Two women to blame for most of the recent problems in the world - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Sure. Keep telling yourself that. ;)

I am not sure that "evil" is the right word. They are simply as bad as the other politicians, but they still aren't as bad as Trump, who you cannot blame on Clinton. That you try to, only undermines that statement that it's not about their sex.
Godstud wrote:Sure. Keep telling yourself that. ;)

I am not sure that "evil" is the right word. They are simply as bad as the other politicians, but they still aren't as bad as Trump, who you cannot blame on Clinton. That you try to, only undermines that statement that it's not about their sex.

Trump loves intelligent sexy women, but not hateful women like Roseann O'Donnell, Samantha Bee, and Kathy Griffin.
Godstud wrote:Please provide a source for this claim.

REPORT: BILL CLINTON MAY HAVE ENCOURAGED DONALD TRUMP TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT

BY TINA NGUYEN
AUGUST 5, 2015 5:07 PM

Whom does the country have to blame for Donald Trump’s ascendancy in American politics? The Republican Party, for cultivating conservative populism to score short-term victories against Barack Obama? The media, for covering Trump’s every utterance at the expense of all other candidates? Celebrity culture, for thrusting him into the public consciousness? Capitalism, for making him rich? Tall buildings, of which Trump has many?

Wrong, says The Washington Post, which revealed the supposed truth on Wednesday: it was former president and candidate spouse Bill Clinton all along.

According to several Trump sources (and one Clinton source) who spoke to the Post, the two men spoke over the phone in late May, shortly before Trump announced his run in June. During the call, the Trump sources said, Clinton “encouraged Trump’s efforts to play a larger role in the Republican Party” and “analyzed Trump’s prospects and his desire to rouse the G.O.P. base.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/08 ... l-run-2016

Revealed: Bill Clinton DID encourage golfing pal Donald Trump to run for president to 'roil Republicans'

Bill told Trump that the real estate mogul's candidacy 'would roil the Republican field'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ident.html

Watch John Oliver urge Trump to run for President

People Who Laughed at TRUMP and said he would never be President
BILL CLINTON MAY HAVE ENCOURAGED DONALD TRUMP TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT

So it is a "MAY HAVE", and it is not the Hillary Clinton, of which we are discussing. You are aware of what this thread is about, right @Hindsite ?

:lol:
Godstud wrote:So it is a "MAY HAVE", and it is not the Hillary Clinton, of which we are discussing. You are aware of what this thread is about, right @Hindsite ?

The second post is a "DID", and obviously Bill was put up to it by Hillary because she thought Trump would be easy to defeat just like all the other people did in the last video.
How about this. I will go out on a limb. Trump will not be reelected. I would have said that he would never finish his term but that was before I realized that my republican party could not muster a pair of balls among all of their elected officials.
Drlee wrote:How about this. I will go out on a limb. Trump will not be reelected. I would have said that he would never finish his term but that was before I realized that my republican party could not muster a pair of balls among all of their elected officials.

I don't see how you come to that conclusion.
Rich wrote:Well it was Clinton that got Trump to run in the first place.

And Trump has been fantastic to the Clintons. His tax breaks will earn them millions with no effort on their part.

Trump has been fantastic for the rich in ways that Hillary would have found more difficult. Imagine the Bernie-Sanders-snubbing Democratic POTUS cutting taxes to billionaires. She would have gotten very bad press, whereas Trump is all Russia and all Crazy.... all the time. Perfect cover for the oligarchy, and their sidekick wives.
QatzelOk wrote:And Trump has been fantastic to the Clintons. His tax breaks will earn them millions with no effort on their part.

Trump has been fantastic for the rich in ways that Hillary would have found more difficult. Imagine the Bernie-Sanders-snubbing Democratic POTUS cutting taxes to billionaires. She would have gotten very bad press, whereas Trump is all Russia and all Crazy.... all the time. Perfect cover for the oligarchy, and their sidekick wives.

I am not a billionaire, but POTUS cut my taxes too. Maybe, that is because I am a republican that voted for him.
HalleluYah
Hindsite wrote:REPORT: BILL CLINTON MAY HAVE ENCOURAGED DONALD TRUMP TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT

BY TINA NGUYEN
AUGUST 5, 2015 5:07 PM

Whom does the country have to blame for Donald Trump’s ascendancy in American politics? The Republican Party, for cultivating conservative populism to score short-term victories against Barack Obama? The media, for covering Trump’s every utterance at the expense of all other candidates? Celebrity culture, for thrusting him into the public consciousness? Capitalism, for making him rich? Tall buildings, of which Trump has many?

Wrong, says The Washington Post, which revealed the supposed truth on Wednesday: it was former president and candidate spouse Bill Clinton all along.

According to several Trump sources (and one Clinton source) who spoke to the Post, the two men spoke over the phone in late May, shortly before Trump announced his run in June. During the call, the Trump sources said, Clinton “encouraged Trump’s efforts to play a larger role in the Republican Party” and “analyzed Trump’s prospects and his desire to rouse the G.O.P. base.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/08 ... l-run-2016

Revealed: Bill Clinton DID encourage golfing pal Donald Trump to run for president to 'roil Republicans'

Bill told Trump that the real estate mogul's candidacy 'would roil the Republican field'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ident.html

Watch John Oliver urge Trump to run for President

People Who Laughed at TRUMP and said he would never be President

That was a gross underestimation of the US voter stupidity. Not unlike brexit :lol: . All I can hope now is that it serves as an inoculation for the next few decades.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Why does Argentina need to join NATO? Besides Bra[…]

What Russia needs is people with skills and educa[…]

Been a while since 1781... I favor the economic […]

History... Indeed, historically conspiracy theo[…]