UK has no proof of Russia’s role in Skripal poisoning - Page 28 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

skinster wrote::lol:
If that's all your evidence for Russia being responsible, I can see why this continues to be emotional for you.

Emotional?
If you mean laughing at you, then yes.
Are you sure you're not suffering from PMT?
The bottom line is that you can't tell me why those two Russians were in Salisbury on the day of the attack, and the day before. Can you?

[center-img]http://i64.tinypic.com/213n0gj.jpg[/center-img]
Yes, I can tell you that I don't know why Russians were in, apparently Russians-free Salisbury-town around the same day as the Skripal poisoning, but I'm not so gullible to trust Theresa May's claims where she equated that as proof that RUSSIA DID IT.

Because I learned many years ago not to trust the government's warmongering on evidence-free info.

anarchist, you are a joke. And using my PMT joke at Rancid yesterday against me is noted. Get your own material. :lol:
Re: UK has no proof of Russia’s role in Skripal poisoning.
There obviously is, as two Russian operatives can't give a reasonable explanation of what they were doing in Salisbury on the day of the attack and the day before.
In fact no one on this thread can. Don't hold you breath. lol

[center-img]http://i67.tinypic.com/1402rk.jpg[/center-img]
Craig Murray thinks those two Russians were just tourists because their cock and bull story of the bad weather was plausible. Give us a break.
They had return tickets for two consecutive days and a host of other irregularities. lol
The two suspects refused to show their passports on the RT interview. Why?
Rancid wrote:On a more serious note. People are often convicted on circumstantial evidence.

More you analyse the interview the more you realise it's bullshit.
Also
The two suspects refused to elaborate on what their occupation was and how they made a living on the RT interview. Why?
If they were cross examined in a court of law and they hedged every question that the prosecutor asked them as they did in the RT interview the jury would find them guilty.
You just have to laugh.

[center-img]http://i68.tinypic.com/zir6o8.jpg[/center-img]
The two Russians are not gay. Neither of them part their hair.

The Russians did this. No doubt about it. It is fun to see the usual barracks lawyers trying to defend them.

I will not go to Salisbury Cathedral. It does have a Medieval Graffiti tour which costs £12.50 but I really don't want to see it. I did not think that they even had gangs in Medieval England. Not to mention hoes and thugs.
anarchist23 wrote:Re: UK has no proof of Russia’s role in Skripal poisoning.
There obviously is, as two Russian operatives can't give a reasonable explanation of what they were doing in Salisbury on the day of the attack and the day before.

This is simply not true Anarchist. I can give you an explanation why the could have been there. To visit a Cathedral. I suspect there are many people daily who do travel many miles to visit a site for a couple of days. Why not these two?

Whether you accept that explanation or even consider it plausible is another question altogether. Although Skinster is correct. It is up to you to provide the evidence that Russia are guilty in this case and not for Skinster to prove they are innocent. After all, without incident there is no evidence.
It is unfortunate that they will never have a third attempt to make their way through the labyrinthine streets of Pox-On-Butthole to see the famous cathedral, renowned the world over, simply because Theresa May has an inexplicable boner for ejecting Russian diplomats from her country.

Who could possibly navigate their way through the many tourist traps of famed Wipestaine's glitzy tourist district to the Anglican Mecca of its cathedral without being distracted once, twice, maybe even a third time? Renowned the world over for being the #1 destination for international businessmen, what with its pleasant weather and the allure of its red light district.
anarchist23 wrote:
Re: UK has no proof of Russia’s role in Skripal poisoning.

B0ycey wrote:
This is simply not true Anarchist. I can give you an explanation why the could have been there. To visit a Cathedral. I suspect there are many people daily who do travel many miles to visit a site for a couple of days. Why not these two?

Whether you accept that explanation or even consider it plausible is another question altogether. Although Skinster is correct. It is up to you to provide the evidence that Russia are guilty in this case and not for Skinster to prove they are innocent. After all, without incident there is no evidence.

I'm asking for a reasonable explanation with some proof...

[center-img]http://i67.tinypic.com/mv5c8y.jpg[/center-img]
anarchist23 wrote:
I'm asking for a reasonable explanation with some proof...

Why is it not reasonable to visit a cathedral? The proof, they were is Salisbury.

Although I have already suggested they are likely the culprits by the fact they have Novichok in their hotel room. Where we seem to have a lack of evidence is their links to Putin. That is what I ask you to provide please to back up your memes.
B0ycey wrote:Why is it not reasonable to visit a cathedral? The proof, they were is Salisbury.

They have video cameras at Salisbury Cathedral. Could you show me some video evidence of the Russian Clowns being at the Cathedral, for starters.
B0ycey wrote:Novichok in their hotel room

Doubtful.

Docklands & East London Advertiser, 5 September 2018 wrote:On May 4 tests were carried out in the hotel room where the suspects had stayed which showed contamination of Novichok.

However the levels were below that which would cause concern for public health.

Further tests on the room produced negative results.

Also it is odd that, when all previous samples were sent for technical analysis to the OPCW, there is no information from the OPCW concerning the tests from the hotel room.

* My emphasis.

Not long given the duration of this war.

@ingliz he ignores mixed race people I […]

@late The best response to a far Right like a[…]

This is largely history repeating itself . Similar[…]