London's Mayor Declares Intense New 'Knife Control' Policies To Stop Epidemic Of Stabbings - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Rich wrote:The best way to get income inequality quickly is to flood your country with Muslims. This helps create income inequality in many ways. Obviously it brings in a new embittered under class, that maximises women's lack of education, thereby entrenching poverty further. It ramps the cost of housing making the rich richer and the poor poorer. And because Muslims breed faster they keep increasing population size even without new immigration. It damages the public education systems and helps overload social services. But perhaps best of all it breaks down social solidarity allowing Libertarians to take over the government and reduce taxes and regulations on the rich.

A second option for creating inequality is to import large numbers of poor, poorly educated and skilled West Indians.

You never mentioned Count Richard Couderhove Kalergie
ThirdTerm wrote:
This misguided policy is clearly the main cause of the epidemic of knife crimes in deprived parts of London. I think this policy needs to be reversed and police officers should patrol dangerous areas such as Luton and Tower Hamlets and confiscate knives from teenagers, which was effectively done in Western Australia. At train stations, the Aussie police were inspecting young males' bags as they were known to carry knives and commit crimes. At the time, there was a travel advisory to Perth, which was designated as a dangerous city for travellers.

Happening in London, deprived area of London, victims New English. WTF!!! It’s happening in the right place to the right people.
William Bennett wrote:You never mentioned Count Richard Couderhove Kalergie

Well I looked him up, he had some "interesting" ideas :

The Kalergi Plan is a genocide project which was created and worked out by the politician and mestizo Mr. Richard Nikolaus Coudenhove Kalergi together with his Free Mason colleagues. They were the predecessors of the European Union which has got the aim to destroy Europe and to exterminate the white race. At the same time multi cultural culture and massive immigration of Negroes, Asian people, mestizo people, Latin "American" people, natives from "America" and Muslims should be fostered with the aim to mix all the races creating and breeding in this way a passive mestizo race - this was the special expectation - which should be tamed, which should be calculable and manipulable, which should be of a minor character and with minor intelligence. Governing in this way should be possible to be executed by a Jewish elite aristocracy for ever. This means, the minor spirit should make it impossible for the new mestizos to organize rebellions and they should not at all become aware that they would be dominated.

This project was elaborated with 28 thesis and is is inspired from the social sciences with the statement that humans could be governed like animals which cannot rebel because of their low intelligence.

http://www.hist-chron.com/judentum-akte ... -plan.html
Trump on London

Trump also defended the use of guns in America by comparing a London hospital to a "war zone" because of knife crime.

He said: "I recently read a story that in London, which has unbelievably tough gun laws, a once very prestigious hospital right in the middle is like a war zone for horrible stabbing wounds.

"Yes that's right, they don't have guns they have knives. And instead there's blood all over the floors of this hospital. They say it's as bad as a military war zone hospital.
What Trump doesn't understand is that while England has knives and not guns it would be even worse if it had guns. Can anyone imagine a city like London with guns replacing knives or being used in addition to them? It would be even worse.

Paul Watson is absolutely correct about the attitude to law and order in the UK. They are very lenient when it comes to violent crime and very little is done to prevent it. But that is typical of England, see a problem and don't do anything or even speak about it until it is too late. It's a very British mentality.
noir wrote:The problem is what Watson calls Metropolitan White Guilt, do you think with Corbyn as PM, things will be far worse?

I think it is definitely possible that it could be worse under Corbyn. I am not sure he is the man for the job, he doesn't have a hardman image. I am not sure his staff or party comrades can do the job very well either. People like to joke that he is a Soviet communist but there is very little Soviet about him or his entire movement. There needs to be a real man of steel to sort out the problems, Corbyn is not such a man. But then no one in British politics is.
Britain imported South Africa malaise

[quote]London Hospital Admits Trump Right on Knife Crime Epidemic, But Disagrees with Second Amendment Stance

The hospital in Sadiq Khan’s London which U.S. President Donald Trump described as a “war zone” following a wave of deadly knife attacks has issued a statement responding to the controversy.

President Trump made his comments on the London knife crime epidemic after Dr Mark Griffths, a lead trauma surgeon at Professor Brohi’s hospital, said that “military colleagues have described their practice here as similar to being at [Camp] Bastion” in Afghanistan.

“We used to look after people in their twenties. Now people are often in their mid to late teens and children in school uniforms are being admitted under our care with knife and gun wounds,” he added.

In later comments, Dr Griffths said that the situation was now “looking more like South Africa” than Great Britain, with the treatment of children and teenagers with life-threatening injuries having become “the bread and butter” of his practice.

“Every day an ambulance rolls up with a kid who has been stabbed. That can’t be right. We’re not at war,” the surgeon added.

“You’re sitting there in a [resuscitation] bay at 7.30 p.m. on a Thursday evening. It’s not even dark but you’ve got four children in your bays and you’re thinking to yourself — this is not what I trained for,” he said.

“I’m a trauma surgeon, not a paediatric surgeon. We’re having to use the skillset that we use to look after adult trauma injuries for kids. That was never part of the deal. But we look after children now — that’s what we do. Welcome to the new normal.”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/05 ... nt-stance/

[/quote
Political Interest wrote:What Trump doesn't understand is that while England has knives and not guns it would be even worse if it had guns. Can anyone imagine a city like London with guns replacing knives or being used in addition to them? It would be even worse.

London would resemble Chicago in that case.

Doesn't he have billions in Truth social (you pos[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]

Based on what? On simple economics. and in t[…]