Trump and trumpets - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Patrickov wrote:The "near" here does not change the fact that "genius" is the real self-perception, and is therefore fake humility.

How do you know? You sound to me to be the real self-righteous one. Didn't you see me many times say I am a Christian. A Christian is the opposite of a self-righteous one. We get our righteousness from our Lord and Savior.
Praise the Lord.
Hindsite wrote:How do you know? You sound to me to be the real self-righteous one. Didn't you see me many times say I am a Christian. A Christian is the opposite of a self-righteous one. We get our righteousness from our Lord and Savior.
Praise the Lord.
Well, I perceive a Christian would not outright denounce any criticism as nonsense without proof (other than some self-perception of high intelligence, also without proof).

Meanwhile, I have repeatedly showed that I am of below average intelligence, and probably there are at least several PoFo members who agree.
Patrickov wrote:Well, I perceive a Christian would not outright denounce any criticism as nonsense without proof (other than some self-perception of high intelligence, also without proof).

Meanwhile, I have repeatedly showed that I am of below average intelligence, and probably there are at least several PoFo members who agree.

I will not hold it against you. You are forgiven.
HalleluYah

Students can protest on campus, but they can't jus[…]

how 'the mismeasure of man' was totally refuted.[…]

I saw this long opinion article from The Telegraph[…]

It very much is, since it's why there's a war in t[…]