The Criminal West - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Farah
Hey, I wanted to start this topic to share and talk about statistics-comparisions-conclusions-contradictions about crimes committed by Western countries. Can I ? If it is going to be disturbing for some "persons" please let me know at the beginning.

I will share the info as below;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FRANCE

1 of every 40 female workers and 1 of every 80 male workers between 20-69 ages are sexually harrashed at work place.

Source: https://www.interieur.gouv.fr/Interstat ... tatistique
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

or I will also use a Twitter account for that and I can directly put a related embed link of it, if forum software supports.

Yes it supports
By One Degree
If you rely on statistics for your reality, then you are not living reality.
By JohnRawls
Farah wrote:Hey, I wanted to start this topic to share and talk about statistics-comparisions-conclusions-contradictions about crimes committed by Western countries. Can I ? If it is going to be disturbing for some "persons" please let me know at the beginning.

I will share the info as below;

FRANCE

1 of every 40 female workers and 1 of every 80 male workers between 20-69 ages are sexually harrashed at work place.

Source: https://www.interieur.gouv.fr/Interstat ... tatistique

or I will also use a Twitter account for that and I can directly put a related embed link of it, if forum software supports.

Yes it supports

Problem with your argument is that it doesn't take in account statistics outside of the EU/US ( I guess this is what meant by West.) Considering both EU and US went a long way to
a) Make sure the incidents get reported.
b) Make sure action is taken.
c) Prevention.

It is minimal compared to the statistics from other places of the world outside of the EU/West where:
1) Incidents are not really reported because there are no safeguards.
2) Action is not always taken("It is okay, he just grabbed you by the xxx" kind of attitude, etc)
3) Relatively no prevention.

So if you compare and complain about the situation in EU/US where the percentage is 1-5% to the "statistics" of outside of EU/US of 10-20% (But in reality much higher). Then this argument that the West is criminal because of this falls apart. We are doing far better than any other place in the world while most of the world doesn't even come close.
By Farah
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
USA

At least four most known faces of Ferguson riots have died suspiciously since 2014.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: https://www.elitedaily.com/life/culture ... wn/1895155
https://www.thecut.com/2018/11/another- ... -died.html
By Rancid
1. Your avatar is in violation of forum rules. It needs to be black and white, and has to feature an actual human.
2. Are you going to post some of your personal commentary or not? What is the purpose of this thread exactly?
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Glad you are so empathetic and self-critical and […]

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]