Should "Incels" be Deprived of Jobs? - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Saeko wrote:I haven't had sex in more than a year.

:eek:

WTF?

Why not?!

Man am I glad i'm young and married, I cannot even fucking comprehend this.

I'd probably be a fucking INCEL nutjob if I went without it for a year.
skinster wrote:Blame capitalism

I'm no fan of capitalism, but blaming it for the mismatches between biological and cultural evolution is Marxist silliness. Evolution has one criterion: whatever gets the f*cking job done. Chimp females don't seem to care much whom they mate with, probably because they haven't figured out the link between sex and babies. Rape consequently doesn't seem to be a thing with chimps, although experiments have shown that about half of chimp males would rape if they could. Human females have eaten from that tree of knowledge, and also have a higher cost of child-bearing than chimp females, so they exercise sexual choice very diligently.

And the truth is, most human males do not have the qualities needed in a good husband and father, so women are quite right to reject their advances. But those same women seek out extra-relationship sex with dominant, aggressive, high-status males -- i.e., assholes -- when they are ovulating, so feminists really need to STFU and look in the mirror instead of blaming patriarchy for how badly such men treat them.
@Victoribus Spolia

You always struck me as a forty or fifty year old dude. How old are you?

@Saeko

It isn't a matter of luck. There are thousands of fish in the sea, and many of them are fine with the idea of casual sex along with the added bonus of being relatively attractive.
Oxymandias wrote:@Saeko

It isn't a matter of luck. There are thousands of fish in the sea, and many of them are fine with the idea of casual sex along with the added bonus of being relatively attractive.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying.
Victoribus Spolia wrote::eek:

WTF?

Why not?!

I'd probably be a fucking INCEL nutjob if I went without it for a year.

I've willfully gone without it for years at a time. I'm not an incel nutjob though, just a nutjob :excited:
Oxymandias wrote:You always struck me as a forty or fifty year old dude. How old are you?

29 and frisky.

This also explains why I have so many kids :lol:

I have never, in my entire life since hitting puberty, gone more 6 months without getting off by actions involving the opposite sex.

and I have not, since I was married, gone longer than two weeks without some sort of sexual interaction with my wife (which only happened because she was hospitalized and she was quite unable), and otherwise I have never gone a full week without some sort of sexual interaction and I usually average 3-4 times a week if not more.

Like I said, I cannot comprehend going a year without some sort of sexual interaction with my woman.

This is also one more reason why marriage beats the fuck out of the single-life 9/10, when it comes to sexuality.

My wife knows exactly what I want and how I like it and is readily available. No awkward hook-ups, dry-spells, bad-sex, or learning-curbs and the furthest I have to chase that pussy is from the kitchen to the bedroom.

Saeko wrote:Luck is a lady, Spolia. She doesn't favor just anybody.

Its not hard Saeko, even if you happen to be fat slob (Which I have no idea if you are, but I am guessing you are good lookin' and that you are either in your late 20s or early 30s)..

So as to the solution,

It is called "Last Call" and this fantastic relationship opportunity is available at a tavern near you!

Guaranteed.

Otherwise, there are enough single fashy dudes on the internet that I am sure some one would love to lay some pipe with you, post some videos of yourself on youtube talking about race-relations and oligarchical collectivism and then just read the comments section and you'll find atleast three dudes actively offering you the D.

Problem Solved. :lol:

You can now send me my $99/hr. guidance fees via paypal.

Thanks.
Red_Army wrote:I think I'm entitled to sex from my wife. I keep doing chores in exchange for future bjs and I think the bill is in the thousands now. That goddamn woman is cheating me!

Ah, you have to get them to give you a coupon book in the first couple of years, then bring it out ten years later for redemption.
Red_Army wrote:I think I'm entitled to sex from my wife. I keep doing chores in exchange for future bjs and I think the bill is in the thousands now. That goddamn woman is cheating me!

Just stop doing the chores until she makes her back pay. Problem solved. ;)
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]