Should "Incels" be Deprived of Jobs? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Ter wrote:If the only choice you have is an ugly, old, fat woman or no woman, then it is time to have a look at South East Asia where there are young, slim, sexually very attractive, kind and loyal women waiting for you.
It is a question of leaving the rat race, play by your own rules.
That is all I am going to say about it.

Where is Godstud when we need him?
@Ter

I frankly do not understand those incels for whom the mating game did not turn out well.
If the only choice you have is an ugly, old, fat woman or no woman, then it is time to have a look at South East Asia where there are young, slim, sexually very attractive, kind and loyal women waiting for you.
It is a question of leaving the rat race, play by your own rules.
That is all I am going to say about it.

Actually many incels (at least on their subreddit) really want Asian chicks. It simply turned out that:

A. Asian chicks, just like their Western counterparts, are human beings and therefore have their own thoughts and personalities

B. The vision of the ULTIMATE ASIAN HOUSEWIFE is more or less a stereotype. It is a stereotype irrelevant to modern Asian countries (outside of Japan, except you'll be hard pressed to find a Japanese woman willing to marry a foreigner who doesn't already have a strong or unique personality)
danholo wrote:I think the actual problem is the lack of sympathy for this generation of men who are completely lost.

This is called entitlement, danholo. Entitlement to womens' sympathy and entitlement for womens' bodies. Women don't owe men anything. If you feel we do, maybe be nice to us and we will likely reciprocate, particularly if you don't act like you're owed anything. :)

Potemkin wrote:People might have more sympathy for them if they would stop the constant self-pitying whining. Just a thought.

Exactly. These people epitomize the term special snowflakes.

On a side note, can you tell me if I put the apostrophe for womens' above in the right place? :D

danholo wrote:I just realized I know nothing about these people. Yet, I understand some frustrations. I have huge mommy issues which affect my relationship with women. Yet what kind of mommy issues do these incels have? Holy... Then again, I get involuntarily and voluntarily laid so.

I think reading Bell Hooks The Will To Change and Robert Jensen's The End of Patriarchy will help you improve your relationships/understanding of women, as well as yourselves. Bell Hooks taught me how patriarchy doesn't care about men as much as it doesn't care about women and I feel it would be excellent if more men understood this and understood what the actual problem is, rather than blaming the weaker sex for their life-woes. :)
skinster wrote:On a side note, can you tell me if I put the apostrophe for womens' above in the right place? :D

I believe the correct spelling is "wimminzes'", skinstercita. :)
skinster wrote:Nope, it's yours. It means you're too awful for any woman to want to have sex with.

Be less awful and you might get what you want (that thing you're not owed by anyone).

But Skinny, if I were also a transvestite, my sexual desires would merit government subsidy and protective laws. There's leftists who think that cis men should be obligated to have sex with trans women. Yet if I'm exactly the same, only a cis male instead of a trans woman, I'm a public enemy? ;)
Modern generation has an obsession with MGTOW, Incels etc like what the hell? May be i am getting old or something :hmm: :knife:

Tons of people have dry seasons so why obsess over it.
I think the internet has a lot to do with this, where these whiners find like-minded whiners to whine to and believe they have real problems with. All that wasted time could be spent better trying to make yourself a better person and then likely, more attractive to others. :hmm:
skinster wrote:I think the internet has a lot to do with this, where these whiners find like-minded whiners to whine to and believe they have real problems with. All that wasted time could be spent better trying to make yourself a better person and then likely, more attractive to others. :hmm:

Or you can just get Tinder or something :eh:
Yup. Although I think the problem is that because these guys act all entitled to women, they have very little luck with the ladies (even on Tinder) because entitlement is super unattractive to women.

They all need to be beaten with a mirror. :D
skinster wrote:Yup. Although I think the problem is that because these guys act all entitled to women, they have very little luck with the ladies (even on Tinder) because entitlement is super unattractive to women.

They all need to be beaten with a mirror. :D

What do you mean entitled to women? Like women owe them sex or something?
Yes, that's what these guys believe, that women owe them sex and because they don't get sex, they hate women for it, rather than considering their own behaviour being the thing that prevents them from getting sex/women.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3KPa_OfbEw https[…]

only vacation ? i think many of them moved (avoid[…]

wat0n and Zionists in general playing victim here […]

Michael Jackson was a saint tho and still is, ins[…]