The CIA Routinely Spies on Congress - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

President Obama’s CIA surveilled emails sent by congressional staffers pertaining to how best to protect agency whistleblowers, a release of previously classified documents this week confirmed.

The CIA prepared reports on the contents of the emails, which they now claim were read as part of “routine counterintelligence (CI) monitoring of government computer systems.”

Charles McCullough III, who served as CIA inspector general at the time, called the surveillance “lawful and justified.” Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Chuck Grassley (R., Iowa), however, told the Washington Times that the recently released report raised questions about the CIA’s motivations.

“The fact that the CIA under the Obama administration was reading congressional staff’s emails about intelligence-community whistleblowers raises serious policy concerns as well as potential constitutional separation-of-powers issues that must be discussed publicly,” said Grassley, who, according to the Times, has been trying to force the memos’ declassification for four years, but was prevented by Obama administration officials’ “bureaucratic foot-dragging.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/oba ... leblowers/

"routine monitoring" :lol: The deep state is way out of control, it just violates the Constitution and the law with impunity. I'd say we have a pretty big fucking problem on our hands with this rogue power entrenched within our government, somebody better do something about it before it's too late.
Sivad wrote:"routine monitoring" :lol: The deep state is way out of control, it just violates the Constitution and the law with impunity. I'd say we have a pretty big fucking problem on our hands with this rogue power entrenched within our government, somebody better do something about it before it's too late.

I'm ok with this. I enjoy being watched. :excited:
Sivad wrote:"routine monitoring" :lol: The deep state is way out of control, it just violates the Constitution and the law with impunity. I'd say we have a pretty big fucking problem on our hands with this rogue power entrenched within our government, somebody better do something about it before it's too late.

It seems to be "routine monitoring" of Republican members of Congress. Senator Paul complained about his private information being leaked to the news media years ago.

The following was another disturbing report:

Politics
February 21, 2017

EXCLUSIVE: White House Fingers John McCain As Media Leak; Believes U.S. Senator Eavesdropped on Trump’s Classified Phone

According to White House officials, McCain is believed to have somehow gained access to the content of President Donald Trump’s private, classified telephone calls with world leaders. And he isn’t keeping quiet about what was talked about either.

An analysis of McCain’s recent public statements by White House officials, coupled with information from intelligence personnel working with the Trump administration, paints a disturbing picture for McCain — or any elected U.S. politician. Officials believe the senator has inside knowledge of a number of President Trump’s telephone conversations, including at least one conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Even more alarming, officials believe McCain is secretly sharing this sensitive information with colleagues and his cabal of friendly mainstream media journalists in a dangerous clandestine campaign to damage Trump’s presidency even before it has a chance to succeed. Trump has been searching for media rats in the Beltway in recent weeks. White House aides are confident they have now outed one of the major leaks plaguing the early days of the Trump presidency. To everyone’s surprise, it is a senior senator supposedly belonging to the same side of the political aisle as the president.

McCain has been lambasting Trump to anyone and everyone who will listen since the newly minted president’s inauguration. This includes a Russian comedian who pranked McCain posing as Ukraine Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman. Even during that troubling conversation, where McCain shared sensitive U.S. intelligence with an imposter, White House aides said McCain unknowingly exposed himself as having inside knowledge of Trump’s telephone conversations.

https://truepundit.com/exclusive-white- ... ied-phone/

That is one RINO that is gone.

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isr[…]

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O