Is Donald Trump a Hard Worker? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

How hard does Donald Trump work compared to the average American? How exactly do we measure "hard work"? Is it fair to assume that he must have been somewhat of a hard worker in order to become a billionaire, or is his wealth the result of dishonest business tactics?
Agent Steel wrote:How hard does Donald Trump work compared to the average American? How exactly do we measure "hard work"? Is it fair to assume that he must have been somewhat of a hard worker in order to become a billionaire, or is his wealth the result of dishonest business tactics?

He inherited his wealth. That's not to say he's not a hard worker, but it wasn't hard work which made him rich, it was his father, and there's not a single thing wrong with that.

As to whether or not he works harder than the average American, I don't think that can be answered. From a physical exertion perspective, I would say he does not. The average Joe works much harder. But the average Joe probably spends far less time actually on the job. Whether you like him or not, Trump is at work 24/7, even if he's on vacation.

Surely there will be those whiners who'll respond about how horribly lazy the man is but, like it or not, the man built an empire. They might not like the king of that empire, but it's an empire nonetheless, and I don't think you can do that by being lazy...
Last edited by BigSteve on 23 Nov 2019 16:43, edited 1 time in total.
BigSteve wrote:
He inherited his wealth. That's not to say he's not a hard worker, but it wasn't hard work which made him rich, it was his father, and there's not a single thing wrong with that.

As to whether or not he works harder than the average American, I don't think that can be answered. From a physical exertion perspective, I would say he does not. The average Joe works much harder. But the average Joe probably spend far less time actually on the job. Whether you like him or not, Trump is at work 24/7, even if he's on vacation.

Surely there will be those whiners who'll respond about how horribly lazy the man is but, like it or not, the man built an empire. They might not like the king of that empire, but it's an empire nonetheless, and I don't think you can do that by being lazy...

They do have these things called facts, y'know.
late wrote:They do have these things called facts, y'know.

And as sure as the sun rises.

Feel free to refute a single thing I stated in my post...
BigSteve wrote:
And as sure as the sun rises.

Feel free to refute a single thing I stated in my post...

That he doesn't work has been all over the news for a couple years. He doesn't do his job. A president is supposed to read briefings, lead meetings, plan strategy with the larger government, as well as his staff. When a president is actually doing the work, it ages them.

That's not happening to Trump, because he isn't working. He's going through the motions, and he skips out on a lot of those.

But he does play a lot of golf.

Your facade of ignorance doesn't simply lack verisimilitude. It's clearly an attempt to avoid what is usually right in front of your face.
late wrote:That he doesn't work has been all over the news for a couple years. He doesn't do his job. A president is supposed to read briefings, lead meetings, plan strategy with the larger government, as well as his staff. When a president is actually doing the work, it ages them.

That's not happening to Trump, because he isn't working. He's going through the motions, and he skips out on a lot of those.

Your facade of ignorance doesn't simply lack verisimilitude. It's clearly an attempt to avoid what is usually right in front of your face.

Remember the part where I said that whiners would surely bitch about him being lazy?

I notice you didn't attempt to refute that...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Agent Steel wrote:How hard does Donald Trump work compared to the average American? How exactly do we measure "hard work"? Is it fair to assume that he must have been somewhat of a hard worker in order to become a billionaire, or is his wealth the result of dishonest business tactics?

When you have lots of money, you typically hire people to do the hard work.
Rancid wrote:When you have lots of money, you typically hire people to do the hard work.

I don't know of anyone that ever became a billionaire by doing the hard physical work themselves. It is the hard mental work that does that. It is by hard mental work that President Trump has defied the Democrats and got some border wall built and got Mexico to help at the border. He did not give up when the Democrats pulled every trick out of their bag to stop him. He kept working hard for the American people to make America great again as the Trump of God.
Praise the Lord.
Hindsite wrote:I don't know of anyone that ever became a billionaire by doing the hard physical work themselves. It is the hard mental work that does that.

And sometimes it's definitely both...
BigSteve wrote:
Remember the part where I said that whiners would surely bitch about him being lazy?

I notice you didn't attempt to refute that...

You didn't support your assertion, or try to refute mine.

That's because you, and everyone else with 2 brain cells to rub together, know it's true.
late wrote:You didn't support your assertion, or try to refute mine.

That's because you, and everyone else with 2 brain cells to rub together, know it's true.

What I knew to be true was that there would be whiners who'll respond about how horribly lazy the man is.

Gotta' hand it to you, you didn't disappoint...
late wrote:That he doesn't work has been all over the news for a couple years. He doesn't do his job. A president is supposed to read briefings, lead meetings, plan strategy with the larger government, as well as his staff. When a president is actually doing the work, it ages them.

This is the thing with the liberals. How is it possible for Trump to not do his job yet get great results?

Late is mad that Trump doesn't bow and kneel to kiss the feet of unelected partisan Democrats. Late thinks that Trump should pursue Democrat policy , appoint liberal judges, and look the other direction at Democrat corruption.
Finfinder wrote:
This is the thing with the liberals. How is it possible for Trump to not do his job yet get great results?

In every poll of presidential historians, they rank him as the 2nd or 3rd worst president.

We can go over why.

But you already know why, and like it.
late wrote:In every poll of presidential historians, they rank him as the 2nd or 3rd worst president.

We can go over why.

Presidential historians :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: more like presidential historians who have donated more than $10,000 to liberal candidates.

By all means add some facts maybe some references to a post for once. Late you must be one of the laziest posters on POFO, ironic the title of this thread.
Finfinder wrote:
Presidential historians

Yes, guys that make their living studying presidents, and how that works.

They know what they are doing, you do not.
Finfinder wrote:
so you just made that up?

"Just in time for Presidents’ Day, a survey of 170 presidential historians puts Trump in dead last place – behind even James Buchanan, whom many historians blame for failing to stop the Civil War.

He also ranked in the bottom five among all categories of respondents including Republican, Democrats, independents, liberals, conservatives and moderates."

https://time.com/5165686/donald-trump-last-place-presidential-greatness/
late wrote:"Just in time for Presidents’ Day, a survey of 170 presidential historians puts Trump in dead last place – behind even James Buchanan, whom many historians blame for failing to stop the Civil War.

He also ranked in the bottom five among all categories of respondents including Republican, Democrats, independents, liberals, conservatives and moderates."

https://time.com/5165686/donald-trump-last-place-presidential-greatness/

:lol:
Yeah he works hard at being a comfortable dude who never did a damn thing for himself...he doesn't cook, he doesn't do his own laundry, he doesn't clean, he doesn't buy food, wash his cars or vacuum. The dude is in touch with the working class! LOL.

BigSteve wrote:And sometimes it's definitely both...

Can you name any billionaires that do both?

Tainari88 wrote:Yeah he works hard at being a comfortable dude who never did a damn thing for himself...he doesn't cook, he doesn't do his own laundry, he doesn't clean, he doesn't buy food, wash his cars or vacuum. The dude is in touch with the working class! LOL.

You left-wing liberals have to be half crazy to expect the President of the United States and Commander in Chief to do such menial tasks himself. Please don't reply to this post with more crazy nonsense.

What exactly is wrong? We know how many rockets w[…]

Leslie woman gets to the point. Lol. https:[…]

I'm surprised to see the genocide supporters (lik[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is the issue. It is not changing. https://y[…]