UK has no proof of Russia’s role in Skripal poisoning - Page 14 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Cool thanks for the random 49 minute twitter video I'm not going to watch skinster.

I can't believe the UK refused to share evidence of the obvious killing of a former Russian agent murdered by Russia with the Russian government so they could make hay with it. What a sinister talking point that sounds good to morons. Also, congrats on your new job at the UK Russian embassy.

I hope the dumbassed Grand International Conspiracy theory is true because I will give mad props to the UK for planning so far ahead that they murdered several Russian agents in extremely elaborate ways just so they could convince EU memers to expel diplomats. That is decades long planning, galaxy brain shit and I salute them for their effort.

As proof of this, I submit an instagram picture where a facebook post is printed on the back of a crumpled McDonald's receipt. Literally the most credible source imaginable.

Edit: lol i looked up "uk column wikpedia" just to get a general idea of what bullshit source skinster is pulling from and the second result after their home page was a stormfront thread lmfao

SpecialOlympian wrote:That's the kind of response I'd expect from someone who watches Judge Judy and thinks nation-states work the same way.

So how does it work with nation states? States just make wild accusations against other states and everyone believes them without seeing the evidence? That seems extra fucking retarded. Yeah, I'm gonna stick with the judge judy and remain skeptical until I see some real evidence.

You're also the guy who fell for the gangstalked RT journalist's bullshit

No, I'm the guy that debunked your bullshit lies about that journalist.
You're welcome to go back to the Litvinenko report I helpfully linked you to. Sorry it is not up to your exacting scholastic standards of being a random blog or tweet. Keep in mind it was published in 2016; governments move at glacial paces.

But I apologize for underestimating you. My expectations of you are so low that I assumed you meant that the UK government should hand over all physical evidence to the Russian UK embassy. I realized now that you were wrong in a different way, and for that I apologize.

Sivad wrote:So how does it work with nation states? States just make wild accusations against other states and everyone believes them without seeing the evidence? That seems extra fucking retarded. Yeah, I'm gonna stick with the judge judy and remain skeptical until I see some real evidence.

ahaha
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 23 Apr 2018 05:27, edited 1 time in total.
Sivad wrote:No, I'm the guy that debunked your bullshit lies about that journalist.

I have been bested. I have abandoned my position in response to the unstoppable tsunami of logic you destroyed me with. As pennance I have donated $100 to Neil Clark's legal fund so that he can stop the sinister cabal of journalists who wish to destroy his life because he wrote a negative book review.

I have been thoroughly owned. I have been spiritually depantsed.
SpecialOlympian wrote:You're welcome to go back to the Litvinenko report I helpfully linked you to.

You should maybe read it before you submit it as definitive evidence, it's nowhere near as conclusive as you seem to think it is.
“Put very shortly, the closed evidence consists of evidence that is relevant to the Inquiry, but which has been assessed as being too sensitive to put into the public domain. The assessment that the material is sufficiently sensitive to warrant being treated as closed evidence in these proceedings has been made not by me, but by the Home Secretary. She has given effect to this decision by issuing a number of Restriction Notices, which is a procedure specified in section 19 of the Inquiries Act 2005. The Restriction Notices themselves, although not, of course, the sensitive documents appended to them, are public documents. They have been published on the Inquiry website and are also to be found at Appendix 7 to this Report.” - Robert Owen
SpecialOlympian wrote: Neil Clark's legal fund

We've already been through this, Oliver Kam is a troll and a stalker with multiple complaints from prominent journalists, politicians, and intellectuals and Rupert Murdoch's outfit is known for pulling dirty shit like that. And the guy never claimed he was being "gangstalked". You're just making shit up on the internet.
Sivad wrote:We've already been through this, Oliver Kam is a troll and a stalker with multiple complaints from prominent journalists, politicians, and intellectuals and Rupert Murdoch's outfit is known for pulling dirty shit like that. And the guy never claimed he was being "gangstalked". You're just making shit up on the internet.

I can't imagine how badly Oliver Kam destroyed Neil Clark's life. The man is currently employed and able to draw $17,000 from random tards on his FundRazR account. His life is in shambles and I hope the courts can restore everything he was deprived of by this sinister cabal of villains who came after him because he wrote a negative book review.

As I've said, I yield to your intellectual might. Please, show mercy. I fully believe the story of this man who was so confident in his lawsuit that he let other people pay for it. You have convinced me.

Sivad wrote:You should maybe read it before you submit it as definitive evidence, it's nowhere near as conclusive as you seem to think it is.

I looked up the part you quoted and aside from it being boilerplate "this document draws from state secrets so we can not disclose some stuff" boilerplate bureaucratic bullshit I found this:

In contrast to all bar one of the other aircraft on which Mr Lugovoy and Mr Kovtun
flew during this period, EI-DDK was never tested for radiation by the UK authorities.
I heard detailed evidence as to the reasons for this. Put very shortly, a request was
made by the Metropolitan Police Service to test the aircraft. The aircraft was not made
available and the police believed that the request had been deliberately frustrated by
the Russian authorities. At the same time, the Russian authorities announced that
they had tested the plane and found it free of contamination, although considerable
doubt was subsequently cast on those results.

Once again, you have convinced me Sivad. I join you in brothership and demand that all countries share evidence freely and without obstruction in a showing of international solidarity.
SpecialOlympian wrote:boilerplate "this document draws from state secrets so we can not disclose some stuff" boilerplate bureaucratic bullshit

I'm not sure what you mean by 'boilerplate" but it's not just some legal minutia, it's saying that the actual evidence that the whole finding hinges on, is classified and not available for public scrutiny. Do you understand the significance of that? Do you get it? You can't just waive the stupid report at people and pretend the case is closed. I'm pretty sure you haven't read the report, but you don't seem to even have a basic knowledge of the facts of the case. All you have is a mindless faith in Her Majesty's Government. That's a ludicrous mentality. The report is a joke, it's not for critical minded people who don't just believe what they're told but require actual evidence. It's just an official stamp for the shills to use to cement the narrative with the stooges.
Sivad, I told you I'm being gangstalked and that I am now raising legal funds to fight the gang of chefs who are conspiring to destroy my life because I left a negative Yelp review for a local restaurant. How dare you question anything I say, I and Neil Clark are the most credible people to ever walk the earth.
Clark was harassed by Kamm, over a ten year period and near the end of it, it included harassment directed to Clark's wife. I don't know why SO is being a gaslighting prick here, but dude, even if you don't like a journalist, you don't get to deny their reality of being harassed by a Murdoch dude who created various personas to continue this harassment campaign.

SO, you got low man, real fucking low. But anything to hate on Russia, huh? I can't see how any of this benefits you except to extend the American version of Russiagate, which is dumb as all shit.

Sivad wrote:So in your thinking the accused party shouldn't be allowed to examine the evidence because they might dispute it? :lol:

Right. The British government wouldn't allow Russian prosecutors to see the evidence for their claims that Russia killed Litvenyenko. What kind of fucking idiot believes a government who refuses to show any evidence for anything?

I know, the same eejits who fell for the RUSSIA POISONED SKRIPALS. Again, without evidence, and that whole story has turned out to the bullshit that it was. You'd think they'd learn from their gullibility, but nope, they act as smug as ever, even though they were wrong and Neil Clark was right.

Anyway, these phonies don't seem to be showing much concern for the Skripals and their current conditions, whether they're still ill or not, whether they're still held by the Brits, etc. It's all bullshit. They just whine like the MSM tells them to. Does anyone care now, now that there is no evidence Russia was responsible?
I'm sorry I made fun of your gaybaby tinfoil hat wearing journalist. If it helps, I am now being double gangstalked by an international cabal of Uber drivers because I mistakenly rated my last ride 1 star instead of the 5 I intended.

Please contribute to my legal defense fund. I can afford it but I am much more comfortable with you paying.
skinster wrote:Right. The British government wouldn't allow Russian prosecutors to see the evidence for their claims that Russia killed Litvenyenko. What kind of fucking idiot believes a government who refuses to show any evidence for anything?

I know, the same eejits who fell for the RUSSIA POISONED SKRIPALS. Again, without evidence, and that whole story has turned out to the bullshit that it was. You'd think they'd learn from their gullibility, but nope, they act as smug as ever, even though they were wrong and Neil Clark was right.

The inquisition introduced the idea of "trial by evidence" almost 1,000 years ago. The Americans have taken us back to the dark ages of torture, now the British are taking us back to pre-Inquisition times of trial without evidence. Accusation is enough for a party to be found guilty.
The Tory establishment despises the public to the point that it can't even be bothered to fabricate a believable narrative for duping the masses.

Meanwhile in Salisbury we are going to have a great propaganda theatre of destruction, as places which people were allowed to frequent for weeks after the attack are demolished, to eradicate a strange liquid that is ten times more deadly than VX but at the same time ineffective, and is liquid but cannot be diluted, except its dilution was why it did not kill anybody, and which cannot be washed away, except if you got it on your clothes you are perfectly safe if you wash them, and which made hundreds of people sick except there were only three of them.

All of those contradictory statements are from the official government narrative on Salisbury as delivered over the last couple of months through the state and corporate media. It is beyond me how they expect anyone to believe their utterly incoherent nonsense.

Craig Murray
What Karel Koecher is saying is perfectly common sense and what I have been saying all along. It is fascinating to watch how Western governments and the MSM come up with the most absurd theories to avoid the obvious.

This will further damage democracy and center parties while strengthening extremist parties, especially on the far-right. Western governments are wantonly destroying democracy and human rights.

It is worth watching the whole interview here

The UK security services are most likely hiding the Skripals as they do not want them to reveal any details about their case, former Czech spy Karel Koecher told RT’s Sophie Shevardnadze.

“[Former Russian double agent Sergei] Skripal most definitely wasn’t a victim of any kind of operation or attack from the Russian side,” said Koecher, who was a Soviet mole who successfully penetrated the CIA. He went on to say that “as far as Russia is concerned, and I honestly believe it, they had absolutely no interest in Skripal at all,” adding that the mere fact that Moscow had previously agreed to swap him for Russian agents was evidence of that.

Attacking the former agent after he was swapped would “totally destroy Russian credibility as far as [spy] exchanges are concerned,” said the former Czech spy. He then explained that a spy swap is almost the “only way” to get agents with no diplomatic cover back in the event that they are caught or arrested. The Russian authorities would never put this mechanism in any kind of danger “because they certainly have to get their people back if they get into trouble.”

The whole Salisbury incident in which Sergei Skripal and his daughter, Yulia, were poisoned looks more like a false flag attack, Koecher told Shevardnadze. The Skripals might just have become a “good opportunity” for “some kind of scenario of anti-Russian operations,” he said. “Maybe,it was just made up to have some kind of reason to escalate the anti-Russian operations and sanctions in public,” he suggested.

The UK security services are apparently hiding the former Russian double agent and his daughter“as much as they can,” Koecher said, adding that they would probably never let the two meet with Russian officials because London apparently fears that they could disclose facts which it does not want to become available to the public.

The whole thing is so suspicious, you know, you cannot know what he [Sergei Skripal] is going to say,” Koecher said. “So even if he agrees to say what they [the British intelligence] tell him to say, he might change his mind when he is speaking on camera,” the former spy added.

Russia had no interest in Skripal, UK hiding spy & daughter to stop them talking – ex-CIA mole to RT

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]