"You're a White Mare." - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Hong Wu
"You're a fucking white mare!"
So, believe it or not, I deal with racism towards myself on an almost daily basis because I'm not Chinese or very Asian-looking. In some ways I've learned to sympathize with minorities in other countries. But I've also learned this: if you want people of another race, who aren't used to you, to be relaxed around you and make things work smoothly for you, the absolute worst thing you can do short of assaulting someone is to accuse them of racism. This doesn't make people get along better. It's basically a statement that negotiations have failed and that everyone you were trying to get along with is a bad person, which guarantees that you will henceforth definitely not be treated normally. And so for each thing that happens to me that makes me sympathize with the situations minorities face, I also respect the extremists less.

Case in point, if there were people like SJWs in this part of the world in any kind of appreciable numbers (I'm not going to say they don't exist, but they'd be regarded as crazy) I would stay as far away from them as possible because being around them would basically be to accept an abnormal life. This may also be why most of these SJW groups are uniformly white outside of college, I doubt my experience in this area is so different from what other minorities experience in other parts of the world. Outside of photo ops, black people in America etc. probably don't want to be around raging SJWs who are obsessed with the racism they face. It's not only awkward and demeaning but it basically flags you as someone who doesn't intend to let things happen normally, as well as a reminder of what is usually just an occasional problem.

Also they're like NPCs, often don't shower and seem to be dicks about everything.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So the new aid package has given Joe Biden some le[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Glad you are so empathetic and self-critical and […]

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]