Do you think Donald Trump will be impeached? - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Sivad wrote:That's completely dishonest right there, Obama wasn't any better than Trump by any metric, he was just a better politician.

That is a matter of opinion. He at least introduced healthcare and environmental and labor initiatives. Trump has just been undoing what Obama did and installing tariffs. And pissing off every ally we have.

MSNBC is just as bad as FOX in terms of partisan hackery.

Is that a strawman? When did I mention MSNBC, or even any MSM source? Believing any cable network is dumb, since you can't follow citations like you can on published articles, which can be tracked back to a non-biased initial report from a cable agency or first hand observation, and their purpose is almost basically entertainment.

How can anyone not be enraged by the hail of crimes committed by Clinton and Obama?

I would start after the convictions do. And you are again assuming that I ever supported Bill or Hillary Clinton. I was a Republican under Bill, and I supported his impeachment on the grounds of lying under oath. If you want to be honest across that, then anyone supporting that would have to be critical of Trump's campaign. And I completely blame Hillary for Trump winning by giving no palatable alternative.

You're a guy that denies the existence of the deep state

Stopped reading. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
Zagadka wrote:Stopped reading.

:knife:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

It's not an extraordinary claim, an extraordinary claim is a claim that runs counter to a large body of existing evidence. There is no body of contradictory evidence, there's just an obtuse mentality that mulishly refuses to consider the evidence. Your ignorant pseudo-skepticism is just the opposite extreme of vulgar conspiranoia(chemtrails and lizard people). Both are :knife:.
Sivad wrote:You didn't ask for evidence, you stopped reading. Your obtuse denial is what's ignorant..

Fair enough, but I've seen enough people talk about it without presenting evidence, and that would be getting off topic here. Since you've already jumped on people like Obama being guilty without any actual charges, I just made an assumption.

If there is evidence, I'm pretty sure that the GOP, Trump, Fox, and anyone else around would have been pounding on it in court, but the general reply is "muh deep state MSM Zionist plot!"

I would welcome an actual investigation of actual charges for anyone. In fact, I am pretty close to wanting investigations into every president's actions at every time. Like I said, I have only resentment for Hillary and a grudge against Obama. But the GOP may soon control all three branches of government, so... poor babies.

EDIT

You, by the way, have declared strongly that I clearly love the Clintons and MSNBC, so there is that lack of trust, too.
Zagadka wrote: Since you've already jumped on people like Obama being guilty without any actual charges, I just made an assumption.

I was assuming someone who spends a lot of time discussing politics would be aware of the Obama administration's crimes. Refusing to prosecute the banksters is a glaring instance of deep state criminality.

Eric Holder has gone back to work for his old firm, the white-collar defense heavyweight Covington & Burling. The former attorney general decided against going for a judgeship, saying he’s not ready for the ivory tower yet. “I want to be a player,” he told the National Law Journal, one would have to say ominously.

Holder will reassume his lucrative partnership (he made $2.5 million the last year he worked there) and take his seat in an office that reportedly – this is no joke – was kept empty for him in his absence.

The office thing might have been improper, but at this point, who cares? More at issue is the extraordinary run Holder just completed as one of history’s great double agents. For six years, while brilliantly disguised as the attorney general of the United States, he was actually working deep undercover, DiCaprio in The Departed-style, as the best defense lawyer Wall Street ever had.

Holder denied there was anything weird about returning to one of Wall Street’s favorite defense firms after six years of letting one banker after another skate on monstrous cases of fraud, tax evasion, market manipulation, money laundering, bribery and other offenses.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... old-49262/

real deep state shit.

If there is evidence, I'm pretty sure that the GOP, Trump, Fox, and anyone else around would have been pounding on it in court,

That's just more dishonesty. They have been pounding on it, in Congress! What do you think all those congressional hearings are about? People have been fired, security clearances revoked, criminal referrals issued. Just because you stopped reading and went all obtuse doesn't mean it's not real.

but the general reply is "muh deep state MSM Zionist plot!"

Your reply is just as lame. "muh conspiracy theory" "muh stopped reading" :knife:

You, by the way, have declared strongly that I clearly love the Clintons and MSNBC, so there is that lack of trust, too.

I don't think you love them, you just aren't interested in any serious scrutiny of their [mis]conduct. You stopped reading because high crimes at that level would be what you consider a conspiracy theory and everybody knows that conspiracy theories aren't real.
I wonder if Trump supporters cum ardent believers that news makers are fake are handling the white house's statements yesterday on Trump.

Trump fumes over NYT op-ed; top officials swiftly deny role

WASHINGTON -- Pushing back against explosive reports his own administration is conspiring against him, U.S. President Donald Trump lashed out against the anonymous senior official who wrote a New York Times opinion piece claiming to be part of a "resistance" working "from within" to thwart his most dangerous impulses.

Perhaps as striking as the essay was the recognition of the long list of administration officials who plausibly could have been its author. Many have privately shared some of the same concerns expressed about the president with colleagues, friends and reporters.

Washington was consumed by a wild guessing game as to the identity of the writer, and swift denials of involvement in the op-ed came Thursday from top administrtion officials, including from Vice-President Mike Pence's office, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Dan Coats, director of national intelligence, and other Cabinet members.

Trump was furious, tweeting Thursday morning that "The Deep State and the Left, and their vehicle, the Fake News Media, are going Crazy - & they don't know what to do."

On Wednesday night,  night, Trump tweeted a demand that if "the GUTLESS anonymous person does indeed exist, the Times must, for National Security purposes, turn him/her over to government at once!" White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders called on the "coward" who wrote the piece to "do the right thing and resign

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/national/world/2018/9/6/1_4082140.html

Now, on the on hand no one in the White House is going to admit to submitting this paper to the NYT, but according to the author the White House is on the verge of having a "I am Spartacus" moment. Which is it? Who do you support, the president or staff? Or did the Times write it themselves?

My, wot a tangled web we weave....
I wonder when so-called conservatives are going to realize that trying to justify what Trump is doing by pointing to Obama, Clinton, etc is the height of stupidity. It is the last tactic of the mentally or morally bankrupt.

Going with the general "you", I actually feel bad for a lot of the conservatives who value intelligence, morals, family, ideology, etc that have abandoned all of that for a marriage of convenience to a populist criminal scam artist who couldn't even sell vodka with a cult of personality. It is like they have their souls drained and somehow went from the party of small government to the party of government should withdraw journalistic credentials from media dissenting from the state because the president got his feelz hurt every time one of his "best people" staffers flees his administration, sometimes under felonies.

^
this

Just for the record though the comparison of the current administration with the past plays right into the hands of the democrats. That is exactly what they want people to do. As a life-long republican I would recommend against it. But then I would recommend for an internal house cleaning.

I have come to the conclusion that people who support the current republican play for totalitarianism are either stupid or trolls. Sadly few are trolls.
Stormsmith wrote:Or did the Times write it themselves?

Yep.

Cunts. Obvious self-written Democrat NYT sabotage. Disgusting.

This is why the only journalistic source left with integrity today is Wikileaks.

This is obvious fake bullshit written by a loser. If it wasn't the NYT it was a fucken low-level analyst with a god-complex or a fucken foreign agent or intelligence agency, certainly the name George Soros comes to mind, as well as certain anti-trump intelligence agencies. Of cause Hilary Clinton should be in the top 10 candidates.
Drlee wrote:Why do you use the term "corporate media"? Clearly you do not use it when posting something with which you agree. Who says, "here is what the corporate media says".

It's just another term for the mainstream media, as opposed to alternative/social media, which's probably filed under 'fake news' by most neoliberal eejits who believe everything shit politicians or equally shit government spy agencies tell them to believe. :D

Sivad wrote:That's completely dishonest right there, Obama wasn't any better than Trump by any metric, he was just a better politician.

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

so now do you understand why Argentina wants to […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

If the actual claims are being ignored and we are […]

The English are identifiable genetically. Of cou[…]