Steve Bannon Nails It - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Victoribus Spolia wrote:

Interesting path.

Believe it or not, I used to be a rabid libertarian. Just absolutely rabid. :lol:
Rancid wrote:Believe it or not, I used to be a rabid libertarian. Just absolutely rabid.

Come home Rancito. Come Home.
@Rancid

I'll take your like with some hope that you've heard my call to come home.....

skinster wrote:So then you should know.

Have you ever read anything on the Daily Stormer?
By Rancid
I don't think I'll be changing sides.

It's easier to live in between all the ideologies.

What can I say, i'm spineless.
skinster wrote:What does that have to do with me pointing out Bannon's alt-reich rag?

Because if you think that Breitbart is white supremacist, you have clearly never read anything actually white supremacist.

I have.

You do realize that Andrew Breitbart was a Jew and that his editor-in-chief for awhile was a part-Jewish and part-Greek homosexual right?

Do you even know what white supremacists and fascists actually believe?

Breitbart is actually regarded as Jewish propoganda and homosexuality was regarded as a degenerate symptom of civilizational decline by the far-right in America and elsewhere.

The alt. right is barely white supremacist itself and guys like Bannon, Trump, Milo, and outlets like Breitbart are all VERY far off from the alt.right idealogically. Rather, they represent even lighter versions of the new right (Cernovich, Southern, McGinnes, etc) that are themselves critical of the alt.right and hated by it.

Indeed, I suppose you would consider the Jew, Milo Yiannapolous, a white supremacist and a fascist too right? The same guy who brags about sucking black cock and advocates for freedom of speech worldwide? Yeah, i'm sure he would have been a big hit with Hitler and the Gestapo. :lol:
skinster wrote:Jews and other ethnics can't be fascists/supremacists

Well, they can't be white supremacists... :lol:

That is what you claimed after all.
SolarCross wrote:Civic nationalism is not equal to racial supremacism.

WORD.
By skinster
Victoribus Spolia wrote:Well, they can't be white supremacists... :lol:

That is what you claimed after all.

I was talking about Steve Bannon, you brought the others into it as though that was an argument.

Anyway:
skinster wrote:Laugh it up, chuckles.

So Hitler baking 6 million Jews in ovens was what? A slight in-house spat? :lol:
By skinster
You do understand there's a difference between zionists and Jews, right? For instance, some Jews are not zionists and some non-Jews are, there's a lot of them in your country.

Jews can be white supremacists and fascists and/or align with the same, as zionists do, for a current example: Nethanyahu's mad love for Victor Orban.

Anyway we were talking about Steve Bannon.
skinster wrote:You do understand there's a difference between zionists and Jews, right?

You mean like how you understand that there is a difference between white supremacists and civic nationalists?

Sure. :lol:

skinster wrote:Anyway we were talking about Steve Bannon.

Correct.

Please give me the evidence you have that Steve Bannon is a white supremacist who believes that:

1. the white race is superior to all other races,

2. that we should have a whites-only ethnic state,

and

3. that the Jews are responsible for the decline of Western civilization.

If he does not meet these three criteria, he is not a white supremacist according to white supremacists.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Tainari88 , if someone enters your house withou[…]

Considering you have the intelligence of an oyste[…]

Liberals and centrists even feel comfortable just[…]

UK study finds young adults taking longer to find […]