Recent Attacks by Incels - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Godstud wrote:Again, when even Islamic law considers murder unlawful, your argument becomes invalid.

Murder is unlawful by definition. Not all unlawful killing is considered murder, but all murder is unlawful killing. Mohammed by our legal standards was a murderer, a terrorist, a rapist a genocider and a paedophile. This is from the muslim texts about him. Makes you wonder what was the really bad stuff he did that they chose to edit out. Ibn Hishham strong hints that Mohammed committed such abominable acts that even the 9th century Muslims had to erase them from the historical record.
Last edited by Rich on 23 Apr 2018 23:01, edited 2 times in total.
Anything that Alex Jones says should be taken with caution

Video of the Toronto truck attack reveals the voice of the suspect which sounds a lot like a Middle Eastern accent:

“I have a gun in my pocket. … Shoot me in the head,” says the suspect with an accent.
Neither Toronto police nor the media have revealed details on the suspect, yet the suspect’s accent and his method of murder – mowing down pedestrians in a fast-moving vehicle – suggest another ISIS-inspired truck attack, of which there have been several in Europe and the US over the past several years.

https://www.infowars.com/video-of-truck ... rn-accent/
Yea that happened in "Korean Town". One of my family members live around there, they are fine though. Couple blocks from there is a Russian immigrant area.

At first I thought it was a bad accident, as the intersection around there is really hectic and dangerous. It seems there might be more to it.
Last edited by Albert on 23 Apr 2018 23:08, edited 1 time in total.
There is high concentration of Persians living in the area here as well. There are more north of that area though, but you do find occasional hookah shops, shawarma places and other middle eastern type places around there. @noir so that sign is most likely in Farsi.

Where this guy struck though is predominantly Korean populated place, he basically rode on the street where there is a lot of karaoke bars and internet cafes where Koreans like to hangout. It is a fun place to hangout to be honest.

All these government official are coming out with condolences about the "incident". Trudeau has canceled all his trips on agenda. It seem the government knows something more then the people atm.

Lay off the personal insults - Prosthetic Conscience, Political Circus mod
Canada is becoming Sweden? What a stupid, ignorant statement from someone without a clue about Canadian history of immigration. ONE incident, and it's the end of the fucking world!

According to the news: Police said they did not yet know the cause or any possible motive.

Government officials briefed on the investigation so far say the suspect is not associated with any organized terrorist group and he does not represent a larger threat to national security.

Fear-mongering from the right-wing cowards, yet again.... the biggest snowflakes around(along with SJWs).
There are significant difference between Montreal and Toronto. One is French the other is English. There is also difference in immigration make up. Quebec and Montreal tends to have more francophone immigrants that come from ex-French colonies predominantly, like Algerians and Moroccans. While Toronto tends to have people from all over the world really.

In Toronto it is really a mix of everything but you also have ethnic enclaves of all kind. The attack happened in Korean Town. I do not know who were the victims.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKCuLC-acEk https[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Losing money is one thing, losing a whole brigade[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

Wait a moment, I'll just quickly pick up the weapo[…]

I am not the one who never shows his credentials […]