up tomorrow morning the memes etc about this interview will be a hoot. lol

And now they have. In an interview with state-funded TV station RT so full of glaring inconsistencies and so hilariously badly staged that even their interlocutor, Margarita Simonyan, can barely contain chuckles, the two suspects claimed that they popped over to Salisbury to visit the “famous 123-meter spire” of its cathedral — twice. Muttering and mispronouncing local names, the duo insisted that the whole situation was just one big misunderstanding, and they were just two honest mid-level businessmen on a leisure trip. They seem to have failed to convince even the staunchest of Putin’s loyalists.

https://www.unian.info/world/10259859-s ... oscow.html
anarchist23 wrote:You still haven't answered the question.
Who poisoned the Skripals?

I haven't answered the question because I don't pretend to know, unlike SOME PEOPLE ITT.

Potemkin maybe correct, it could be some org within the Brit establishment, but again, we can't prove that.

If Russia wanted to kill Mr Skripal, they had ample opportunity to do so while he was imprisoned in Russia. Why now? It doesn't make sense.

What might be happening is further demonization of Russia to get eejits on board to Western bombing of the Syrian and Russian army in Idlib, something it appears they're been gearing up for.

The facts are that we don't know anything for sure and as yet, the RUSSIA DID IT line is a conspiracy theory with regards to this story and also that one about how Russia is responsible for Trump's election.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-pro[…]

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucle[…]

I was reading St. Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain t[…]

Source? I think Iran only communicated the end […]