London's Mayor Declares Intense New 'Knife Control' Policies To Stop Epidemic Of Stabbings - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Isn't it the guy from the classic Decky's post?

Decky wrote:I disagree. European converts to Islam tend to be people who are alienated from society, people who are on the fringes and are rejected by their fellow whites and seek solace in Islam where they are treated less badly.

Why do you think so many of them have big ginger beads? Gingers are not accepted in society, are bulled, treated like shit, accused of having no souls, no one will sleep with them etc. They realise that they will never be accepted into normal western society and have to look elsewhere.

If we integrated gingers (god forbid, obviously I am not suggesting that we do) then fewer of them would become radical Muslims.

Decky wrote:At every Islamist rally in the UK there is always a white guy with a massive ginger beard. Didn't you watch the news when you were here?

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=163013&p=14611371&hilit=Ginger#p14611371
Suntzu makes a good point, noir - if you really want me to keep this thread 'on-topic', then several of your posts are going to disappear too. I'll start pruning from the "for the love of Allah" bus ad, if I start anywhere. So, are you still complaining that a response to your "they were all jihadists saved few human shields" is off-topic?
One of the nice things about being a UK subject is that if someone stabs you with a knife, the NHS will be there to take care of you free of charge.

Cyclist filmed in terrifying 'zombie-killer' knife attack on motorist in broad daylight in South London

Now you have to ask yourself, did Donald Trump make this happen? Vladimir Putin? Or was it global warming?

Welcome to multiculturalism Europe!
blackjack21 wrote:One of the nice things about being a UK subject is that if someone stabs you with a knife, the NHS will be there to take care of you free of charge.

I'm surprised that American ambulances don't do a credit check before loading you in.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]