London's Mayor Declares Intense New 'Knife Control' Policies To Stop Epidemic Of Stabbings - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

The best way to get income inequality quickly is to flood your country with Muslims. This helps create income inequality in many ways. Obviously it brings in a new embittered under class, that maximises women's lack of education, thereby entrenching poverty further. It ramps the cost of housing making the rich richer and the poor poorer. And because Muslims breed faster they keep increasing population size even without new immigration. It damages the public education systems and helps overload social services. But perhaps best of all it breaks down social solidarity allowing Libertarians to take over the government and reduce taxes and regulations on the rich.

A second option for creating inequality is to import large numbers of poor, poorly educated and skilled West Indians.
blackjack21 wrote:Welcome to multiculturalism. We told you it would become Detroit. You can't say we didn't warn you.

Although I agree with you that multiculturalism is undesirable I cannot agree that it is has anything to do with third worlders.

England has always been full of crime. The British state has always been soft on law and order and allowed criminals to go unpinished. It is no surprise that all of this is happening. The authorities are wet and do absolutely nothing to punish the criminals.

I don't know what you hope to achieve by alluding to the ethnicity of the criminals. It's a dead end game. It will delegitimise the cause of the victims.
Strangely enough, Khan is responsible to decreasing the number of stop-and-searches, having previously declared the tactic racist and potentially Islamophobic.

This misguided policy is clearly the main cause of the epidemic of knife crimes in deprived parts of London. I think this policy needs to be reversed and police officers should patrol dangerous areas such as Luton and Tower Hamlets and confiscate knives from teenagers, which was effectively done in Western Australia. At train stations, the Aussie police were inspecting young males' bags as they were known to carry knives and commit crimes. At the time, there was a travel advisory to Perth, which was designated as a dangerous city for travellers.
In the riots I was in, in the late 60’s and early 70’s, the weapon of choice was an umbrella with a lead pipe inside. I want to see London ban umbrellas next. :)
The cultural Marxist rules are really quite simple.

Discrimination is wonderful if it discriminates against White males, gentiles, heterosexuals or infidels.
Discrimination is evil if it discriminates in favour of White males, gentiles, heterosexuals or infidels.

This is why POD loves Blut and Boden when it comes to American Indians but hates it if White people do it.
blackjack21 wrote:Noemon Edit: Rule 16

Because black lives matter? Because the people acting suspicious are more often than not racial minorities? Because when you engage in such practices, a disproportionate number of minority arrests take place because maybe they have illegal drugs too? :?: These are such profound questions.

Really? :violin: So if someone is acting suspicious and they have a knife, then what? Nothing? Just a nice little chit chat with a Bobby? They steal the knife from the "suspicious person"? Help me connect the dots here Godstud... :?:

So you can no longer buy a set of knives on Amazon and have them delivered? Is that how it works? That sounds like knife control to me. :knife:

Well, there's a workaround. So what happens if people order knives, have them shipped to work, and then walk home with them? Will they be arrested? Bobby to Tommy: "I see you have a knife." Tommy to Bobby: "Yeah? What of it?" "Come on. Let's have it then!" Exactly how does this work?

Yeah, well background checks don't prevent buying guns from gun shows either. I think gun control proponents call this a "loophole." So you go to a knife shop, buy yourself some knives and walk home with them. You look a little suspicious, and you are wearing a dishdasha and you have a beard. How do they handle this?

Why should the Met ban knife deliveries? Are knives that are purchased online and delivered to someone used in crimes more than knives purchased from retail establishments?

Maybe the blacks are stabbing the Muslims? There has to be more to this story, because the propaganda we've been subjected to for the last 3-4 years has been that stop and frisk is definitely racist.

DIY knife ingredients, piece of steel plate, masking tape. Tools, angle grinder for metal cutting and sharpening. Personally I prefer a collapsible garden fork.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@JohnRawls Why do you think that? If you wer[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]