UK has no proof of Russia’s role in Skripal poisoning - Page 22 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Personally I had an open mind over the whole affair but after the interview on RT I realised that the two guys are as guilty as fuck.
For the last fifty years I've been around and mixed with rogues and crooks and these guys are lying. lol

[center-img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2wfmii8.jpg[/center-img]
Who knew that Russians could be turned back by British snow? In March!

Fuck, it looks like NATO could have taken all winters off, and there'd have been no danger of a Soviet invasion.

Anyone who believes for a moment the horseshit that pair are coming out with needs taking into care, because you're too gullible to look after yourself. It is amazing RT bothered with it. It has all the credibility of Trump saying the Puerto Rico death figures were made up by the Democrats.
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:Who knew that Russians could be turned back by British snow? In March!

Deaths and disruption as Storm Emma brings blizzards to snow-hit UK
1st March 2018

A red weather warning – the second in 24 hours – has been issued for south-west England and south Wales as Storm Emma moves in, meaning the conditions could pose a risk to life.

The Met Office has urged those in affected areas to prepare for widespread heavy snow and very strong easterly winds, which will bring “blizzard conditions” and “severe drifting”.

#RedWarning – Blizzards and continuous snowfall today across parts of SW England and Wales. Do not make unnecessary journeys, and take provisions in case you get stranded. Take care and stay #weatheraware #StormEmma pic.twitter.com/dezeQNKkyF

— Met Office (@metoffice) March 1, 2018

The weather front comes as the UK reels from the effects of the Beast from the East and just hours after a red alert for Scotland ended at 10am.

Hundreds of schools were forced to close, including more than 125 in North Yorkshire and more than 330 across Kent, giving thousands of children a second snow day.

– The National Grid issued a “gas deficit warning” prompting fears of a shortage, but households were reassured domestic supplies would not be affected.

– Nearly all train operators warned of cancellations and disruption and hundreds of flights were cancelled.

– The Royal Air Force was drafted in to help relief efforts in snow-hit Lincolnshire.

Temperatures continue to struggle for all parts, mostly well below freezing with a severe wind chill #StormEmma #snow pic.twitter.com/FzHp2qo4wF

— Met Office (@metoffice) March 1, 2018

The red snow warning issued for Wales and south-west England, valid until 2am on Friday, is just the third issued in seven years.

It means “widespread damage, travel and power disruption and risk to life is likely”, with concerns some rural communities could be cut off for days.

Amber warnings for snow and wind are also in force for much of the country until 10am on Friday.

Snowfall will grow heavier through Thursday afternoon and evening with 10-20cm likely to settle widely across red alert areas, Met Office chief meteorologist Paul Gundersen said.

http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/ ... ow-hit_UK/

UK weather: Travellers face days more disruption by air, rail and sea

Travellers to, from and within the UK face a fifth day of severe disruption due to extreme wintry weather.

After close to 1,000 flights were cancelled on Friday, several hundred more have been grounded on Saturday. Exeter, Bristol, Cardiff, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow are experiencing significant cancellations. After easyJet cancelled around 300 UK flights on Friday, another 66 are grounded today — about half of them to or from Bristol. Many ski flights to Geneva are among the cancellations.
https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/ne ... 37916.html
skinster wrote:You saw an interview that proves....nothing.

:lol:

Seriously, get back on the green frand and stop reading tabloids, you need to learn to think outside the box again.

Since you don't know who might have killed those people. My question to you is, why exactly is pinning it on these two guys a giant lie? "Because the UK hates Russia" isn't a good enough answer by the way.

What makes you so sure this is fake? British investigators could also be holding back on a lot of additional information that we don't have. This is very common. For example, when there multiple bombings around us here in Austin. They didn't release much information about the investigation. Once the bomber was found and the investigation ended. The local authorities released all sorts of information about the investigation. Down to video of the guy buying bomb supplies at my local Fry's Electronics stores (Fry's is a huge electronics store chain in the South West US).

I'm open to hearing out why this is all fake, I just haven't seen anyone supporting the claim it's fake. Or maybe I've missed those posts?
@Rancid

It's a bit like the OJ case.

The Russians might have done it, they might not. The trouble is both the police and MI5, under pressure from a government egged on by the tabloids to 'show' that the Russians did it, are planting evidence instead of waiting until they find it. And, as is usual when half the time the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing, all they can come up with is a melange of contradictions that point up the gaping holes and niggling inconsistencies in their story.

Rancid wrote:Since you don't know who might have killed those people. My question to you is, why exactly is pinning it on these two guys a giant lie? "Because the UK hates Russia" isn't a good enough answer by the way.

Because there's no evidence RUSSIA DID IT.

I went to the effort of putting in bold and underlining the relevant info you and others here are still missing. If you think X group did it, you can go ahead and prove it.
Last edited by skinster on 14 Sep 2018 08:45, edited 1 time in total.
anarchist23 wrote:I honestly can't believe what I heard on RT news this afternoon. I don't do twitter etc but when I get up tomorrow morning the memes etc about this interview will be a hoot. lol

[center-img]http://i67.tinypic.com/dvr85y.jpg[/center-img]
The traveled from Russia to see a cathedral in Salisbury then left after an hour ....

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.inde ... html%3famp

Russian propaganda and misinformation campaign was doing very well so this is strange. Either is a fuck up or more nudge and wink. They need to send a message after all.

Also, lol @ craig Murray and his thinking outside the box ie doubling down n his fixed views.
layman wrote:They traveled from Russia to see a cathedral in Salisbury then left after an hour ....

They went to see Stonehenge and it was shut.

A wander around Salisbury and the cathedral was an afterthought on a wasted day.
anarchist23 wrote:I honestly can't believe what I heard on RT news this afternoon. I don't do twitter etc but when I get up tomorrow morning the memes etc about this interview will be a hoot. lol

[center-img]http://i64.tinypic.com/52cp36.jpg[/center-img]
anarchist23 wrote:the memes etc about this interview will be a hoot. lol

What else were they going to say? Salisbury was a shithole, and we couldn't wait to see the back of it.

ingliz wrote:What else were they going to say? Salisbury was a shithole, and we couldn't wait to see the back of it :lol:

They went to Salisbury twice from London on consecutive days. These Russian clowns are slow on the uptake, then. lol

[center-img]http://i68.tinypic.com/10gco6h.jpg[/center-img]
@Sivad , the trains were running between London and Salisbury on both Saturday and Sunday. We can see the streets were clear, but wet, from the photos. The Skripals decided Sunday was a nice day to go to a restaurant and stroll around the town centre.

You are pinning your hopes on two men who you think are such weirdos and wimps that they'd spend hundreds of dollars on flights to the UK, staying in a hotel (but not in the city they claim they wanted to look round) and train tickets, on 2 days, but were so intimidated by the thought of a 10 minute walk through a bit of slush that they abandoned the trip on Saturday. And then on Sunday, returned, only to walk from the station, not to the cathedral they claim they had come to see, but in the opposite direction - to nothing apart from Skripal's house. They can't remember if they went to Old Sarum or not. They had practically no time between the CCTV pictures of them to do anything at the cathedral at all - that they claim their weekend was meant to be devoted to. And traces of the poison were found in the London hotel.

It's a complete crock of shit, and you know it. I have no idea why you worship Putin so much that you'll eat his shit with such a wide grin, but you really need take a look at your values.
anarchist23 wrote:These Russian clowns are slow on the uptake, then.

Stonehenge was scheduled to be open between 12.30 and 5.00PM on the day the Skripals were poisoned.

@EH_Stonehenge

We're looking forward to giving all our visitors a warm welcome to Stonehenge today. We're open until 5pm with last tickets at 3pm.

1:39 AM - 4 Mar 2018

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:They can't remember if they went to Old Sarum or not.

Old Sarum was closed to visitors on the 4 March 2018.

:)
@anarchist23

Facts:

a) Stonehenge was closed on the 3 March due to the weather.

b) On an official website tweet that they could have seen, Stonehenge was supposed to be open again between 12.30 and 5.00 PM the next day.

It is a fact, absolutely true that, if the two had gone down to Salisbury on 3 March with the intention of going to Stonehenge, they would have been unable to get there because of the snow. It is therefore perfectly possible that, after seeing it had reopened, they went back the next day to try again; and as public transport out of Salisbury was still severely disrupted, with many roads closed on 4 March, they were unable to do so. Proof of the state of the roads is not at all that difficult to find.

anarchist23 wrote:Badly photo shopped by the Russians. lol

Those mocking the idea that the pair were blocked by snow from visiting Stonehenge have pointed to the CCTV footage of central Salisbury not showing snow on the afternoon of 4 March. Well, that is central Salisbury, it had of course been salted and cleared. Outside there were drifts.

So that part of their story in fact turns out not to be implausible as social media is making out; in fact it fits precisely with the actual facts.

the two guys are as guilty as fuck... if they went to see the cathedral, why did they visit the Skripal house?

No evidence has been presented that they visited the Skripal house. They were captured on CCTV walking past a petrol station 500 yards away.

None of what you said implies it is legal to haras[…]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]

No. There is nothing arbitrary about whether peop[…]