Trumps separating Central American children from their parents. Is this acceptable? - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

SpecialOlympian wrote:I'm totally down for killing all the racist Trump supporters. But I wouldn't eat them because I'm sure they would taste awful, like stale McDonald's wrappers left under a car seat for a few years.

^ One of those guys that is banned from calling 911 after the umpteenth phone call about white people and tiki torches. :lol: "They might as well be hanging a Confederate swastika flag in their backyard, come on!" "Sir, please stop calling ..." "This afternoon they were drying their white sheets in the backyard for all to see! WHITE SHEETS!"

Meanwhile, the numbers still haven't been provided by SpecialOlympian. Nor has he reflected on the ethical considerations.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Yes, white people deserve to die. How have I been anything less than clear on this?

You will have to be patient with Albert. I don't think reading is his strong suit. He knows how to sign his name at the bottom of the dole forms but that is the only literacy he gets to practice in his day to day life.
I hope everyone is clear that this policy is targetting asylum seekers and not illegal immigrants.

These people turn up at the border and immediately turn themselves over to the authorities.

They have broken no laws.

I do not know if people are deliberately confusing asylum seekers with illegal immigrants, or if it is an honest error.
Maybe you should stop putting words in my mouth eh slav boy? I am one hundred times whiter than you will ever be so I am hardly likely to want whites got rid of am I? :lol:

Edit: I was responding to Albert not PoD (although neither of them are white obviously).
Decky wrote:Maybe you should stop putting words in my mouth eh slav boy? I am one hundred times whiter than you will ever be so I am hardly likely to want whites got rid of am I? :lol:

Edit: I was responding to Albert not PoD (although neither of them are white obviously).

British people aren't white.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@JohnRawls Why do you think that? If you wer[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]