London's Mayor Declares Intense New 'Knife Control' Policies To Stop Epidemic Of Stabbings - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

blackjack21 wrote:One of the nice things about being a UK subject is that if someone stabs you with a knife, the NHS will be there to take care of you free of charge.

Cyclist filmed in terrifying 'zombie-killer' knife attack on motorist in broad daylight in South London

Now you have to ask yourself, did Donald Trump make this happen? Vladimir Putin? Or was it global warming?

Welcome to multiculturalism Europe!

The video

Funeral homes were the main suppliers of ambulances until the 60’s. Then people like my dad saw an opportunity to offer better service. We charged $15 anywhere in the county and $20 for emergencies in the 70’s. The government then stepped in to ‘regulate’ it. This meant deciding who the police were allowed to call among other things. Prices immediately skyrocketed with the government oversight. Now, when one of my old neighbors does not feel well, 2 fire trucks and an ambulance shows up with about 12 personnel.
This is one area where I clearly see government oversight being a huge burden on public expense.
Albert wrote:Imagine if these people had guns, London would be like Chicago right now or Detroit.

If they had guns, they would be able to stop attacks. Or so we're told.
The problem is the economy, London always had criminals, native gangs, foreign gangs, gangs from other continents and cultures for centuries now and when money goes around, everyone is happy taking drugs and fucking whores all day but when there is no money going around then people start going crazy.

Brexit is the prime instigator for the slow-down of the economy and people spending less money in the market. Less money going around more unhappiness, more crime, more violence.
noemon wrote:The problem is the economy, London always had criminals, native gangs, foreign gangs, gangs from other continents and cultures for centuries now and when money goes around, everyone is happy taking drugs and fucking whores all day but when there is no money going around then people start going crazy.

Brexit is the prime instigator for the slow-down of the economy and people spending less money in the market. Less money going around more unhappiness, more crime, more violence.

Does the economy of the UK affect people in France too? Woman yelling 'Allahu akbar' slashes two with blade in France

A friend of many friends of mine was killed in Barcelona, Spain last year in a terrorist attack that killed 12 other people as well. I didn't know him, as he was a few years younger than me. A close friend of mine recently did the shirts for a memorial baseball tournament for him.

While it is a horrible way to learn the grave dangers of open borders and multiculturalism, some Europeans seem to be waking up to the long struggle ahead of them. There is no strength in diversity. Only Balkanization and chronic internecine strife.
blackjack21 wrote:Does the economy of the UK affect people in France too? Woman yelling 'Allahu akbar' slashes two with blade in France

A friend of many friends of mine was killed in Barcelona, Spain last year in a terrorist attack that killed 12 other people as well. I didn't know him, as he was a few years younger than me. A close friend of mine recently did the shirts for a memorial baseball tournament for him.

While it is a horrible way to learn the grave dangers of open borders and multiculturalism, some Europeans seem to be waking up to the long struggle ahead of them. There is no strength in diversity. Only Balkanization and chronic internecine strife.

Why did you use this example and not a US school shooting? Are crimes by Muslims the only ones that register in your brain? Different crimes have different motives, this one seems to be more about some crazy woman than anything else which has to do with money and available services for mental health as well. The fact that you are using this thread like noir and Albert to simply spread Islamophobia shows that you do not care at all about the stabbings and the crime, you only care about the Islamophobic and racist value of these news which makes your comments more than worthless. However since you want to play, let's, show me a study that proves that the rise of crime in Paris and London is because of a rise in immigration.
No, Noemon I'm a changed man now. This indeed has nothing to do with migrants. Or background of the perpetrators at all. People are just being cruel pointing that out. They just get a sick pleasure of blaming people for no reason. I was there, I would know, but I'm changed now.

London is an amazing city, so what there is stabbings happening, high crime happens allover major western cities now. This has nothing to do with migration.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_an ... ed_Kingdom

Wikipedia on ‘London race and crime’ is typical of liberal thinking while attempting to be objective. They objectively report the undeniable facts of Blacks committing crimes out of all proportion to their population. Liberalism then requires them to list the reasons it is not actually about race.
This is placing idealism above reality. Poverty is not an excuse for crime no matter what color your skin.
This is obviously a cultural acceptance of violence that is indeed tied to race because our cultures evolved based on race. You can not separate the two yet. Admitting the fact a culture of violence has a racial identity is not racist.
One Degree wrote:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom

Wikipedia on ‘London race and crime’ is typical of liberal thinking while attempting to be objective. They objectively report the undeniable facts of Blacks committing crimes out of all proportion to their population. Liberalism then requires them to list the reasons it is not actually about race.
This is placing idealism above reality. Poverty is not an excuse for crime no matter what color your skin.
This is obviously a cultural acceptance of violence that is indeed tied to race because our cultures evolved based on race. You can not separate the two yet. Admitting the fact a culture of violence has a racial identity is not racist.

Yeah I am sure poverty has nothing to do with crime just like in the US, it is not totally impoverished areas and groups that commit it, no, it's because of people's skin color :lol: Totally unrelated. Pretending that the rise in crime correlates with a rise in immigration is pure lying. Even these Afro-Caribbean groups have been in London for ages as my earlier post says so the recent rise in crime cannot be explained with a rise in their population.
noemon wrote:Yeah I am sure poverty has nothing to do with crime just like in the US, it is not totally impoverished areas and groups that commit it, no, it's because of people's skin color :lol: Totally unrelated. Pretending that the rise in crime correlates with a rise in immigration is pure lying. Even these Afro-Caribbean groups have been in London for ages as my earlier post says so the recent rise in crime cannot be explained with a rise in their population.

Blacks committing more crimes has nothing to do with their culture? It is not their race but a subculture that is accidentally correlated with race due to people of the same race preferring to live together. By your reasoning, all poor people commit crimes. That is not true.
Their living in a large city where they can easily find others to use poverty as an excuse for crime is a factor, but poverty itself is not. Criminals are a minority in their own community, but it is a cultural acceptance of their crimes that create the problem. It is you telling them poverty is an excuse that enables them. It is telling them the police are the enemy that enables them. These are cultural issues that are only associated with race because they choose to live together.
You would get the same result if all the poor people in one area were catholic and you told them they were poor because they are catholic. You create a culture of resentment and then pretend racism is the problem.
Blacks don’t commit more crimes because they are Black. They do so because you tell them they are justified. This becomes part of their culture.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]