UK has no proof of Russia’s role in Skripal poisoning - Page 25 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

anarchist23 wrote:His symptoms allegedly included losing his sight and ability to speak.

Ter wrote:Those are also symptoms that could be caused by a stroke.
But yes, let's accuse the Russians !
One never knows, right?

My motto is ..
Don't believe anything you see or read till it can be verified. lol
The guy is thirty and it unlikely to be a stroke. But he could be feigning it.
B0ycey wrote:So you have seen the evidence that verified the individuals to the posioning and Putin?
You best alert May, you might be worth something to her. Even she is basing her assertion on likelihood rather than facts.

All I have been basically saying is the two suspects are lying, lying through their teeth.
Are they crisis actors paid by the Brits? lol
What were the suspects up to in your estimation?
anarchist23 wrote:All I have been basically saying is the two suspects are lying, lying through their teeth.
Are they crisis actors paid by the Brits? lol
What were the suspects up to in your estimation?

I suspect that the passports are genuine and they are the culprits. But the fact this is a botch job, unprofessional, using substandard Novichok means I don't think it has anything to do with the Russian state and everything to do with the Russian mafia.

But more importantly @anarchist23 I am not an anarchist and I don't know the truth. And I also doubt the evidence provided to me. So unlike you I don't declare they are the culprits by a video that has absolutely no evidence to it what-so-ever. They could indeed be visiting a cathedral. It is plausible. I have not been presented with any evidence to suggest that this cannot be true so innocent before guilty and all that.

Have you been presented with such evidence as you are passionate on your convictions of their guilt?
What can this video by the murderers possibly tell us? Nothing. Lets completely disregard it for no reason.

I often take long flights to the ass end of Bullshit, Nowhere and make several attempts to visit a cathedral. Happens to all of us.

But lets take a step back. Who benefits the most from the silencing a defecting Russian spy? That's right. It's Theresa May.
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 16 Sep 2018 11:30, edited 1 time in total.
To be fair, it's a beautiful cathedral. Or so I have heard.

I just can't get there. I keep getting lost. But someday, I will finally figure out your public transit system and witness the glory of the Assenstainesbury cathedral. A cathedral so beautiful that it is basically the Hajj for Anglicans.
SpecialOlympian wrote:What can this video by the murderers possibly tell us? Nothing. Lets completely disregard it for no reason.

You don't disregard it for no reason. If there is evidence presented from it that you can use to backup your assertion, use it. But I see no verifiable facts presented within it. So to me the video is useless and as such may as well be disregarded.

I often go take long flights to the ass end of Bullshit, Nowhere and make several attempts to visit a cathedral. Happens to all of us.

America is like Europe in size. Do Americans not visit say Vegas, The statue of Liberty, The Liberty bell for a couple of days and go back home?
@anarchist23

Dawn Sturgess' death:

Warning to drug users after contaminated batch leaves two in hospital

Detective Sergeant Eirin Martin, Salisbury CID wrote:... we believe the two patients have fallen ill after using a contaminated batch of drugs.

:lol:
This is how the police sometimes operate if you have been busted. They have the circumstantial evidence to possibly get a conviction but will then back up the case with half truths and innuendo, tamper with the evidence, plant evidence, so there is not a chance in hell of getting off the case.
Just because the police do all this doesn't mean you're fucking innocent.

[center-img]http://i67.tinypic.com/sya749.jpg[/center-img]
Rancid wrote:It's funny watching the "Russia didn't do it camp" employ the same tactics the alt-right Trump tards use.

We don't say Russia didn't do it, we say there's no evidence to support that, and frankly this increasing YOU LOVE PUTIN / YOU'RE LIKE TRUMP FANS if you don't believe Saddam has WMDs, I mean, whatever the government tells us in its warmongering with a state that can hurt us, without evidence, ought to go fuck itself.

If you are claiming Russia did it, prove it. Saying OOOOH I'M A USEFUL IDIOT FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT WHO BELIEVES ANYTHING I SEE ON TV isn't evidence and neither are the memes, except for exposing how the gullible are still with us, everywhere. :D

You'd think by this point ITT there'd be evidence already. Two dodgy-looking guys in an interview - who could be working for anyone and/or not lying - is not evidence the Russian state poisoned the Skripals, who again, none of you care about anyway.
skinster wrote: there's no evidence to support that

When you say no evidence, do you say no direct evidence or not circumstantial evidence. There's a lot of circumstantial evidence. Enough to raise suspicion.

The thing is, no one is articulating this point very well or at all. Which is why it sounds very TRump-tard do me.

My point? You could very easily put together a defense for Russia, but you haven't.
anarchist23 wrote:police... plant evidence

ingliz wrote:Dawn Sturgess' death:
It looks like someone may have been watching too much TV - Killing Eve season 1 episode 2 :lol:

I don't watch TV to tell you the truth but it seems that your knowledge of TV points to the fact that you do.
I've been given prison sentences four times and spent twenty months in prison in total. So yes, I do know how the police operate. Your the one who hasn't a clue and are clutching at straws.......... WAKE UP

[center-img]http://i65.tinypic.com/6hkg20.jpg[/center-img]
Those in your camp believe Russia is responsible for the poisoning. Okay, so you think that these guys are responsible for poisoning the Skripals despite there not being any evidence they even went onto the same road the Skripals live on, as well as the timeline showing that the Skripals were not at home when these guys were in Salisbury.

Well, there it is. They did it! :lol:

I am not the one who never shows his credentials […]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about crossi[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/uk[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]