Is Trump a Kremlin stooge? - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Trump would actually be wise to look for support outside the US. Republicans are the swamp too. He has no one to appoint except establishment people. Who else exists in the political circle? Dan Coats is a clone of Dan Quayle for example. Any attempt to appoint political outsiders is met with resistance from both parties.
Our independence was won with French assistance after all. Why not use foreign assistance to win our independence again? The French do not rule us, they just aided our cause.
Hong Wu wrote:Dat conspiracy to give America a great economy and foreign policy success.

Sure, dat tax cuts, trade wars and budget deficit while cozying up to China's proxy are definitely making America great again.

Also @Hong Wu, whenever you "analyse" the economy in the future you should consider that stock market indices are not macroeconomic indicators. Just saying.
The new cover critiques not only Trump’s stumbling performance in Helsinki but also the contradictory cross-messaging by the White House in the days since — as the verbal pratfalls abound over whether the president trusts Putin or the U.S. intelligence community more on the question of whether Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

The Washington Post wrote:White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced the planned visit in a tweet, saying that national security adviser John Bolton extended the invitation and that “discussions are already underway.”

As the late afternoon tweet landed, Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats was on stage at the Aspen Security Forum in the middle of an interview with NBC’s Andrea Mitchell, who broke the news to him. Coats, clearly surprised, took a deep breath.

“Say that again,” he said. “Did I hear you?”

She repeated the news.

“Okaaaay,” Coats said. “That’s going to be special.”

Coats said he would have advised against Trump and Putin’s private meeting in Helsinki, which worried U.S. security officials because no notes were taken and only two interpreters were present, but that he had not been consulted. Underscoring how little is known about the meeting, Coats acknowledged that he has not been told what happened in the room. Asked whether it was possible Putin had secretly recorded the more-than-two-hour meeting, Coats answered, “That risk is always there.”

For more: ‘That’s going to be special’: Tensions rise as Trump invites Putin to Washington
Yeah, let’s listen to Dan Coats. A clone of Dan Quayle regarded as the dumbest Vice President ever. :)
Another establishment politician Trump acquiesced to throgh ignorance or necessity.
One Degree wrote:Trump would actually be wise to look for support outside the US.

Wise and Trump just do not mix. If he was wise, he would be a completely different person living a different lifestyle. He'd still be rich but he'd be making better decisions in general and actually thinking before he speaks with his ugly mouth.
I've been thinking.
What the fuck did Trump and Putin talk about for two hours?
Obviously Putin has something over Trump but this doesn't warrant a two hour fucking conference. lol
I'll hazard a guess..China.

anarchist23 wrote:I've been thinking.
Obviously Putin has something over Trump but this doesn't warrant a two hour fucking conference. lol

Syria, North Korea, Crimea, Russiagate(of cause they discussed it) maybe Israel+Gaza, Iran, and their next meeting obviously going to be held in Washington DC later this year.

Easily 2 hours of good material.
anarchist23 wrote:I've been thinking.

colliric wrote:Syria, North Korea, Crimea, Russiagate(of cause they discussed it) maybe Israel+Gaza, Iran, and their next meeting obviously going to be held in Washington DC later this year.
Easily 2 hours of good material.

Trump is a stooge of Putin but is influenced by Bannon who is anti China, big time.

19th July 2018.
The controversial ex advisor shocked as he said the US President could “take down” China in what he described as an economic war.
Speaking at the Delivering Alpha Conference, he said there are three types of war, the “information war”, the “economic” one and the one with “guns up”.
He said: “We are at war with China.
“There has been an economic war for 25 years between the US and China.”
Praising the US president, he said: “We are winning. They talk about the Chinese government coming back at us but for the first time they don’t know what to do. 
There has been an economic war for 25 years between the US and China
Steve Bannon
“We can take the whole thing down.”
Mr Bannon said both the Bush and Obama administration backed off from an open confrontation with the Eastern country, letting it grow until it became an economic power able to take over the US.
But Mr Trump, despite being “ridiculed” by his political opponent for the lack of experience in foreign politics, faced the problem head on, and issued a series of tariffs that, Mr Bannon believes, brought China to its knees.
The former White House advisor foresaw the trade war will end “in victory”, that will see China conceding full access of its market to the US. 
Donald Trump's former advisor Steve Bannon said the US is at war with China.
His prediction came as China filed a complaint against the US at the World Trade Organisation (WTO) after Mr Trump’s threatened to place tariffs on an additional £150bn ($200bn) worth of Chinese goods after it already imposed on July 6 25 percent tariffs on £26.15bn ($34bn) in Chinese goods
Mr Bannon’s view on the US trade war, which Mr Trump has also started against several European allies, follows another statement released on Tuesday.
Speaking to CNBC, the former advisor said Mr Trump knows he needs to "unite the West against the rise of a totalitarian China."
The journalist has been the White House Chief Strategist and Senior Counsellor to the US President for eight months. 
Mr Trump’s threatened to place tariffs on an additional £150bn ($200bn) worth of Chinese goods.
But he was sacked in August 2017 after he openly criticised some of his rivals in the Trump administration and contradicted the president on his North Korea policy.
But, speaking at the conference, he revealed his message is still heard within the White House.
The former executive chairman at online news outlet Breitbart, said he is still in contact with administration officials and implied he speaks with the president through lawyers.
And many of the nationalist policies he suggested have become trademarks of the Trump administration, including the crackdown on illegal immigration and an improvement of the relations with adversaries such as Moscow.  

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/99 ... trump-news
Godstud wrote:Nothing proven, yet, you mean...

So far, four former Trump campaign associates – Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Richard Gates and George Papadopoulos – have been charged.

Keep dreaming that nothing will come of this investigation and that trump isn't connected to Russia. Keep dreaming. :knife:

Yes, nothing proven, 2/3 years later. And it's not me who's dreaming, that's you guys who've been manipulated by US intelligence agencies and the MSM because you hate Trump so very much. Yes, he is dog-shit like anyone before/after him, but that's no need to put your faith into fantasy concocted by the FBI & CIA.

anarchist23 wrote:Well.
You must agree that Trump is a stooge for the:
Arms manufacturers and corporations...cause of his halving of corporation tax.
Zionists..cause he moved the embassy to Jerusalem.
Gun lobby...cause of his inaction after the mass shootings at schools.

Agreed. All American presidents and the 1 party with two colours have to serve the MIC, Israel and the NRA.

And I believe the Kremlin...cause of his bizarre behaviour and the only explanation is that Putin has something on him.

I had my suspicions one and a half years ago that Trump is being blackmailed by Putin subsequently my suspicions have been confirmed. Anyone who thinks otherwise has their head buried in the proverbial sand

Your beliefs don't prove anything and appear to be wishful thinking, because you've put your faith into this elaborate lie for so long, you don't want to feel bad for being duped. Literally, the people who are selling you this shit are the same people who sold us WMDs and not even all of the US intelligence - likely because some of them know it's bs too. :lol:

The only interference in the last election came from the Clinton campaign/DNC. This big lie was made up as a distraction from that.
The investigation hasn't even been going on a year, so @skinster, you're being silly and a bit dishonest. Watergate took 2 years.

Maybe it's your faith in fantasy that should be questioned...
I'm talking about it being 2/3 years since the Clintons blamed Russia for losing the election.

And it's not me who's fallen for this fantasy, that would be you, unfortunate as that is.
Before Trump was elected, the media was obsessed with the incompetence and or corruption of our intelligence agencies. Now they are portrayed as the bulwark of democracy against Trump. People are really gullible.
Skinster: the election was Nov 2016, less than 2 years ago.

Beren wrote:Sure, dat tax cuts, trade wars and budget deficit while cozying up to China's proxy are definitely making America great again

I'd argue Russia has made Putin great(ly wealthy)
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhTHsvuKa4s

I already said its origins are in Iran. So unsur[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O