Uncanny Vulvas - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By skinster
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:Why do you care so much what people do in the privacy of their bedrooms that you denigrate them? What's wrong with you? :eh:

To make people on the internet cry, obviously. :D
By Negotiator
Just in case anybody here isnt aware this thread is extremely silly: The article manages to disprove itself, since it points out that theres merely a couple thousands of realdolls. Since everybody who wants one can get one, and that refers to at least hundreds of millions of people who could potentially get a realdoll, thats an *extremely tiny* market. And I fail to see whats the advantage of sexbots, no matter how sophisticated, over realdolls. So I dont see why sexbots would be a less miniscule market than realdolls. These things are just creepy to most people.

Rich wrote:Now maybe I'm more choosy than the average guy, if its a choice between a fat girl friend and no girl friend I'll choose no girl friend every time.

Well, in principle I agree. Having a girlfriend isnt a small issue. Its a *lot* of emotional, timewise and financal investment. So I as well would much rather want no girlfriend than one that clearly matches poorly with me.

Looks arent irrelevant. You certainly also have to be sufficiently happy with how your relationship partner looks. But being a good match refers to a *lot* more than just looks.

And about "fat" women - in general I'm not attracted to them, but some are beautiful. Just like I'm not ususally attracted to overly thin / bony women, but some are the exception of the rule.

Doesn't he have billions in Truth social (you pos[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]

Based on what? On simple economics. and in t[…]