World leaders laughed at the US president. Why? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Victoribus Spolia wrote:The speech was pretty good actually. I think they laughed because it was typical in its Trumpian character and Trump being the entertainer took it well which caused even more laughter in response. I quite enjoyed the exchange. :lol:

I agree. He is a good entertainer. As a Trump supporter, I often laugh myself when I watch him and hear what he says. It is a happy laugh, because I enjoy hearing him sock it to them, especially the liberal MSM. It's true. Ha ha :lol:
Hindsite wrote:I agree. He is a good entertainer. As a Trump supporter, I often laugh myself when I watch him and hear what he says. It is a happy laugh, because I enjoy hearing him sock it to them, especially the liberal MSM. It's true. Ha ha :lol:

So you just like his trolling, basically.
Beren wrote:I'm actually tired of the Trump Circus.

I don't blame you, I generally dislike the circus (broadly speaking), but his press conferences in particular I have found quite enjoyable, like watching stand-up.
Beren wrote:Are they better than his rally performances?

I think so, mainly because I like the way he works the hostile media directly. He is in no way intimidated by them and seems to enjoy talking to them, which is so weird given the bad press he gets. Plus he jabs them to their face, where at rallies its all playing to people who already like him.

Plus he just says a lot of funny shit and talks like a normal joe and it just baffles these people. Like I said, its funny.
Trump is singlehandedly ending the 'Asian century'. The Chinese tried to mock Trump, they're no longer laughing. :lol: The Turks tried to mock Trump, now Erdogan is on his knees begging for pennies from Merkel (of all people). The Canadians mocked Trump, now they can't even get into the door in order to deal with their trade dispute.
Victoribus Spolia wrote:I think so, mainly because I like the way he works the hostile media directly. He is in no way intimidated by them and seems to enjoy talking to them, which is so weird given the bad press he gets. Plus he jabs them to their face, where at rallies its all playing to people who already like him.

Plus he just says a lot of funny shit and talks like a normal joe and it just baffles these people. Like I said, its funny.

The problem with the liberal media is they take everything he says too seriously. Instead of enjoying some of his slight exaggerations as his supporters do, they are only looking for something they can claim he is lying about.
Hindsite wrote:They are not more intelligent than me. And they certainly are not more intelligent than President Trump with his big brain. Ha ha. :lol:

So President Trump's more intelligent than you with his big brain. Since President Trump's small mushroom dick is more intelligent than President Trump's big brain, which is why his small mushroom dick owns his big brain, according to transitivity President Trump's small mushroom dick is more intelligent than you. I wonder if President Trump's small mushroom dick is more intelligent than a chicken.
Istanbuller wrote:UN is not anything to be taken seriously. It is not a credible organization. There is no seriousness in it.

Neither was it's forbearer the League of Nations, but set up any organisation, fill it up with male political patronage shirt-lifters(metaphorical)& you end up with what you see now.

The U.N is a complete waste of space, if TRUMP stopped oxygenating it by cutting of the money that keeps it running the show, the world would be better for it.
Before one country fancies it's chances against another, there is always a bigger 'bully' in the guise of the U.S to worry about before embarking on such adventurism.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Well, the package was passed by the House so I gue[…]

I already said its origins are in Iran. So unsur[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O