Universal Studios Cancels 'The Hunt' Theatrical Release - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Sivad wrote:Not from places like Mexico, Mexico is more fucked up than the US so mass immigration from Mexico is only going to further degrade American culture. And that's not going to be good for Mexico, America, or the rest of the world. It's going to make everything worse for everyone.

You failed to explain how Mexicans are awful people compared to the USA.

But since I am not in the mood to have that discussion again, I will simply point out that it does not matter if you support immigration or detest it, because immigration from the global south to the first world will continue for the foreseeable future.

I just don't understand how you people got it in your heads that a brown majority US would be a more benevolent US.

No one ever argued that. It just seemed like the logical implication from your argument about cultures being superior to one another.

Since I think your argument about superior cultures makes little sense to begin with, I would agree that this logical implication (that the US would be improved by immigration) also makes little sense.

Brown people run paramilitary death squads, narco terrorist cartels, and military juntas against other brown people. They exploit the mierda out of each other in every conceivable way. Mass immigration from Latin America isn't gonna do nada to help your ethno cause.

Since white people also do this, I fail to see why you bring this up. It cannot work as evidence that the mainstream Mexican culture (Mexico is actually fairly multicultural, so I will assume you are discussing the mainstream culture that has the most significant impact on Mexican politics) is inherently worse than white US mainstream culture.
Sivad wrote:Don't try to turn it around, you're the one obsessed with ethnos and making this about race, you straight up told me that just two days ago in the other thread. I'm talking culture, and all cultures are not equal. You can keep trying to convince everyone I'm some kind of racist but nobody that I have any respect for is gonna take that seriously.

I don't get what you people think you get out of this kind of bullshit. This is a zero impact forum, there's no reason for these lame tactics.

No Sivad, I don't accept that human cultures are these simple blocks that you line up easily as superior, inferior, in the middle, no good, very good, better, worse. That kind of thinking is simplistic.

If you want to engage in that?

I am telling you that you write and you need to be responsible for your writing. You aren't making sense Sivad with on the one hand wanting to say 'brown people' are going to degrade USA culture. Then in another post, you say awful things about USA culture.

Be clear about what you stand for. It is not about you being a racist Savid. It is about you making sense and not sounding like you got conflicts.

@Verv is a dude that writes things that are not very deep. I don't care.

You need to look at what you write with some objectivity.

Back up what you say with some clarity. Do you think brown people as you say? Degrade American culture? Yes or no?

You did not respond to the video Deustchmania put up there. I found it very clear as day argument letting nationalistic types in the USA and all over the world realize? Nationalist and Capitalism are incompatible concepts. And part (a large part) of why the supposed Brown people are present in the USA making the 'degrade' happen.

Argue now why you may think nationalism doesn't go with capitalism or that it does? Don't make it about race Sivad. Make it about what the video stated. Globalism. How does that boost your side of the argument?

I don't care what you think my ethno stuff is about Sivad. I don't care if you believe I got some degrees from a university in cultural anthropology. I don't care if you believe whatever.

Address that video about why nationalism conflicts with globalism?

don't run. IT IS LAME. ;)
Pants-of-dog wrote:You failed to explain how Mexicans are awful people compared to the USA.

Why would I have to explain a claim I never made?

But since I am not in the mood to have that discussion again, I will simply point out that it does not matter if you support immigration or detest it, because immigration from the global south to the first world will continue for the foreseeable future.

And the focus will remain on immigration and not on the causes of immigration or the motives of the globalist oligarchy driving it. And the global south will suffer for it. You'll continue to pointlessly feud with internet wingnuts and to hype nonsense like pervasive white supremacy while the globalist olicharchs who are the real villians in all this get a total pass. I don't know why anyone would keep hacking away at branches when they could be striking at the root but whatever.

Since white people also do this, I fail to see why you bring this up.

I bring it up because the pro-immigration left thinks that increasing the numbers of latinos in the US is gonna help stop imperialist aggression in Latin America and that's just a total fantasy because there is no enlightened solidarity between and among latinos.

Just about every horror and atrocity that's been committed in Latin America over the last 70 years, the gulaging, the coups, the death squads, the assassinations, the narco terrorism, the dispossessions and expulsions, the extreme economic exploitation, it may have all had US support but it was carried out by Latin Americans against Latin Americans. The US could never have succeeded without the collaboration of at least 25% of the population of those countries.
@Sivad I truly think you got serious contradictions. And they don't fit in some kind of cohesive unit. They don't.

You are blaming what? Latin Americans for not being united and not fighting as a unit for their own liberation because 25% of them egged on the imperialists?

Have you ever read John Perkins book called, "Confessions of an economic hitman".

What the hell have the Latin American have had in their histories that the USA has not had?

1) Elites wanting to retain power? Oh, the Americans in the USA don't engage in that human behavior? Dime tu...yes or no? Sivad?

2) Filling up prisons with people who don't have much money and can't buy their way out of corrupt justice systems? Oh hell USA is justice served.

3) Presidential assassinations? Hell, Americans never blow their own presidents' heads off? They don't have that kind of infighiting now do they? Forget about a few prez' types dying via assassination in the USA's history. Like Lincoln, Kennedy, and a couple of others. No, that shit don't happen in the USA only in brown inferior cultures. Lol.

4) Corruption and payoffs and bribes and bribing officials? Naw, American peoples don't go for that. They just pass laws making bribery legal like Citizens United and Chicago and New York and so on corruption in the police departments and the political institutions of the USA don't have that kind of thing going on either....only those failed Latin Americans.

5) Civil wars...no, the USA aint conflicted in the past about slavery or capitalism versus plantation economies...as the way to prosper and gain....

So tell me what part of American life is superior to Latin American life? What part of American life is superior to Latn American culture and life? Popular elections and not having manipulated electoral results? Gerrymandering and some electoral college making someone with less popular votes the official prez? Some Latin American nations that do have popular votes only? They are what? Frauds?

Give me some examples of why you think Latin Americans suck as a people? Lol. You are talking about 20 nations @Sivad . And I studied each one of them individually for about 40 years. So go for it? Defend that? Because I can tell you that every damn case of problems you cited? Found in Latin America is found in the USA. But it is not talked about. At all.

Chomsky stated that the USA farmed out all its dirty secrets. And maintained a facade at home. The problem Sivad is that the facade is crumbling and now the 'chickens are coming home to roost'. If it worked in the nations of Latin America? Why not do it at home too for the great benefit of the global capitalist class? If the shit works? Do it to the white working classes living in ignorance of what happened outside their borders?

That is where you failed to make the connection to Deustchmania's video.

If it works oppressing and manipulating some other human society why can't it happen or be used in the USA?

The Germans were white. They bombed the English cities. Why would some white Europeans bomb another white European nation? Aren't they cooperating in some kumbaya all white brotherhood?

The fact that you piled all the Latin Americans into a big bin and blamed them for their own lack of what solidarity? While not seeing the lack of solidarity of the 'white' European histories and nations says exactly how damn 'racist' that sounds?

You don't see it?

Own what you write!
Sivad wrote:Why would I have to explain a claim I never made?

Maybe you forgot that you wrote that Mexicans and other Latinos are culturally inferior.

And the focus will remain on immigration and not on the causes of immigration or the motives of the globalist oligarchy driving it. And the global south will suffer for it. You'll continue to pointlessly feud with internet wingnuts and to hype nonsense like pervasive white supremacy while the globalist olicharchs who are the real villians in all this get a total pass. I don't know why anyone would keep hacking away at branches when they could be striking at the root but whatever.

I have already addressed these irrelevancies.

The only interesting bit is how you tell people to ignore racists and white supremacy and to attack the oligarchs because they support immigration.

I bring it up because the pro-immigration left thinks that increasing the numbers of latinos in the US is gonna help stop imperialist aggression in Latin America and that's just a total fantasy because there is no enlightened solidarity between and among latinos.

Oh, I see.

You brought it up to address a strawman.

And it is irrelevant to actual claims being made.

Just about every horror and atrocity that's been committed in Latin America over the last 70 years, the gulaging, the coups, the death squads, the assassinations, the narco terrorism, the dispossessions and expulsions, the extreme economic exploitation, it may have all had US support but it was carried out by Latin Americans against Latin Americans. The US could never have succeeded without the collaboration of at least 25% of the population of those countries.

Yeah, those Latinos, right?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

[quote='ate"]Whatever you're using, I want[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]