Trump and the G6: A photo for the ages... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

'Sitting Bull in a china shop': G-7 photo is latest attempt to embarrass Trump, latest failure

This is almost a perfect trace for a Norman Rockwell paining. Trump is clearly in command with people making demands of him and he's just sitting their undisturbed. If I had art skills, I'd be sketching this up on a canvas right now and getting ready to paint.

This is one for the ages... MAGA :rockon:
@blackjack21
I agree that this is a historic image.

It show Trump facing off with the liberal progressive tyrant bullies. Look at them, so arrogant in their posture, trying to intimidate him, yet he does not budge.

A true hero, president of the people.
Albert wrote:I agree that this is a historic image.

More like evidence that a picture tells a thousand lies. I suspect the reality was there wasn't a confrontation at all. Not when the photo was taken anyway.

Nonetheless, great photo for a caption competition.
Albert wrote:@blackjack21
I agree that this is a historic image.

It show Trump facing off with the liberal progressive tyrant bullies. Look at them, so arrogant in their posture, trying to intimidate him, yet he does not budge.

A true hero, president of the people.

Mutti Merkel is just not some Montenegro PM Trump can shove. She could even tame a bull perhaps, no coincidence he didn't feel like going to the summit. Macron also showed him how a manly handshake is. I miss Justin from the picture, maybe he could tell him about Ivanka's mouth a bit. :lol:
blackjack21 wrote:This is almost a perfect trace for a Norman Rockwell paining. Trump is clearly in command with people making demands of him and he's just sitting their undisturbed. If I had art skills, I'd be sketching this up on a canvas right now and getting ready to paint.

This is one for the ages... MAGA :rockon:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I was absolutely sure that the Donald fan club would see the photo as the steadfast posture of their hero defying the world, while the rest of the world only sees a petulant little man-child.

Thanks for proving me right.

Could it be that Donald supporter have a genetic defect that makes them see the world in an odd way? :?:

If not that, then Cambridge Anal must have come up with a novel way for short-circuiting the brain by exposing Internet users to certain images. If it doesn’t go away, I recommend reset or reformatting of the hard disk.
Beren wrote:Mutti Merkel is just not some Montenegro PM Trump can shove. She could even tame a bull perhaps, no coincidence he didn't feel like going to the summit.

Germany puts a 10% import duty on US cars. The US puts just a 2.5% duty on German cars. I see nothing wrong with raising our tariff to 10% to level the playing field. How about you?
blackjack21 wrote:Germany puts a 10% import duty on US cars. The US puts just a 2.5% duty on German cars. I see nothing wrong with raising our tariff to 10% to level the playing field. How about you?

I'm not sure if it's really that simple and I'm well-informed and educated about the highly complex issue of US-Germany trade relations enough to make a judgement. How about you?
Beren wrote:Breaking: It was just too much for Trump's economic adviser, he took it to heart too much it seems.

Larry Kudlow suffers heart attack

Heart attack, my arse!

He was treated for a knife wound. It says so:

“He really kind of stabbed us in the back,” Kudlow said of Trudeau.

PS: The real news is that it was Merkel's spokesman who deliberately selected this photo for publication. For Merkel who has sucked US dick as long as she can remember this is a total 180 degree change of direction. To Trump it must look like a declaration of war, unless he has the same cognitive defect as his followers. :lol:

Deliberately ignoring evidence showing IDF air str[…]

Indeed. It is strange, but they're all over the in[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Again, there is a difference between in situ concr[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ay43E94W58 :D […]