Two women to blame for most of the recent problems in the world - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Ter wrote:Not correct. They came in their millions because Merkel said they were welcome. Before that, it was only a trickle.

I'll ignore your ignorance as you are a Jews user who lives in Bangladesh rather than someone who was in Europe when the crisis took place. But to keep things simple for you, refugees were is cesspit camps around Syria for years and many decided to take the journey to Europe because they were forgotten there. This included crossing the Med, a much more robust border than makeshift fences. At the time of Merkels offer they were being held up in Eastern Europe but would have reached further into Europe eventually. What Merkel did was take the burden away from Eastern Europe and allowed them passage to Germany (where they would have ended up anyway). The rest is history. But the blame for the refugees was and always will be the illegal wars in the ME.

Cameron promised a referendum as a ploy to wn the next election. And he did win.
Because everybody knew that there was a popular surge to get out from the EU.
Merkel added to it with her historic mistake to let the millions of Muslim migrants in.

Cameron promised the referendum because he got outfoxed on TV. It really is that simple. There was no ploy to win an election with it. He was merely naive rather than tactical. Although he did have the referendum early due to very bad advice. His team thought the worse the refugee crisis the less likely of a victory for remain so it vest to have the referendum early - which turned out to be a very bad move. Had they waited until the end of his election term the crisis would have been over and everyone would have been forgotten it. So I concur that the refugee crisis was the overall reason for the UK departure of the EU, but the timing of the referendum was the ultimate reason for the result. And again the Syrian war not Merkel created the crisis anyway.
B0ycey wrote:I'll ignore your ignorance as you are a Jews user who lives in Bangladesh rather than someone who was in Europe when the crisis took place.

:lol: :lol:
Yes, we don't have any internet or television here but the wild people in the bush produce good smoke signals to inform us on world events :D :roll:

B0ycey wrote:But to keep things simple for you refugees were is cesspit camps around Syria for years and many decided to take the journey to Europe because they were forgotten there. This included crossing the Med, a much more robust border than makeshift fences. At the time of Merkels offer they were being held up in Eastern Europe but would have reached further into Europe eventually. What Merkel did was take the burden away from Eastern Europe and allowed them passage to Germany (where they would have ended up anyway). The rest is history. But the blame for the refugees was and always will be the illegal wars in the ME

Yes, that is the narrative being peddled.
But it is incomplete and misleading.
After Merkel gave the green light, the taxi ferries started operating (MSF and other NGOs with EU money) to bring tens of thousands of Muslim migrants to Europe every month. Changing the demography of Europe should not be decided by one or a few persons. Nobody was consulted. Only the globalists and multiculturalists were happy. And the others, they voted for Brexit and for the right wing parties in Hungary, Italy, Austria, Poland and so on.
The old "changing demographics" argument. :roll: :knife:

A couple million refugees are not going to change the demographics of Europe, with it's 750 million people. This argument is weak, at best.

I see a great deal of fear-mongering around, particularly from older people who are afraid of the future where people might not all be the same colour, or same ethnicity as they are.

Fear the future!!! It's change that you guys fear.
Ter wrote::lol: :lol:
Yes, we don't have any internet or television here but the wild people in the bush produce good smoke signals to inform us on world events :D :roll:

And yet, you were wrong. Perhaps if the news you listen to wasn't produced with smoke you would have been better informed. :lol:

Yes, that is the narrative being peddled.

It is the narrative because it is the reality :roll:

After Merkel gave the green light, the taxi ferries started operating (MSF and other NGOs with EU money) to bring tens of thousands of Muslim migrants to Europe every month. Changing the demography of Europe should not be decided by one or a few persons. Nobody was consulted. Only the globalists and multiculturalists were happy. And the others, they voted for Brexit and for the right wing parties in Hungary, Italy, Austria, Poland and so on.

The Navy and coast guard were already in the Med before Merkels offer actually. They were there to prevent more lives being lost. This is a moral reason rather than a politcal one. Although any refugee who claims asylum does not automatically have a right to stay. So saving lives isn't really an issue for the numbers coming into Europe. That is due to there being a reason for refugees to claim asylum to being with. And again that leads back to the illegal wars.
Godstud wrote:A couple million refugees are not going to change the demographics of Europe, with it's 750 million people. This argument is weak, at best.

Actually, no, you misrepresent the situation.
Some countries like Sweden had their demographics changed very significantly, and in many cities and towns in other countries those migrants tend to stay together, creating ghettos where they stay without integrating or often not even learning the local language. They want to change the menus in the schools, the curriculum (girls cannot swim with boys...) and so on. Minimising the impact of the massive influx of migrants is misleading.
B0ycey wrote:The Navy and coast guard were already in the Med before Merkels offer actually. They were there to prevent more lives being lost. This is a moral reason rather than a politcal one.

Yes, that argument has been used ad infinitum.
All those humanitarian interventions caused more and more migrants to start the journey, they only had to get in the boats and there were the saviours to ferry them to Europe, a new life awaited them.
To follow your reasoning, once the war stops in Syria, will they go back ?
Ter wrote:To follow your reasoning, once the war stops in Syria, will they go back ?

Well first Syria needs to be fixed and be deemed safe. Not exactly cheap or likely to happen in anyone's life time. Then after that there is a humane issue with human rights. Or more specifically the right to a family life. So I doubt any could be forced back. It would be more of a choice.

Of course, all this is ignoring it is perhaps more simple to not create the wars to being with. Or that this issue was not caused by Merkel but the wars - the point of the topic.
Ter wrote:Changing the demography of Europe should not be decided by one or a few persons. Nobody was consulted.

Actually Gaddafi said Europe would be flooded with African and Middle Easterners if Libya fell, but NATO and the U.S. went ahead and destroyed Libya anyway. The world was "consulted", that some have a selective memory today doesn't change that the warnings were always there.

And then Syria. And then Yemen. And next Venezuela and a few years from now Americans will be like you Ter: 'WHY ARE THEY COMING HERE? NOBODY WAS CONSULTED!' :*( :*( :*(

B0ycey wrote:What impact is there with Judaism in the Islamic nation of Bangladesh with your presence there ?

This comment is a reminder of Ter's hypocrisy. A Westerner living in a brown country, complaining about others moving around. What makes you so special? :lol:

Ter wrote:To follow your reasoning, once the war stops in Syria, will they go back ?

They ARE going back. I've see reports and reports of Syrians returning home after their towns have become safe enough to do so. Of course most people - particularly the regime-change warriors which I'm sure you're a part of, Ter - don't pay attention to the good news coming out of Syria after it's been destroyed. But this is no surprise. People like you only pay attention to the hateful parts of the wars; pushing regime change and demonizing the victims of what you push for.
skinster wrote: A Westerner living in a brown country

That is pretty ironic, coming from a brown person living in a Western country.
But I don't care about people's skin colour like you do, so I am not going there.
I was born in Western Europe and I reserve the right to comment on the globalists and multiculturalists destroying it.
Ter wrote:That is pretty ironic, coming from a brown person living in a Western country.

I don't have a problem with people moving around, was just pointing out your hypocrisy towards others doing the same while you've done exactly that. :lol:

Not to mention, you have ZERO problems with any Jews from anywhere moving to Palestine. The hypocrisy with this one, it knows no bounds.

But I don't care about people's skin colour like you do, so I am not going there.

Yes you do, you're an obvious racist. You don't want the browns and blacks to go to Europe, you've said as much ITT and elsewhere on the board. :lol:

You're a hysterical zionist. zionism IS racism.

What is it with racists not wanting to own their shit? Are you really that much of a snowflake that you don't like people thinking you're a racist?

And you're also a misogynist, as this thread shows, as well as other comments you've made elsewhere. I guess being served upon as your posts indicate you are must make one arrogant AF....

Sorry your stupid thread backfired. :D

I was born in Western Europe and I reserve the right to comment on the globalists and multiculturalists destroying it.

The refugees came from the wars you support. Actions have consequences. You should know that by your age, but it doesn't sound as if you'll ever learn anything, you seem too far gone with your shit politics.
@Ter No, it's you who is misrepresenting the argument about demographic changes.

Since May 2012, Sweden’s population has increased by around 0.85%. Immigration has been a major source for growth in population throughout Sweden's history, and since 2012, the number of immigrants to Sweden has increased while the number of emigrants have decreased. Today, about one-fifth of Sweden's population has an immigrant background.

Though there are no official statistics on ethnicity, according to Statistics Sweden around 1,921,000 (20.1%) inhabitants of Sweden were of a foreign background in 2012. This background included: indigenous population of Swedes with Finnish and Sami minorities, and foreign-born or first-generation immigrants like Turks, Greeks, Finns, Yugoslavs, Danes and Norwegians. The dominating religion in Sweden is Lutheran at 87%, with others like Orthodox, Roman Catholic, Baptist, Muslim, Buddhist and Jewish at 13% when grouped together. The official language is Swedish, while other languages spoken include small Sami and Finnish speaking minorities.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countr ... opulation/

Sweden's population has relied on immigration for growth, since the population, since the 1970s, without immigration, was actually chrinking.

AGAIN... Demographics change. You, and others are simply using it as an mover-exaggerated source of fear of change.

As for muliticulturalists destroying it... :roll: Racism or fear-mongering. Take your pick.
skinster wrote:Yes you do, you're an obvious racist

Actually, the racist is undoubtedly you.
You talk about "whites" very often whilst I never mention skin colour (because I don't care about it).
I mention religion, not skin colour. And I only talk about Europe's immigration problems, not America. Why would that be ?
And then you derail the thread talking about your zealous obsession with Israel.
You are truly obsessed by it.
Godstud wrote:@Ter No, it's you who is misrepresenting the argument about demographic changes.

Since May 2012, Sweden’s population has increased by around 0.85%. Immigration has been a major source for growth in population throughout Sweden's history, and since 2012, the number of immigrants to Sweden has increased while the number of emigrants have decreased. Today, about one-fifth of Sweden's population has an immigrant background.

You are making my argument for me.
Having 20% of the population as immigrants is changing the country irreversibly.
Again, the statistics do not tell the whole story because the immigrants are concentrated in certain cities where they form the majority, like in Malmo for instance. Many teachers there have resigned and fled the city.
Ter wrote:Actually, the racist is undoubtedly you.
You talk about "whites" very often whilst I never mention skin colour (because I don't care about it).
I mention religion, not skin colour. And I only talk about Europe's immigration problems, not America. Why would that be ?
And then you derail the thread talking about your zealous obsession with Israel.
You are truly obsessed by it.

No, I was pointing out your hypocrisy, which was actually very easy to do. And very obvious too. I note you didn't bother to defend yourself from anything I said about you that is true.

Anyway, anyone reading this thread who isn't a complete retard would know which of us are the racists/hypocrites.

Again, sorry your stupid thread backfired. :D
skinster wrote: I note you didn't bother to defend yourself from anything I said about you that is true.

I didn't think that your arguments warranted an answer. None of what you said is either true or relevant.
Your cheap shot of calling people racist whilst you are the textbook example of the true racist is very a la mode these days but I am not falling for it.
Ter wrote:Having 20% of the population as immigrants is changing the country irreversibly.
This has happened over the last 50 years. It's not some sudden change that people like you, have to fear. It's really quite normal for demographics to change over time.

Ter wrote:Again, the statistics do not tell the whole story because the immigrants are concentrated in certain cities where they form the majority, like in Malmo for instance. Many teachers there have resigned and fled the city.
:roll: And you are TOTALLY misrepresenting the teacher situation.

I suppose if Breitbart is your main source of information... :roll: incidentally, they are the ONLY place quoting such nonsense. Utter, and complete bullshit. Nowhere else has supported this, incidentally.

There are other reasons for this:

Swedish free school operator to close, leaving hundreds of pupils stranded
JB Education schools are to be sold or closed after private equity group owner pulls plug, raising fears over UK policy
JB Education, whose schools educate around 10,000 Swedish pupils, said on Thursday that it would sell 19 of its high schools and close down the remaining four.
https://www.theguardian.com/education/2 ... -education

Teaching Immigrant Kids in Sweden Was an Eye-Opening Education
He’s enjoyed teaching the children of Middle Eastern refugees for three years in Sweden, and just about the only things they don’t talk about are radicalization and religion.

As the debate surrounding migration and how it affects Western societies rages, only the extreme is a relevant currency. The truth is crowded out until we no longer see that for every kid who is radicalized there are tens of thousands who are not. For every petty crime committed, there are endless numbers of homeworks completed, soccer goals scored, lives improved. In this repetitive chorus, the only voices who are never heard are those of whom we are talking. The people inhabiting the areas that we discuss are only relevant as statistics, as ammunition in an artificial war of civilizations. In the process, we are willingly choosing to ignore that both human beings and societies are infinitely more complex than media narratives and early morning tweets allow.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/teaching- ... -education

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]