Do we owe reparations to LGBT? - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Godstud wrote:Probably some childishly lame diversion from a poorly educated Californian without an actual argument.

So you are criticizing the California education system now? It seems you are finally coming around... or more likely, just being inconsistent.
@blackjack21 I am criticizing ignorant posters, like yourself, who have no argument, and dwell on irrelevant trivialities.

:knife:
Godstud wrote:@blackjack21 I am criticizing ignorant posters, like yourself, who have no argument, and dwell on irrelevant trivialities.

:knife:

I argued that farm laborers, whether slaves or paid, generally aren't wealthy people. I figured you would be an expert on this type of thing, since you are such an amazingly well educated Canadian and know more about America than Americans do. You didn't agree with me or disagree with me. You just called me ignorant and a poorly educated Californian.
blackjack21 wrote:I argued that farm laborers, whether slaves or paid, generally aren't wealthy people.
No, you were trying to insinuate that farm labourers are the same as slaves. You then said to ask me, insinuating that I do the same. You're now trying to change the context of what you said, in a very dishonest manner(typical of you). It was yet another personal attack. It was subtle, but unmistakable.

I never claimed to know more about you, or any other American, so that's a lie. Make an argument, and support it. Stay on the topic.

blackjack21 wrote:You just called me ignorant and a poorly educated Californian.
Yes, because you like to avoid the topic and make personal attacks. Ignorant and uneducated people like to do that.
Godstud wrote:You then said to ask me, insinuating that I do the same.

You purported to know quite a bit about how rubber plantation workers in Thailand receive a share of the profits. This is not unlike sharecropping. I just assumed you were an expert, since you seem to assert that you know these kinds of things and the rest of us are all ignorant. I find it puzzling that you think being considered an expert is a personal attack.
blackjack21 wrote:You purported to know quite a bit about how rubber plantation workers in Thailand receive a share of the profits. This is not unlike sharecropping.
I am no expert, and never claimed to be one. I was merely explaining how it was done in Thailand. You were the one who made a stupid assumption.

I am not running any farm in Thailand, nor do I plan to. I'll let my Thai wife do it the 'Thai way', as I have bigger business aspirations than subsistence farming.

blackjack21 wrote:I find it puzzling that you think being considered an expert is a personal attack.
It was a shot, and you know it. You know I am no expert. I simply know about it, and you do not.

Stop playing dumb. It doesn't suit you.
Well, Godstud, you are a hard man to figure out.

Godstud wrote::roll: There is no law that says LGBTQ people can't be stupid, like everyone else.

Are all LGBTQ people stupid? Is everyone else stupid?

Godstud wrote:But if it's after a sporting event and it's done by dumbass heterosexual males, who burn cars and riot, it's completely different? :roll:

Well, that's at least a qualified generalization...

Godstud wrote:There sure is a difference between dancing and burning cars, even if you're too obstinate to recognize it.

Obstinate: is that stupid or dumbass too?

Godstud wrote:It also shows some pretty big ignorance.

Ok. So now we have ignorance.

Godstud wrote:You really don't know much about it, do you?

Again, you are implying ignorance.

Godstud to me wrote:All you do is make comments from a position of ignorance based on fanciful notions that most people who are in prison are homosexuals.

I never made such a comment, but again you imply ignorance. You replied, weirdly:

Godstud to me wrote:@blackjack21 It might have also been Rich, but you made the response to me, so I responded, in kind.

Then, you went right back to insulting people's intelligence.

Godstud to me wrote:I read. You might try it, sometime.

This is kind of an odd response. In order to interact with you, I have to read what you say.

Godstud wrote:That said, why don't you prove me wrong, by using a source, instead of simply spouting unintelligent bullshit, or whataboutisms?

I was intrigued by your supposed knowledge of the sexual orientation of prison inmates. I don't think I made any assertion there at all.

Godstud wrote:That's just an ignorant comment.

Now we're back to ignorance again.

Godstud wrote:...rather than saying stupid things...

Now it's saying stupid things...

Godstud wrote:...a poorly educated Californian...

Now we're on to "poorly educated". In other threads you have been defending education in California. Now, not only has my white privilege evaporated, but it seems that I may share some general trait as a "poorly educated Californian".

Godstud wrote:@blackjack21 I am criticizing ignorant posters

Well, it seems we have that established, although we may not agree on your choice of adjectives.

Godstud wrote:You're now trying to change the context of what you said, in a very dishonest manner(typical of you).

Well, the context does include your above comments in this thread. Now, you are calling me "dishonest" in addition to "poorly educated", and speaking from "a position of ignorance" by "spouting unintelligent bullshit".

Godstud wrote:It was yet another personal attack. It was subtle, but unmistakable.

It was hardly a personal attack. A tongue-in-cheek, or perhaps undeserved compliment? Perhaps...

Godstud wrote:I never claimed to know more about you, or any other American, so that's a lie. ... I simply know about it, and you do not.

Well, you know Godstud, it may not be me being dishonest. It may just be that I'm a poorly educated Californian speaking from a position of ignorance who has heard you assert things while referring to others you disagree with as ignorant, stupid, and poorly educated among other things. So it could be that I mistakenly assumed you were an expert.

Godstud wrote:Ignorant and uneducated people like to do that.

And it continues...

Godstud wrote:I am no expert, and never claimed to be one.

I see. Given your above commentary, can you see how a poorly educated Californian like myself might make an unsupportable leap in logic that to you sounds like "spouting unintelligent bullshit"? It seems like you can given your follow-up:

Godstud wrote:You were the one who made a stupid assumption.

So now it's stupid...

Godstud wrote:You know I am no expert. I simply know about it, and you do not.

Well, as Desiderius Erasmus was purported to have said, "In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king."

Godstud wrote:Stop playing dumb. It doesn't suit you.

Now I'm confused. :?:
Godstud wrote:I never claimed to know more about you, or any other American, so that's a lie.

The statement by blackjack21 was that you claim to be "such an amazingly well educated Canadian and know more about America than Americans do." I am an American living in the USA and you have argued that you know more about what is going on in America than I do because you have access to all the News sources there in Thailand. So to claim blackjack21 is lying seems at best to be dishonest, if not a blatant lie, to me.
I said I have access to the same information, so I am as well-informed as you are. You are consciously twisting what I said, to defend an indefensible position claiming that my location is relevant to the discussion. it is not.

Blackjack21 is lying about the intent behind his post.

You are not smart enough to know what a lie is, @Hindsite. You're a Trump cultist who buys into lies on a daily basis. :knife:
Godstud wrote:I said I have access to the same information, so I am as well-informed as you are. You are consciously twisting what I said, to defend an indefensible position claiming that my location is relevant to the discussion. it is not.

Blackjack21 is lying about the intent behind his post.

You are not smart enough to know what a lie is, @Hindsite. You're a Trump cultist who buys into lies on a daily basis. :knife:

You are the Trump hater that buys into lies from the Fake News on a daily basis. I know this because i am a near genius.
Praise the Lord.
Yes, I dislike Trump very much, because he is a terrible person. Fake news is in your fucking head. It's your argument to shut people up, and it's childish and erroneous. It's like yelling, "SHUT UP!!!!", When someone says something you can't bear to hear. Poorly disciplined 5 year olds do this.

You don't know much at all, because you are not anywhere close to being a "near genius", which is complete rubbish, anyways. :lol: Being a genius doesn't mean you are well educated, either.
Godstud wrote:Yes, I dislike Trump very much, because he is a terrible person. Fake news is in your fucking head. It's your argument to shut people up, and it's childish and erroneous. It's like yelling, "SHUT UP!!", When someone says something you can't bear to hear. Poorly disciplined 5 year olds do this.

You don't know much at all, because you are not anywhere close to being a "near genius", which is complete rubbish, anyways. :lol: Being a genius doesn't mean you are well educated, either.

It seems to me that you could use conservative education. You certainly have plenty of liberal-progressive propaganda education.
I had a conservative education. You're still making the same argument, except now you yell, "Liberal!!!!". :knife:

Do you have anything intelligent to say?
Godstud wrote:I had a conservative education. You're still making the same argument, except now you yell, "Liberal!!". :knife:

Do you have anything intelligent to say?

I have been saying intelligent things. What is your problem?
:lol: No, you've simply been contradicting everything I say, even when it doesn't pertain to you. That's not intelligent, but reactive, and rude.
Godstud wrote::lol: No, you've simply been contradicting everything I say, even when it doesn't pertain to you. That's not intelligent, but reactive, and rude.

So you don't understand. That's too bad.
Do you have a point pertaining to the topic, or is it too hard a topic for a bigot?
Godstud wrote:Do you have a point pertaining to the topic, or is it too hard a topic for a bigot?

How did our back and forth get off topic? Well, I will figure that out after I get a good night sleep.
When did colonialism stop in North America?

Over 100 years ago when the last tribe signed the treaties.

You know. Sort of like when WWII ended. :roll:
Drlee wrote:Over 100 years ago when the last tribe signed the treaties.

You know. Sort of like when WWII ended. :roll:

Why is that an end to colonialism?

There is no logical reason for colonialism to have ended simply because a treaty was signed. Especially if it was signed as gunpoint.

So you don't deny some UNRWA workers participated […]

This is largely history repeating itself . Similar[…]

@FiveofSwords Genes are heritable but phenotyp[…]

@late The best response to a far Right like a Na[…]