Don't vote for Biden - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Trump is the Traitor, if it's guilt by association. 35 of his campaign friends are in jail. You are posting dumbass Youtube propaganda from a complete idiot. :lol:
By pugsville
Spider-Man wrote:Biden is Guilty By Association

Not very good satire. Thais guys needs to fake sincerity better and make some more outlandish claims. It just falls flat as humor.

His delivery is appalling. Poor pacing. You got to start of off with quite reasonable claims, and build up, but to actually make it really funny you need a dadaist element.
Also , what exactly constitutes " America " , in the first place ? And , why should I care about a nation which doesn't seem to personally care about all of its people ? Now more than ever , in relation to globalization , the workers of the world have no country . So I cannot betray that which I never truly had , in the first place . https://www.marxists.org/archive/rosdolsky/1965/workers.htm Lastly , what is , and is not American has always been subjective . I could argue the point that I as a Communist am the epitamy of what a good American should be . Image Image While you , @Spider-Man , could conversely claim the same of yourself , as a fascist , and insist that conversely it is I whom is unAmerican , whatever that is supposed to mean . Image Image Both of our respective sides claim to be patriotic . And on the question of Biden , those of us whom have decided to convalesce behind his campaign do so out of a sense of popular frontism , in spite of any misgivings we might have . https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/obama-endorsement-democrat-biden/ , https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/4/13/1937013/-Bernie-and-Biden-form-Popular-Front-against-the-White-Nationalist-Party
Godstud wrote:Trump is the Traitor, if it's guilt by association. 35 of his campaign friends are in jail. You are posting dumbass Youtube propaganda from a complete idiot. :lol:

Trump is not a traitor,Russian gate is bullshit.

but Biden was one of the key figures in pushing for the invasion of Iraq in 2003 some say without his contribution it may had not happen
By Code Rood
It's funny to witness, or rather depressing, that people are going to vote for either a demented idiot or a showbiz guy. And many people are even excited about the fact that a walking corpse and a fat buffoon are battling over the keys of the White House, probably not knowing that they're both Zionist stooges and that all of it doesn't really matter.

Next year around this time, Hillary and Obama will be behind bars if Trump remains POTUS. Just trust the plan. :lol: And he's going to do a lot of other bigly things too. Believe me. :lol: And if Biden wins? Boy, I bet he's going to shock the whole damn world. You're in for a lot of excitement and new ideas when this moron gets voted in. :lol: The little children should watch out though. When this fool is president, he undoubtedly gets to sniff and touch more children than usual.

What a fucking clown show.
Deutschmania wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ7ZQigbPUE
Also , what exactly constitutes " America " , in the first place ? And , why should I care about a nation which doesn't seem to personally care about all of its people ? Now more than ever , in relation to globalization , the workers of the world have no country . So I cannot betray that which I never truly had , in the first place . https://www.marxists.org/archive/rosdolsky/1965/workers.htm Lastly , what is , and is not American has always been subjective . I could argue the point that I as a Communist am the epitamy of what a good American should be . Image Image While you , @Spider-Man , could conversely claim the same of yourself , as a fascist , and insist that conversely it is I whom is unAmerican , whatever that is supposed to mean . Image Image Both of our respective sides claim to be patriotic . And on the question of Biden , those of us whom have decided to convalesce behind his campaign do so out of a sense of popular frontism , in spite of any misgivings we might have . https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/obama-endorsement-democrat-biden/ , https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/4/13/1937013/-Bernie-and-Biden-form-Popular-Front-against-the-White-Nationalist-Party

Communist love to act like their patriotic. What communist likes to do is make people feel ashamed of their background, ashamed of their religion, ashamed theirs traditions, ashamed their morality , ashamed of their country , and a need for revolution, communist never follow through with what they promise, fascist at least put more money in everyone's pockets. Fascism is patriotic. Communism is the opposite. Communism can only succeed once the people are ashamed of themselves and decide it's time to go exploring. Communism succeeds when everyone decides that all the generations before them were wrong and that modernism, political correctness, and moral relativism, and secularism is what is best, as well as a classless society where everyone is brainwashed by the government and the Communist party is their God. In a true Communist Regime everyone is a Slave to the regime
:roll: Yet another person who has no fucking clue what Communism is, so they make it so it embodies everything they don't like.

:knife:
Godstud wrote::roll: Yet another person who has no fucking clue what Communism is, so they make it so it embodies everything they don't like.

:knife:

Communism is the biggest killing machine that has ever walked the planet killing over a hundred million people in the 20th century. History defends my argument. Communism seeks a classless society where everyone who disagrees with the government is taking out a re-educated, brainwashed everybody reduced to the same degree of misery , people lose incentive to get educated because they aren't going to make more money than the people working fast food, everyone becomes a slave to the government, everyone is stuck in the same level of misery, everyone must support the government or lose their job, lose their ability to feed themselves, go off to re-education camps or be put before a firing squad. Loveland
:lol: You're talking about Totalitarianism and Dictatorship, not Communism. You have gobbled up American propaganda like a good little monkey.

Do you want to take a guess at how many have died because USA wanted to make other countries democratic, or control them so they made their democracy safer?
Godstud wrote::lol: You're talking about Totalitarianism and Dictatorship, not Communism. You have gobbled up American propaganda like a good little monkey.

Do you want to take a guess at how many have died because USA wanted to make other countries democratic, or control them so they made their democracy safer?
look at the way women in Afghanistan used to have to dress where their faces were covered like they were Darth Vader or ghosts. America tried to give them a better quality of life. Under Saddam Hussein people are getting their tongues cut out for simply protesting the government. We tried to help them live like human beings and not animals. I guess we should have let them stew in their own juices. We offered them freedom and higher quality of life. Shame on us for trying to help
By Godstud
Spider-Man wrote:look at the way women in Afghanistan used to have to dress where their faces were covered like they were Darth Vader or ghosts. America tried to give them a better quality of life.
No. That was not what America was doing. Their motivations were far a from noble. You're deluded and brainwashed into buying 50 year old propaganda. :roll:

The United States invasion of Afghanistan started on October 7, 2001. The United States sought to remove the Taliban from power as they were hosting al-Qaeda terrorists and camps, who were the main suspects of the September 11 attacks.

It wasn't some fucking noble reason of freeing people. It was simple revenge and retribution. :knife:

Spider-Man wrote:Under Saddam Hussein people are getting their tongues cut out for simply protesting the government. We tried to help them live like human beings and not animals. I guess we should have let them stew in their own juices. We offered them freedom and higher quality of life. Shame on us for trying to help
Shame on your for perpetrating lies.

About 600,000 people have been killed in Iraq as a direct result of USA's intervention. Do you think that if you asked the Iraqi people if that was worth it, that they'd agree with America coming in and destroying their country?

Along with Iraq's alleged development of weapons of mass destructions(a lie), another justification for invasion was the purported link between Saddam Hussein's government and terrorist organizations, in particular Al-Qaeda(yet another lie). In that sense, the Bush Administration cast the Iraq war as part of the broader War on Terrorism.

Hussein's Iraq and al Qaeda not linked, Pentagon says
The report released by the Joint Forces Command five years after the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq said it found no "smoking gun" after reviewing about 600,000 Iraqi documents captured in the invasion and looking at interviews of key Iraqi leadership held by the United States, Pentagon officials said.

The assessment of the al Qaeda connection and the insistence that Hussein had weapons of mass destruction were two primary elements in the Bush administration's arguments in favor of going to war with Iraq.

The Pentagon's report also contradicts then-Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, who said in September 2002 that the CIA provided "bulletproof" evidence demonstrating "that there are, in fact, al Qaeda in Iraq."

https://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/03/13/alqaeda.saddam/
By Ter
Saddam Hussein sent USD 10,000 to the family of every Arab suicide bomber who killed Israeli citizens.
For that alone, he deserved to be removed from power and hung like a dog. And he was.
Ter wrote:Saddam Hussein sent USD 10,000 to the family of every Arab suicide bomber who killed Israeli citizens.
For that alone, he deserved to be removed from power and hung like a dog. And he was.

The Americans pay $2500 for Afghan civilians they slaughter. This looks like one hell of a 'moral hazard'.
By Ter
Crantag wrote:The Americans pay $2500 for Afghan civilians they slaughter. This looks like one hell of a 'moral hazard'.

I suppose that was compensation to the families of Afghan civilians killed by mistake or collateral damage?
If so, you cannot compare it to monetary inducements to go and kill civilians.
US killed 600,000 people in Iraq. Does that make up for that? :knife:
Ter wrote:I suppose that was compensation to the families of Afghan civilians killed by mistake or collateral damage?
If so, you cannot compare it to monetary inducements to go and kill civilians.

They are both a price put on civilian lives, with payout due to the families. I don't know what the US pays to families in Iraq, the fee in Afghanistan is well documented and more familiar to me. There is an element of parallel, doesn't matter that you won't admit it.
Last edited by Crantag on 26 May 2020 22:23, edited 1 time in total.
By Rich
Godstud wrote:US killed 600,000 people in Iraq. Does that make up for that? :knife:

That's a filthy Liberal lie. The vast majority of people killed, were killed by Sunni Arab Muslim terrorists, Shia Militias, the Peshmurga and regular Iraqi Army working under its own tactical command.
By Godstud
Fascists like to deny reality and that their actions have consequences.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]