UK has no proof of Russia’s role in Skripal poisoning - Page 15 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Good informative program. Much better than the BBC hysteria.

Chemical weapons are designed to kill thousands on the battle field and not to assassinate an individual - just like nobody would use a ballistic missile to assassinate an individual. All the hacks commenting in Western media are complete jokers.

Any well equipped lab in the World could have made a poison like this according to a formula in the public domain. For Western governments to conclude on that basis that the Russian are the killers just goes to show that they have switched to war propaganda and don't even pretend to be credible.

Atlantis I want to thank you for being so aggresive in putting forth the crank perspective. Cranks are an under served group and though I am not one I appreciate your efforts.

I am especially fond of your, "If doorknob so dangerous why man stand next to it!?!? LIES!!!" post. That was just genius. Just m'wah *kisses fingers*
Like all good citizens, I have always refused to believe that the UK government could be behind the Salisbury poisoning, but as the affair develops, it looks more and more likely that the UK government is involved in the poisoning in Salisbury and perhaps even in the false flag operation at Douma.

Probable Western Responsibility for Skripal Poisoning

This comment from Clive Ponting, doyen of British whistleblowers, appeared on my website and he has now given me permission to republish it under his full name:

"I have been reading the blogs for some time but this is my first post. Like Craig I was a senior civil servant but in the ministry of defence not the fco. I had plenty of dealings with all three intelligence agencies. It seems to me that the reason none of the MSM are doing any investigating/reporting of the Salisbury affair, apart from official handouts, is that the government have slapped a D-Notice over the whole incident and it is not possible to report that a notice has been issued.

Here is another theory as to what happened. The Russians pardoned Skripal and allowed him to leave (spy agencies have an understanding that agents will always be swapped after an interval – it’s the only protection they have and helps recruitment). In the UK Skripal would have been thoroughly debriefed by MI6 and MI5 (his ex-handler lives near Salisbury). If at some point they discovered that Skripal was giving them false information, perhaps he was told to do so by the FSB as a condition of his release, lives may have been endangered/lost. If he also was also involved in the ‘golden showers’ dossier then elements in the US would have a reason to act as well. The whole incident was an inside job not to kill him, hence the use of BZ, but to give him a warning and a punishment. The whole thing is being treated as though the authorities know exactly what went on but have to cover it up.

Addendum

"I meant to add that the policeman who ‘just happened’ to be around was almost certainly the special branch ‘minder’ who was keeping Yulia under surveillance. The media are not allowed to mention the existence of a D notice."

Those of us who have been in the belly of the beast and have worked closely with the intelligence services, really do know what they and the British government are capable of. They are not “white knights”.

I would add it has been very plain from day one that there is a D notice on Pablo Miller.

The press has been muzzled by the government. That does explain a lot. I think most people outside of the UK who swallowed the British lies weren't even aware of the fact that the press can be made to shut up in Britain.

Skripal went into retirement from his last government job in Russia nearly 20 years ago. At this stage, there is no inside information he could possibly have about the Russian administration that could be of any use to the West or damage Russia.
However evil Putins' rise to the top and maintenance of his position for so long must surely imply a decent level of competence and intelligence. If Putin has really been murdering everyone right left and centre for the last two decades, surely he would be rather good at it by now, rather this Laurel and Hardy murder attempt.
Probable Western Responsibility for Skripal Poisoning 494

28 Apr, 2018 in Uncategorized by craig

UPDATE: Stupidly I had forgotten this vital confirmation from Channel 4 News (serial rebel Alex Thomson) of the D Notice in place on mention of Pablo Miller.

Back then I did not realise what I now know, that the person being protected was Pablo Miller, colleague in both MI6 then Orbis Intelligence of Christopher Steele, author of the fabrications of the Trump/Russia golden shower dossier. That the government’s very first act on the poisoning was to ban all media mention of Pablo Miller makes it extremely probable that this whole incident is related to the Trump dossier and that Skripal had worked on it, as I immediately suspected. The most probable cause is that Skripal – who you should remember had traded the names of Russian agents to Britain for cash – had worked on the dossier with Miller but was threatening to expose its lies for cash.

Craig Murray

I wonder, does the Steel Dossier really matter that much at this point?

And if the Steel Dossier was full of lies, who would be compromised by revealing that?
Atlantis and Rich, finally posting together. Two great posting styles that mix well together. Like peanut butter and chocolate. Can't wait until Rich implicates the Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeews in this.

Also, I am raising money for my legal fund becauseI mistakenly undertipped my bartender and now an international gang of service workers are plotting to destroy my life. Please contribute to my legal fund.

I have also highlighted random parts of my post so people understand that I am stable. I think it makes my posts more readable. Absolutely nothing is more readable and relatable than glaring yellow text that's so loud it could wake someone out of a coma.
Albert wrote:I think Potemkin's British tradition of ridiculing everything beyond the English Channel set Atlantis on a anti-Anglo crusade. Good going Potemkin.....

I've created a monster.... :eek:
Atlantis wrote: the truth will come out in the end.

I doubt it, but even if it did it wouldn't faze the system. Look what happened with 9/11, it's been firmly established for years now that the Saudi state orchestrated and directed those attacks, but that hasn't affected US-Saudi relations in the slightest. Nobody's interested in truth, people are stupid cunts and bullshit is king in stupid cunt world.
@Atlantis i am on the side of truth and justice and not at all the forces of darkness.

And I didn’t mean it to be a personal attack I am sorry. You just get a bit carried away sometimes.

The western MSM - who are obviously state paid liars - are reporting she doesn’t want publicity and she doesn’t want to speak to the Russians. Perhaps she wanted protective custody which is plausible considering someone tried to kill her.

It is also possible she is held against her will in which case they better disappear her or it will come out and look a bit bad for them.

I expect she will speak eventually and then the rt/conspiracy machine will change tac.

As I keep saying though, I am not that sure what the truth is. Very few facts amongst all the propaganda.
Potemkin wrote:I've created a monster.... :eek:

The only true monster is the empire. But that is something closet imperialists will never admit. They keep on squirming and wiggling to pervert the truth.

Skripal petition and the deep state

I hope they pay you well for your untiring efforts to derail critical discussions.

Sivad wrote:I doubt it, but even if it did it wouldn't faze the system.

That is true to a point. When the truth does come out, the deep state has already developed its narrative to convey the message that it doesn't really matter either way. But there are some cases, like the lies that led to the Iraq war and the bombing of Libya that have done lasting damage to the geopolitical ambitions of the empire.

I think that the Salisbury/Douma incidents are such cases. The tables are turning in Syria and despite all the lying of the West, Putin and Assad will pacify the country to allow Syrians to live in peace from foreign aggression. The West has again been caught with its pants down.

We should not allow the empire to turn another page and start another war elsewhere. The whole terrific truth must come out. And the cynics in this forum who try to shut down the discussion by sniggering ought to be ashamed of themselves.
You need to stop reading conspiracy blogs.

he featured image accompanying this post shows the comment I cannot delete after 15 hours. Still no likes, still no comments. Who else can see it? I suspect the deleted comments are not the work of RT moderators. Forbjuden’s is no longer there.

P. S. I should be obliged if somebody could get a copy of this blog-post to RT.

And I went on to read where you got you link to Syria. This one literally made me lol. The uk is launching chemical weapon attacks in Syria and at home in order to stop the World Cup. In case people see the truth that is rt ......

If the World Cup goes ahead the trouble for the west is that between matches viewers are going to be exposed to a different type of news – real news. It will come as a shock but viewing figures for Russia Today are sure to increase and the lack of credibility of the west will sink even lower. No wonder bozo Boris and other pedlars of fake news are so worried.

So the solution to imperialism and fake news is Russia and rt.

My god .....
You need to stop reading MSM. By your own reasoning that completely discredits what you say because there is a lot of BS in the MSM. Anybody who trusts the MSM in the Skripal and/or Syria affairs must be brain dead. They have switched to cold war propaganda mode. That's why we have come to the sorry state where we can trust independent media and Russian propaganda more than Western MSM.

Anyways, you again play the imperialist chill by trying to derail a discussion about the participation of your country in the suffering of the Syrian people. That makes you complicit in war crimes.
Atlantis wrote:You need to stop reading MSM.

You beat me to it. Layman believed all the initial MSM bullshit that came out at the beginning of this news story, which then there turned out to be lacking in any evidence, and is now bitching about alternative media, even though the D notice on the MI5 agent has been reported on, and there's a blackout on him and this story in general, but it's the MSM to be trusted! :lol:

Like, we wouldn't have to go to alternative media or blogs if the MSM report the truth, rather than what serves the establishment, that these eejits cheerlead for.

Also, where are all those who were oh so concerned about the Skripals when the MSM was peddling the bullshit that Russia was responsible for the poisonings? At least some of them have (might have) some shame and have shut up about the bullshit they trusted, or simply don't care because now the story doesn't implicate Russia anymore - or at least there is no evidence or logic behind that line - but the Laymans and the SOs will keep going, even after all of this, with their drive-by opinion-posts that for some reason they think prove...anything. What kind of people they must be in earl, I do not know, but definitely not the type to be trusted; there's no interest whatsoever in seeking out what really happened and even less interest in the whereabouts or condition of the Skripals, which they cried crocodile tears for, once upon a time...

skinster wrote:now the story doesn't implicate Russia anymore

The scary thing is that the British government still pretends that the Russians did it, even though there is not thread of evidence and even though everything points in another direction. As Lavrov said, the British government is like the queen in Alice in Wonderland. Simply accusing Russia for the Salisbury and Douma incidents is enough to establish Russian guilt. And whatever "disinformation" the Russians are guilty of, it is totally insignificant in comparison to the vast public and private disinformation and deception web run from London.

Having established "Russian guilt," they are now intent on escalation tension with Russia by using the UK's diplomatic resources to the full for building an anti-Russian alliance.

Revealed: UK’s push to strengthen anti-Russia alliance

What is wrong with The Guardian? Why did it morph into a warmongering bulletin overnight? What is wrong with the British people? Why do they just watch while their government is taking them into a conflict with Russia? Is T. May really hell-bent on starting a war to deflect from domestic problems?

Next we are going to have censorship of everybody who expresses opinions different from those sanctioned by the government. We are witnessing the emergence of a total digital dictatorship. Already today, everybody still capable of independent thinking is vilified as Russian troll.
It's quite hilarious, seeing the guys who think they're being cool kids by railing against the "deep state", desperately repeating the party line from the Russian state, run by the guy who has 'KGB' all the way through him like a stick of rock. It's even more hilarious seeing them think they've made some kind of point, rather than just continuing their mental masturbation of "the obvious culprit can't possibly be the culprit - it must be someone that only really deep thinkers like me can see who has fooled the sheeple into using logic, history and evidence rather than my brilliant repetition of state TV".
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Tell it to all the "it's all the same" […]

Muscovites always seem to get offended by the […]

Kiev fell apart, so they moved to Moscow , which […]

https://twitter.com/iamdenya_de/status/17700095631[…]