Two women to blame for most of the recent problems in the world - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Ter wrote:I didn't think that your arguments warranted an answer. None of what you said is either true or relevant.
Your cheap shot of calling people racist whilst you are the textbook example of the true racist is very a la mode these days but I am not falling for it.

Well of course you don't want to respond to my arguments since I proved your whole "nobody was consulted" and "will Syrians return home" bullshit for the bullshit it was.

Also, being called a racist by a zionist will never stop being amusing.

I'm just baffled at why you don't own your racism. At least some in the same crowd as you - albeit often not as shitty - can admit to it, I don't know why you pretend to be anything but what's obvious for anyone reading you, it's not as if you try to be cryptic even, you just deny what you are when called out on it. It is bizarre, but funny too so whatever. :D
skinster wrote:Well of course you don't want to respond to my arguments since I proved your whole "nobody was consulted" and "will Syrians return home" bullshit for the bullshit it was.

Those are genuine questions.
I am sorry that you didn't like them.

skinster wrote:Also, being called a racist by a zionist will never stop being amusing.

You are a true racist, I saw you mentioning "whites" several times the last couple of weeks. But then you don't even realise that, it comes naturally to you.
Your claims that they are to blame, are not supported by facts, but hey, believe what you want. :lol:

Trump didn't get elected because of Hillary, and the EU/Brexit problems were not caused by Merkel. Your false correlations are amusing, though.
Godstud wrote:Your claims that they are to blame, are not supported by facts, but hey, believe what you want.

I said "partly responsible".
So you believe that Hillary's calling patriotic Americans "deplorables" did not make at least some Americans vote for Trump ?
So you believe that Merkel's decision to invite millions of Muslim migrants into Europe did not affect Brexit or the malaise in the EU ?
Ter wrote:Do you believe that Hillary's calling patriotic Americans "deplorables" did not make at least some Americans vote for Trump ?
No, I don't think it would have made a damned difference what Hillary called a bunch of morons who were already going to support Trump, no matter what. Let's not forget that only 55% of voters even bothered to vote.

Ter wrote:So you believe that Merkel's decision to invite millions of Muslim migrants into Europe did not affect Brexit or the malaise in the EU ?
No. I don't believe that. The problems were there before and I think it was more the American populism that affected Brexit more than anything else. The problems already existed, and they were as much due to national policy as anything else.

I am sure, due to timing, they are rather convenient scape-goats, however.
Godstud wrote:No, I don't think it would have made a damned difference what Hillary called a bunch of morons who were already going to support Trump, no matter what.

We are sorry that all those millions of Americans who voted for Trump upset you.

Godstud wrote: Let's not forget that only 55% of voters even bothered to vote.

This is always the case.
How many people turned out to vote in previous presidential elections ?

Oh, I even forgot to mention another culprit, Dr Jill Steyn took a few million votes from your beloved Hillary also and subsequesnt analysis showed that those votes would have given Hillary the Presidency.
I will refrain from mentioning the gender of Dr Steyn lest the faux-liberals will attack me again :lol:
Ter wrote:We are sorry that all those millions of Americans who voted for Trump upset you.
Upset? I merely pity the fools.

Ter wrote:Oh, I even forgot to mention another culprit, Dr Jill Steyn took a few million votes from your beloved Hillary also and subsequent analysis showed that those votes would have given Hillary the Presidency.
Beloved Hillary? She was no Princess. She was, however, still better than what the USA actually got... Trump. The Democrats made the mistake in backing her instead of Sanders.

Note: Without the backwards electoral college, Trump would not have won.
Here, the OP is blaming two token female figure-heads for the real harm being done behind closed doors by people of different genders.

Ter wrote:Trump got elected because Americans could not stomach the idea of Hillary Clinton in the White House.

Hillary was crowned queen of the Democratic Party by mostly men. And the decisions she would have "announced" as POTUS would have been made by other people, just like Trump's announcements are written by other people - mainly men.

Brexit was one of the consequences of German Chancellor Merkel's opening Europe's doors to millions of Muslim refugees/economic migrants

Merkel is a spokesperson for German banksters and industrialists. Brexit was probably caused by the negative reaction of British banksters to the dominance of German and French banksters in the Eu - all of whom are corrupt and anti-social. And social conditions are deteriorating all over the EU and all the adminstration can do is suggest austerity as a way of further enriching the bankster class there.

I'm as misogyny-friendly as anyone, Ter, but you are crucifying the wrong false prophets here.
Beren wrote:British or whatever Euroscepticism hasn't started with Merkel and Brexit would have happened without Merkel as well most likely.

I just finished watching the BBC documentary 10 years in Turmoil(the 2 parts that are available). If you have a discerning eye for detail then you can clearly see in the documentary how Merkel made extremely stupid mistakes for no reason whatsoever, that is quite unlike Cameron, Papandreou and Tsipras who had to sell to their publics deals with grabbing headlines, Merkel on the other hand was stuck in astonishingly stupid details that noone in Germany I would assume cared about. Merkel was not fighting for political survival insisting on such minutia, she was fighting to humiliate the leaders of Greece, Italy and Spain. In part 1 one can clearly see how Cameron got the deal he wanted from the EU on restricting benefits for 7 years for EU migrants, a concession that can grab a lot of headlines, while Tsipras was arguing for 17 hours on whether the funds from the sale of Greek national assets can be invested in the country. Merkel said, "no, all the funds need to go to Germany", to achieve her no, she openly threatened to expel Greece from the EU. Matteo Renzi told her point blank: "Why are you so stupid?" to which she replied: "I am not stupid." Full stop. And after another 8 hours locked in a room with Tsipras and negotiating for the entire EU like a dictator she agreed on the "compromise" that Greece can invest 1/4 of the money she gets from selling Greek national assets into her own economy. These negotiations taking place with the Greek banks closed, having been ordered closed by the ECB at the instructions of the Eurogroup, that was headed by the Dutch Finance Minister and dominated by the German finance minister.

Wolfgang Schauble said: "Varoufakis spent half an hour explaining to us why we are stupid, well I do not appreciate that and so I left the room and told Merkel to throw Greece out of the EU". Schauble of course never bothered to explain how and why he thought Varoufakis was wrong, and the fact is he wasn't wrong. They were stupid and they were sitting for hours discussing on whether the Greek government should be allowed to hire cleaners as workers or whether the Greek government should assign the job of cleaning the government buildings to a private company. Since Varoufakis would refuse to agree on the second, they closed the banks because they argued that the bailout had expired and without such agreement a new one could not be effected. So they closed the banks because of these cleaners and at the end of the day Varoufakis was actually correct, hiring them as workers would cost 1/4 of the money than having a private company taking over cleaning. 2 weeks later Merkel had invited all refugees to pick up their clothes and come to Germany, all just so we avoid these headlines and the press that would result from all these things coming to light. Suddenly noone cared about Greece, the cleaners & the banks being closed, all the talk in town was about Mama Merkel.

These were not the only mistakes she did during the crisis, when Obama told her that 60 billion firewall to save the EU is laughable and that the ESM should be about 1 trillion, she started crying in the room. "Obama was gobsmacked", Sarkozy said. He just could not believe the drama and stupidity of Merkel. The plan was dropped only to be agreed 2 years later.

But why did the Germans procrastinate in setting up the ESM, in agreeing the final amount, and made all these ridiculous proposals to which they insisted with polemic conviction that every single economist in the world laughed at? allowing years and months to pass without decision, enabling the financial markets to start fires in more than a 1/3 of eurozone countries?

I am not lying, you are part of the group providin[…]

I know what it means, some of us play in the real[…]

None of this changes the fact that she lied. Pr[…]

Supposedly Iran sent information on their attack […]