Should "Incels" be Deprived of Jobs? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Albert wrote:This is who incels actually are.

Your points being?

If the guy got some muscle on him, he would be 10/10 would bang for 99% of all women. Or at least some fat. :eh:

So I've been doing some research on the incels. I have to say their mentality is really strange, they completely buy into this modern world perception, that one needs to have sex to be a complete human being. Also the more one has sex with different partners the more one has achieved glory or great status. This is obviously compete nonsense and destructive behaviour.

There seems to be also complete hopelessness in that they might be alone forever, I guess if you are a virgin continuing for years and have never even kissed anyone else. It might convince you that you will never have a wife or husband in your life. I see how this can drive some people to desperation.

Here are quotes by some of them.
A large part of sex is validation anyway (knowing that you're "worthy" in her eyes, based on some genetic, some inherent quality to you). And that's what I hate about the condition, the premise of life. THE INJUSTICE OF IT ALL. That's why my ultimate goal is to be ascended and untouchable.

We need a way to get results like yours into the mainstream. Most people think of incels as a group of whiny children because they believe that their celibacy is entirely their fault, given a lot of them are old, and dated before hypergamy was so rampant. People will convert to believing us if we show them the evidence, and how much height, face and frame (+penis size and voice) are the differences between a life of endless joy, and a life of endless pain.

Yet, the main advice is that I get a hobby? How does this make sense? Next time a woman gives you advice to "Get some hobbies", ask it what its hobbies are.

"uhhh like Netflix, TeeHee!"

And then some of them post stuff like this.
Last edited by Albert on 07 May 2018 00:05, edited 3 times in total.
My best guess (going off of what Albert quoted) is that they want validation, which is a normal desire, although they've conflated sex with validation, which I think everyone here would agree is a mistake.

So re: prostitutes, there's nothing validating about being with one.
Godstud wrote:Incels are like MGTOWs. Pretty fucking pathetic examples of males(if you can call them that).

Yea, but we have to be careful in hating on people like this. These are the kind of people that will eventually turn to hate women and humanity in general, and do shit like shoot up schools/work places.
True enough. I suppose the best thing we can do is educate them and teach them not to base their personal validity on their supposed attractiveness to the female of the species. They've got a lot to learn about a great many things.
Yes, and learn that they're biologically different, but you can still talk to them as you would anyone else. Remove the 'mystique'. Embrace the similarities instead of highlighting the differences.
IMHO, showing some compassion for people who may have suffered injuries or just plain got the short stick in life might also be appropriate, without of course extending it to some of the stranger demands that people who identify as Incels have made.
skinster wrote:It might be appropriate dependent on how you display your suffering, but acting like your owed access to womens' bodies is not a good way to expect sympathy, since it makes you appear like an entitled prick. :)

I was reading what appears to be a large and active Incels forum earlier today and wow, it's depressing. One guy wrote that all threads related to recent events should be deleted because, paraphrasing, "most Incels aren't violent, they just want to share their misery with like people." I give people enough of a benefit of a doubt that I don't believe any group is mostly composed of people who want to kill large numbers of other people (well, unless that's literally a part of their manifesto) and I suspect that's true here as well.

Basically, I think it's possible to be critical of feminism, modernity and so-on without believing delving into areas like how people are required to have sex with you.
First of all I suggest you explore the subject yourself more.

As for the incel guys I see it is more an issue of not being properly adjusted to modern society. These people have more issues then just with women, but social issues in general. This all mixed in with modern dating society, where men and women are assumed to be open for sex exasperates their (incel) issues.

The whole "sex is owned to them" expectation thing is unfairly worded accusation and assumption as well. It is more so in modern dating scene there runs a cultural assumption that one is expected to be sexually open, otherwise you will not date.

I had similar expectation from women I went on dates with. I would like them as a friend to spend time with but they will be expecting a kiss and physical contact. Simply because that is what people do in modern day dating. If they do not receive this, they then take it personally and as a rejection.

So you see how this is a complex issue and women are as guilty of expectations and seeing "something as owned to them", as you put it.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]