I have TDS, aka "Trump Derangement Syndrome" - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

I should confess this openly, and plainly. I have that condition known as TDS, and it does affect my opinions in terms of discourse on political topics.

Even though part of this is rooted in what I believe to be some extremely foolish policy pursuits in terms of foreign relations, spending, tariffs, the trade war with China, agriculture, defense, labor, transportation, energy, education, and the environmental rollbacks, it is rooted in the perception that Donald Trump is not a decent person. At all. In fact, I have never read about, nor watched someone that just irked me in the way he does. If I was a cat, it would be akin to having someone walk up and rub my fur the wrong way.

He is a man without conscience, without compassion, without wisdom, without experience, and reigns out of ignorance. His political strategy doesn't even involve any sort of planning that addresses a rational future for this nation either. Instead it is akin to painting targets for his allies and opponents to take aim at while never having to actually compromise or work towards any policies which address these issues. I also cannot stand how he scapegoats immigrants either, or how he soft-sells white supremacy and tolerates white separatists under his movement.

If I were to even consider this from a spiritual perspective, I would compare him to Emperor Nero with his Tweets being his fiddle that he uses to make Rome burn. Imagine if you will this: Picture yourself as an employee of a company, and DT is a fellow employee or supervisor. But instead of addressing issues with you directly, he would troll you online as an alternative every time you angered him or upset him or he wished to mock you.

Yes, people get fired for that sort of thing in the real world.

This is of course on top of the endless lies that escape his lips on a daily basis. I think in the great, grand scheme of things I would probably hate Donald Trump's guts whether he was a Democrat, a Republican, the President, or simply someone that I had to deal with on a regular basis. I think he is a cancer and that even if he is voted out in 2020 the damage is already done, and has set this nation on a course towards diminished power and influence.

I will never forgive this nation for tolerating this man. I was not a fan of Clinton, but there is a difference between immorality that serves power and stupidity which strips it away altogether.
Finfinder wrote:Are you sure you are not describing yourself ?

No. I am quite fond of constructive discourse towards greater truths and resolutions that work for all parties involved. I am not registered with any political party, I do not like "team politics", and I certainly do not like anyone who runs down other Americans, American cities or calls the people he is supposed to be representing as "enemies of the people".

Furthermore, I can attest that no, I don't troll my coworkers online. If I did I would get fired for that sort of thing. As would anyone else who is reading this message.
Doesn't seem like in this case your rant is within the spirit of "constructive discourse and greater truths". Now if your rant was about any of the Clintons or James Comey then there would be a plethora of facts to back the "greater truths" you supposedly live by. So yes I do agree that you do have TDS.
prophetofpan wrote:I should confess this openly, and plainly. I have that condition known as TDS, and it does affect my opinions in terms of discourse on political topics.

Even though part of this is rooted in what I believe to be some extremely foolish policy pursuits in terms of foreign relations, spending, tariffs, the trade war with China, agriculture, defense, labor, transportation, energy, education, and the environmental rollbacks, it is rooted in the perception that Donald Trump is not a decent person. At all. In fact, I have never read about, nor watched someone that just irked me in the way he does. If I was a cat, it would be akin to having someone walk up and rub my fur the wrong way.

He is a man without conscience, without compassion, without wisdom, without experience, and reigns out of ignorance. His political strategy doesn't even involve any sort of planning that addresses a rational future for this nation either. Instead it is akin to painting targets for his allies and opponents to take aim at while never having to actually compromise or work towards any policies which address these issues. I also cannot stand how he scapegoats immigrants either, or how he soft-sells white supremacy and tolerates white separatists under his movement.

If I were to even consider this from a spiritual perspective, I would compare him to Emperor Nero with his Tweets being his fiddle that he uses to make Rome burn. Imagine if you will this: Picture yourself as an employee of a company, and DT is a fellow employee or supervisor. But instead of addressing issues with you directly, he would troll you online as an alternative every time you angered him or upset him or he wished to mock you.

Yes, people get fired for that sort of thing in the real world.

This is of course on top of the endless lies that escape his lips on a daily basis. I think in the great, grand scheme of things I would probably hate Donald Trump's guts whether he was a Democrat, a Republican, the President, or simply someone that I had to deal with on a regular basis. I think he is a cancer and that even if he is voted out in 2020 the damage is already done, and has set this nation on a course towards diminished power and influence.

I will never forgive this nation for tolerating this man. I was not a fan of Clinton, but there is a difference between immorality that serves power and stupidity which strips it away altogether.

What exactly did Trump do wrong? Give specifics and then we can debate. His two main problems that i see from my side is that he:
1) Plays too much with radicals that are for him. (Racists etc)
2) Improperly handling of immigration issues.

2nd one is one of his direct promises from his campaign. I might not like it but he campaigned and won with it. The first one is something that most politicians do.

What else might you be against?
JohnRawls wrote:What exactly did Trump do wrong? Give specifics and then we can debate. His two main problems that i see from my side is that he:

2nd one is one of his direct promises from his campaign. I might not like it but he campaigned and won with it. The first one is something that most politicians do.

What radicals are you talking about?

How could he handle immigration better?
JohnRawls wrote:What exactly did Trump do wrong? Give specifics and then we can debate. His two main problems that i see from my side is that he:

John, one of the issues that I do care about is climate change. I have great resentment towards the endless environmental rollbacks which have even pushed manufacturers to shake their heads. I believe that decentralized infrastructure is the future as is portable power and I see no efforts by this administration to pursue this technology and to instead deregulate and push for traditional power solutions. This is exasperating in light of how there is no push to improve infrastructure in this country. (My own area where I live is arguably the largest fire hazard in North America due to dry conditions and a decrepit 70 year old electrical grid.)

I also do not like his position on Central America, or greater Latin America. I am of the impression that agriculture is the top priority of a good government and I do not see any movement by his Administration towards securing new agricultural cooperatives. I also do not approve of the method in which Venezuela is being pursued.

I do not like his relationship with Saudi Arabia. On a personal note: I spent the better part of 5 years of my life in the Middle East. I know all too well what Wahhabi Islam is and I think it is dangerous for this Administration to pursue ties, military sales, proxy efforts and the sale of tech to a nation that at the least inspires and probably does far more than that for groups such as al Qaeda and ISIS which are Sunni Islamic militant groups.

I also think his tariffs are disastrous policy points. It would have been more beneficial to encourage and seed alternative, regional manufacturing chains than to force China in this manner. I am of the belief that reserve currency status will ultimately be compromised by Trump's trade war and that severe economic pain awaits this nation of his half-baked policies which were pushed through without the proper consideration .

And I do understand that yes, politicians lie. But this one lies without cause. He lies daily about a myriad of subjects. It's a personal pet peeve that I cannot stand. I also do not like the aspects of nepotism in play, either. There is no reason for his son-in-law, his daughter, or his sons to be as involved in domestic and foreign policies.

Donald Trump ran with the premise that he was a deal maker. Based on what has transpired since he has assumed office? He has not finalized a single trade deal or treaty. In fact, his ability to cope or even bargain or negotiate seems extremely lacking not only in terms of foreign policy, but in terms of our own government and the legislative branch of office.

I simply do not see someone who constantly whines about everything and laying blame as someone who is exhibiting leadership.
prophetofpan wrote:John, one of the issues that I do care about is climate change. I have great resentment towards the endless environmental rollbacks which have even pushed manufacturers to shake their heads. I believe that decentralized infrastructure is the future as is portable power and I see no efforts by this administration to pursue this technology and to instead deregulate and push for traditional power solutions. This is exasperating in light of how there is no push to improve infrastructure in this country. (My own area where I live is arguably the largest fire hazard in North America due to dry conditions and a decrepit 70 year old electrical grid.)

I also do not like his position on Central America, or greater Latin America. I am of the impression that agriculture is the top priority of a good government and I do not see any movement by his Administration towards securing new agricultural cooperatives. I also do not approve of the method in which Venezuela is being pursued.

I do not like his relationship with Saudi Arabia. On a personal note: I spent the better part of 5 years of my life in the Middle East. I know all too well what Wahhabi Islam is and I think it is dangerous for this Administration to pursue ties, military sales, proxy efforts and the sale of tech to a nation that at the least inspires and probably does far more than that for groups such as al Qaeda and ISIS which are Sunni Islamic militant groups.

I also think his tariffs are disastrous policy points. It would have been more beneficial to encourage and seed alternative, regional manufacturing chains than to force China in this manner. I am of the belief that reserve currency status will ultimately be compromised by Trump's trade war and that severe economic pain awaits this nation of his half-baked policies which were pushed through without the proper consideration .

And I do understand that yes, politicians lie. But this one lies without cause. He lies daily about a myriad of subjects. It's a personal pet peeve that I cannot stand. I also do not like the aspects of nepotism in play, either. There is no reason for his son-in-law, his daughter, or his sons to be as involved in domestic and foreign policies.

Donald Trump ran with the premise that he was a deal maker. Based on what has transpired since he has assumed office? He has not finalized a single trade deal or treaty. In fact, his ability to cope or even bargain or negotiate seems extremely lacking not only in terms of foreign policy, but in terms of our own government and the legislative branch of office.

I simply do not see someone who constantly whines about everything and laying blame as someone who is exhibiting leadership.

@Finfinder

Radicals that come to mind: KKK(no condemnation), Charlostville (Support at start and then no condemnation), Alex Jones(Promotion) for example.

Immigration: As I said that I don't like this policy on immigration for starters. Simply because i do not think that it is a problem. It is hard to find decent statistics for Emigration and Immigration for the US, so lets say there is a net positive amount of around 1.1 million. I managed to find that around 1.1 million are coming but i have no clue how much is leaving exactly. So for arguments sake lets take the maximum number. 1.1 million out of 327 million is 1.1/327 which is around 0.3%.

I just don't think that 0.3% of population every year can decrease wages in any relevant numbers. They do in practical terms decrease it but not so much. It is not a linear correlation.

Instead the US needs to worry about the fact that the salary of its workers is 50 times more than some other countries. So us labour market has to compete 50 times cheaper labour in China, India, Indonesia etc. Same thing goes for Europe. It doesn't matter how experienced or educated we are, we just not going to win that fight when they are 10 to 50 times cheaper or more. Capital will simply outsource the production or services to those countries because it will produce fatter margins. The problem are not immigrants the problem is that our current economic model of capitalism is on its last leg. So we need to change the capitalist model again like we did in 45 and the 80's. Immigration is a very similar fetish for the right compared to the lefts kill the Capital gig on the left.

@prophetofpan

Before I start, I would just say that Trump does a lot of things because he understands that things are going bad for the people. At least he aknoledges this compared to others. On the other hand, you do can take painkillers to fix your toothache but a long term solution is instead to go to a dentist to fix your teeth. Trump is no dentist but at least he is using painkillers.

Climate change is real and even the hardcore rightist stopped denying it. They have switched to saying its not man made. Obviously that is a lie but the problem is that nobody before Trump also did anything. For all the talk from Bushes, Clinton, Obama, etc at best they signed international treaties but never did anything at home of relevance. Same goes for Europe by the way. We just let it slide. Both Europe and US needs a catalyst for change in this regard. Some major disaster has to happen before we change our ways. I just don't see any other path right now. You can't explain to ALL the people in a country to pay more taxes and 2-3x times more for electricity because of something ethereal that they didn't feel yet. Plus again, the same thing, its a problem of the current version of capitalism since 1980, you can't sacrifice those fat margins that you make on slave labour from China by high taxes or regulations. Local economies that are in Europe and US are already on very thin margin if they are not monopolies. So right now there is no money and no will because of our current state. Trump is irrelevant here.

Central America: Trump is president of US. It is not in his jurisdiction to do anything about food production in Central America. As for Venezuela, he is doing almost everything right there. Maduro has caused the greatest emigration crysis in the world(Percentage wise). During WW2 there have not been that many emigrants and refugees as percentage compared to Maduros Venezuela. Maduro simply has to go to fix this. Chavez and Maduro both had their chances, they had literally no sanctions before 2015 and they fucked up and suspended democracy and starved their people.

Saudi Arabia: This is nothing special for US president standards. They all did that. Bushes, Clinton, Obama and now Trump.

Tariffs: Again, he is using painkillers and not doing dentist work here. Capital should be restricted from movement, stay in the US and invest in the US for a decade or more. Perhaps allow movement between US/EU/Japan etc basically countries that are more or less equal. If this happens, real wages will grow and people will feel better. Tariffs don't really cover everything here nor are they permanent. China will eventually devalue itself out of them probably. Your point is that tariffs are bad is kinda meh. I understand it provides us cheaper Ipads and Iphones and TVs etc but who needs those TVs and Ipads and Iphones when some Americans can't feed themselves or can't buy a house or car.

Lies: Sure, he lies more on average compared to previous presidents. This is mostly due to his personality and the fact that he can't keep his mouth shut when the previous did.

Deals: He negotiated a lot of deals actually. Its a bit of a lie that he didn't sign any deals. Negotiated is a bit strong of a word because he strongarmed others in to them. Canada, Mexico, Korea are already done deal. Japan will be done very soon they are just ironing out some minor things. China is a big one and after that will probably come the EU because it is the toughest nut to crack in this regard.
You are entitled to your opinion I respect that.

However ..... is factually not true, the president has never supported the KKK, that is fake news. The Democrats on the other hand, there is a litany of facts to say Democrats have supported the KKK.

On immigration, the majority of Americans disagree with you.
Finfinder wrote:You are entitled to your opinion I respect that.

However ..... is factually not true, the president has never supported the KKK, that is fake news. The Democrats on the other hand, there is a litany of facts to say Democrats have supported the KKK.

On immigration, the majority of Americans disagree with you.

I don't mean to parse, but don't you mean the majority of "white" Americans? Insofar as I can tell I have not seen events in which white people are being forced into holding facilities or kept under freeways while waiting to be deported back to Canada and Europe.
prophetofpan wrote:I don't mean to parse, but don't you mean the majority of "white" Americans? Insofar as I can tell I have not seen events in which white people are being forced into holding facilities or kept under freeways while waiting to be deported back to Canada and Europe.

"Parsing" is the only way you can twist the truth to fit your identity politics. The majority of Americans are not bigoted like you are, they don't see it that way. All they see is a bunch of people breaking the law.
Finfinder wrote:"Parsing" is the only way you can twist the truth to fit your identity politics. The majority of Americans are not bigoted like you are, they don't see it that way. All they see is a bunch of people breaking the law.

Sir, I have not accused you of anything. All I asked was a question. Why are you assuming I am a bigot by pointing out the obvious? If race is not a factor in this, then where are all of the white people in cages waiting for their deportation? Where are the detention centers for the Canadians and Europeans that are here illegally?
prophetofpan wrote:Sir, I have not accused you of anything. All I asked was a question.

I didn't say you accused me of anything.

prophetofpan wrote:. Why are you assuming I am a bigot by pointing out the obvious? If race is not a factor in this, then where are all of the white people in cages waiting for their deportation? Where are the detention centers for the Canadians and Europeans that are here illegally?

You are the one placing color on the illegal immigrants, and it is not obvious, it is just a narrative you are capitulating, however you cannot prove nor have you offered any evidence to make your case.

prophetofpan wrote:. If race is not a factor in this, then where are all of the white people in cages waiting for their deportation? Where are the detention centers for the Canadians and Europeans that are here illegally?

First off white, brown, red, or whatever color there isn't mass illegal border crossings from Canada or Europe. Second, crossing the border other than through a port of entry is illegal. Third, the places illegal's are being held were built by the Obama administration and past administrations.
Finfinder wrote:

First off white, brown, red, or whatever color there isn't mass illegal border crossings from Canada or Europe. Second, crossing the border other than through a port of entry is illegal. Third, the places illegal's are being held were built by the Obama administration and past administrations.

https://thinkprogress.org/illegal-cross ... fd8d98941/

Well, if you are going to call me a bigot, then I should call you a liar as a tit for tat response.
I think we shouldn't fall into the alt-right trap of accepting that revulsion for everything Trump stands for is akin to mental derangement by using the term TDS.

I agree with almost everything you said. More than that, it is the person that is absolutely revolting, even though I'm sure he does have a charming side. Personally, I believe in respecting my fellow humans, even the most humble of them. I believe in sustainable living and in "waste not want not." I believe in the aesthetics of, for example, Japanese tea houses made from old planks. I believe in the simple life and contemplation. You'll understand that, even leaving aside his revolting politics, this makes me despise the golden towers, the bad taste, the greed, the utter waste, the disrespect for others, etc. that defines the person Trump.

Perhaps the guy didn't have a chance. Perhaps his family background had to make him what he is. Being born into privilege and having to show from a young age that you are nasty enough to stand the competition, that cannot but shape a person.

There are many nasty people in this world and one more or less won't make any different. The problem is that he brings out that nastiness in a substantial portion of Americans and empowers right-wing populism and climate change denial worldwide.

Unlike you, I welcome Trump because he exposes the true face of US imperialism. No more hiding behind the nice-guy mask. Is that cynical? Not really. Trump is a historical necessity to expose a dysfunctional society. He had to happen.
prophetofpan wrote:https://thinkprogress.org/illegal-crossings-from-canada-rising-nearly-as-rapidly-as-at-us-border-with-mexico-942fd8d98941/

Well, if you are going to call me a bigot, then I should call you a liar as a tit for tat response.

LOL That is parsing to the 10th degree, each month in June and July over 100,000 people that we know of, illegally crossed from Mexico into the USA and you are using that article as your strawman. You are not even in the same hemisphere with your arguments (960 people for the entire year 2018). I'm not a liar I am presenting facts you are just regurgitating a narrative. :lol:
prophetofpan wrote:I should confess this openly, and plainly. I have that condition known as TDS, and it does affect my opinions in terms of discourse on political topics.

Acknowledging that you have a problem is the first step in overcoming it. I wish you luck.
Praise the Lord.
Hindsite wrote:Acknowledging that you have a problem is the first step in overcoming it. I wish you luck.
Praise the Lord.

So, what is Trump doing to overcome his problems? Immerse in them? What is he doing to overcome is aversion to Latinos? Preach hate against Latinos? Or does he think he is the Messiahs?

Anybody not overcome by an urge to puke at the sight of the man must be seriously disturbed.
Atlantis wrote:So, what is Trump doing to overcome his problems? Immerse in them?

Winning politically against the democrats and overcoming them at the ballot box.
Atlantis wrote:What is he doing to overcome is aversion to Latinos? Preach hate against Latinos? Or does he think he is the Messiahs?

President Trump does not have an aversion to Latinos. He has often said that he loves them. I think you are confusing his respect for the law abiding with his disrespect for those that break our law by entering our country illegally, which have been overwhelmingly Latinos.

Atlantis wrote:Anybody not overcome by an urge to puke at the sight of the man must be seriously disturbed.

In my opinion, anyone that is overcome by an urge to puke at the man is seriously disturbed.
HalleluYah
prophetofpan wrote:Even though part of this is rooted in what I believe to be some extremely foolish policy pursuits in terms of foreign relations, spending, tariffs, the trade war with China, agriculture, defense, labor, transportation, energy, education, and the environmental rollbacks, it is rooted in the perception that Donald Trump is not a decent person. At all. In fact, I have never read about, nor watched someone that just irked me in the way he does. If I was a cat, it would be akin to having someone walk up and rub my fur the wrong way.

The problem with that attitude is that it can have the effect of making you look like an idiot when you could otherwise participate in intelligent debate. I never particularly liked Bill Clinton for a lot of the reasons people don't like Trump. Clinton was just smarmy to me. Yet, I can rattle off his accomplishments: NAFTA, GATT, MFN status for China, telecommunications reform (open of the internet to commerce), banking reform (repealing Glass-Steagal, with initially good results and eventually 2008), family and medical leave act, and so on. Personally, Bill Clinton is kind of a piece of shit, but he got a lot done as president whether you agree with him or not. Compare that with Bush or Obama. Bush had tax cuts and prescription drugs for Medicare. Obama repealed both and pushed ObamaCare and a lot of executive orders. Trump has repealed much of Obama's presidency, as much of it consisted of executive orders. Analyzing politicians exclusively on your feelings about their character usually blinds you to their policy positions.

prophetofpan wrote:He is a man without conscience, without compassion, without wisdom, without experience, and reigns out of ignorance.

He is unpredictable, which is why the establishment fears him. For example, he decided not to attack Iran for shooting down an American drone, because he didn't think the response was proportionate--150+ dead for shooting down a drone. That suggests conscience, compassion and wisdom--even if you don't agree with it.

prophetofpan wrote:His political strategy doesn't even involve any sort of planning that addresses a rational future for this nation either.

It depends upon what you mean. People disagree on what a "rational future" means.

prophetofpan wrote:I also cannot stand how he scapegoats immigrants either, or how he soft-sells white supremacy and tolerates white separatists under his movement.

The last president to use the phrase "Make America Great Again" was Bill Clinton. Reagan, Clinton and Trump understood that you need to have blue collar workers on your side to win a widespread plurality. In America, you have to win the electoral college, not the popular vote. Bill Clinton won in 1992 with 42% of the vote. Even Hitler's Nazis got 44% of the vote. Yet, Clinton was able to win in places that Democrats had consistently lost. Trump and Reagan understood this too. Bush won over evangelicals and Hispanics. Obama got massive black voter turnout, and it helped him flip states that rarely go Democrat--places like Indiana and North Carolina.

prophetofpan wrote:I will never forgive this nation for tolerating this man. I was not a fan of Clinton, but there is a difference between immorality that serves power and stupidity which strips it away altogether.

Clinton's immorality wasn't always in service to power. He was arguably a rapist or sexual predator if you believe some of his accusers, many of whom are credible--Juanita Broderick for example. Trump is more or less a blowhard by comparison. Neither Clinton nor Trump have a taste for hard power, so they weren't out starting wars willy nilly, which we got plenty of with Bush and Obama.

prophetofpan wrote:I am not registered with any political party, I do not like "team politics", and I certainly do not like anyone who runs down other Americans, American cities or calls the people he is supposed to be representing as "enemies of the people".

That's American politics these days. Do you like people who criticize white people, men, patriarchy, people who live in rural areas and cling to their bibles and guns, and politicians who characterize those who don't subscribe to identitarianism as racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamophobic, xenophobic and otherwise deplorable? What makes Trump unique among Republicans is that he punches back. That's why his base likes him, and they really don't have much use for Republicans claiming propriety, manners, taste, etc. as an excuse for not representing the interests of the people who voted for them.

prophetofpan wrote:I also think his tariffs are disastrous policy points. It would have been more beneficial to encourage and seed alternative, regional manufacturing chains than to force China in this manner.

Disastrous for whom and why? It makes sense to call it a disaster for China. However, the US has born very little pain over it. Some Wall Streeters get their panties in a bunch about it, but they get over it quickly too.

prophetofpan wrote:He has not finalized a single trade deal or treaty.

USMCA. The hold up is not Trump, Canada or Mexico. It's Nancy Pelosi--who encourages us to throw punches at people we disagree with for the benefit of our nation's children.

JohnRawls wrote:Instead the US needs to worry about the fact that the salary of its workers is 50 times more than some other countries. So us labour market has to compete 50 times cheaper labour in China, India, Indonesia etc. Same thing goes for Europe. It doesn't matter how experienced or educated we are, we just not going to win that fight when they are 10 to 50 times cheaper or more. Capital will simply outsource the production or services to those countries because it will produce fatter margins.

... IF trade policy allows it. That's a view that has changed in the electorate in Western societies as a whole. The establishment is no longer believed. "NAFTA and GATT are going to create lots of jobs." Well, it's fine for techies like me. It sucks if you're a US auto worker. It sucks if you make small, easily shippable appliances in the United States. US trade policy could be construed to be the cause of the huge plastic trash dump in our world's oceans. We don't demand any environmental policy for our trading partners while imposing draconian policies on American firms. Why don't we push for labor standards and environmental laws in China instead of letting them undercut America's workers and destroy the ocean in the process?

JohnRawls wrote:Climate change is real and even the hardcore rightist stopped denying it. They have switched to saying its not man made. Obviously that is a lie but the problem is that nobody before Trump also did anything. For all the talk from Bushes, Clinton, Obama, etc at best they signed international treaties but never did anything at home of relevance.

The reality is that market forces often do more than policy. Crude oil hit $147 a barrel in 2007. Yes, real estate was way over priced, but there was a very good reason why the economic system came to its knees. Oil prices. However, that spawned intense investment in both slant drilling and fracking. It led to a huge boom in natural gas and converting a lot of coal plants to natural gas--reducing US CO2 output down to 1992 levels--more than meeting what would have been imposed by draconian regulations. US "renewable energy" (a clearly and intentionally misleading term employed by the lying establishment that violates the first law of thermodynamics) has grown tremendously as a result too. I generate all the electricity I need--I still say, I'm probably the "greenest" person on this board.

Finfinder wrote:The Democrats on the other hand, there is a litany of facts to say Democrats have supported the KKK.

It was the Democratic party's SA. That title goes to Antifa today.

prophetofpan wrote:I don't mean to parse, but don't you mean the majority of "white" Americans? Insofar as I can tell I have not seen events in which white people are being forced into holding facilities or kept under freeways while waiting to be deported back to Canada and Europe.

Illegal immigration hurts Hispanic and black Americans the most; hence, they are opposed to it too.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Godstud did you ever have to go through any of […]

@FiveofSwords Bamshad et al. (2004) showed, […]

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous&q[…]