Donald Trump's Korea triumph should earn him the Nobel Peace Prize - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Yup, I support Trump getting the prize, it'll be as deserved as it was for those before him who got it. :D

Honestly though, you just have to be a complete fucking moron to support Trump. I thought that was obvious, but there seems to be a lot of his fans, still, on this board. This billionaire doesn't care about you, he cares about making money and power.
Godstud wrote:Trump's not better than Hillary, since she never became President, and you can't compare how "Presidential" she would be. Trump's a fucking disaster movie. People will remember Dolt 45 and despair.

We have a Clinton Presidency to compare Trump to already. So yes you can compare the two on the basis a "Clinton Presidency" would probably be somewhat similar to what came before....

You can't say there is "100% no possible comparison" as we have seen her as Secretary of State and we have also seen what happened when she last resided in close proximity to the Oval Office.

skinster wrote:It was pretty clear which neocon direction Clinton was going to go in, given what she did under Obama, and before. She killed, she saw, many people died.

Yes of cause ...but the main comparison between a current Trump Presidency and a historical (Hillary would pretty much would run it the exact same way) Clinton Presidency already exists.

We've seen the Clinton's in the Whitehouse before, we know they'll fuck it up again.
Right. But then, anyone playing front-man/woman for the US would be all kinds of shit, regardless, since we know this political system is about serving corporations and the politicians within it, and that's about it.

We knew what we would get with Clinton and we knew to some extent what we would get from Trump; a racist, likely-rapist, scumbag-billionaire.

Sanders too, would've fallen in line with neocon policy, sooner or later. It's the system, not the man/woman pretending to lead it.

I wish your ilk would get that Trump is also shit. But I won't hold my breath on that...
Godstud wrote:What triumph... this?
North Korea has increased nuclear production at secret sites, say U.S. officials
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-kore ... -u-n887926

This is something to watch and it may indeed be right. BUT. . .given that so many MSM accounts of this and that, all based on anonymous sources, have proved to be wrong and/or are published for no other reason than to discredit President Trump, I can't know what, if anything, in this NBC account is accurate. I much more trust information from identifiable sources.

Given the fecklessness of the Nobel Peace Prize--they gave one to Arafat for Pete's sake!!!--certainly President Trump's efforts to open up a dialogue with North Korea are more deserving of a Peace Prize than a lot of them over the last several decades. What did Obama do to get his other than get himself elected President for instance?

But as far as the integrity of Kim and his regime, it is way too early to know yet. Something I think the President is well aware of, ergo he has not removed any of the sanctions on North Korea.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]