As an expat American I'm out of touch, but does Trump and his staff wear masks? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Steve_American wrote:I think I have never seen a pic of Trump wearing an R95 mask.
I think I have seen pics of him in a room full of people and none is wearing a mask.
They are taking a hell of a chance.
It has been weeks, don't they realize the risk.
They are mostly old and even with the best care can die.

Come to think of it Ive never seen a picture of Trump standing next to Dr Fauci and they both were wearing a mask. ;)
Trump represents a strong America and wearing a mask in public will tarnish the muscular image he created. Trump doesn't have to walk through New York's contaminated streets unlike ordinary people. But he should avoid going back to Trump Tower.

“The CDC is advising the use of nonmedical cloth face covering as an additional voluntary public health measure,” Trump said. “So it’s voluntary, you don’t have to do it. And they suggest it for a period of time, but this is voluntary. I don’t think that I’m gong to be doing it,” Trump said.
ThirdTerm wrote:Trump represents a strong America and wearing a mask in public will tarnish the muscular image he created. Trump doesn't have to walk through New York's contaminated streets unlike ordinary people. But he should avoid going back to Trump Tower.

Trump can save his strongman image if he chooses to wear a manly man full face mask.
Bonus macho points if he adds a sound enhancement to project deep respirator breathing noises (like Darth Vader).

Steve_American wrote:I think I have never seen a pic of Trump wearing an R95 mask.
I think I have seen pics of him in a room full of people and none is wearing a mask.
They are taking a hell of a chance.
It has been weeks, don't they realize the risk.
They are mostly old and even with the best care can die.

they probably got tested and are clean, and have people wiping their toilet seats and saying how macho and powerful they are.....pendejos son.

They need a Rafael song to tell them the truth......I prefer to be real the song says than to be like you....a mirror and false. I would sing that song to those machistas viejos locos cabrones, pendejos, pedazos de mierda....oh, I feel so much better now!
He's a parasite

This is another one: https://www.youtube.com/shor[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 18, Thursday The rise of a canny classroom[…]

Seems like the Left in Western European countri[…]

a good point here, i am sure we all agree on thi[…]