My political views. Absolute monarchy, absolute theocracy - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Somebody suggested I start a serious thread about my political views. So I'm going to make multiple YouTube explaining. Essentially, I believe that an anointed charismatic prophet, Messiah, savior, genius becomes the absolute monarch who establishes a one-party state that is a theocracy where everyone works together and the media supports the regime, and there's fascist propaganda all over the place

Image yes I know Mussolini died urinated on mutilated and hung upside down. Jesus Christ died naked, mutilated, and nailed to a bit of wood, crowned with thorns. But that's not how Christianity or Fascism ends

Image I think Donald Trump is still the best person to vote for because he's the most Anti politically correct. If we want the rape epidemic in Europe to come to America , then vote against Donald Trump. Political correctness destroyed Europe and turn Sweden in to the rape capital of the world. Those Muslim immigrants come from countries where they've never seen women unveiled and any woman in a mini skirt or bikini is asking to get raped and an unveiled w****. Also all you have to do is read the Quran. It has psychopathic tortures and plenty of calls to violence and bigotry even worse than the Bible. The prophet Muhammad was a terrorist and Isis cuts off heads because Muhammad cut off heads. At least Jesus said love your enemies and turn the other cheek and didn't go around cutting off heads. When it was time to Stone the adulterer he said let those who are without sin cast the first stone. Muhammad commanded and did the Opposites. He was extremely violent. Therefore, we cannot have politically correct presidents like Obama who said we should not call Isis Islamic terrorists because they hijacked a peaceful religion. The Quran proves Obama wrong. Wake up. Vote for Donald Trump!
Attachments
if-you-kill-me-now-l-will-come-back-at-6828239.png
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Yeah.....no thanks

Monarchy belongs to the medieval era and fascism is a dead and dangerous ideology
although it seems lik China is reviving it by pretending to be Communist

Vatican City state is its own country and was founded by Benito Mussolini and his fascist regime. Vatican City state is an absolute monarchy and an absolute theocracy with an infallible Shepherd who makes all the final say so in all matters with the church magisterium, defining infallible dogmas, and Vatican City state is a one-party State and a one religion state. Vatican City state is the epitome of fascist. Russia is also moderate fascist. Donald Trump says that the president has absolute power and makes many statements which would suggest he is a fascist, he just does not use that word to identify himself, but he has stated that he is a nationalist, he is anti-liberal he is anti politically correct, he is patriotic, and has all the marks of a fascist. If he could have a one-party State and a media that was forced to promote his regime, I'm sure he would prefer that over what we have here .
MerlinMagus wrote:All democracies end in chaos from Pericles to our days. The government of the many generates confusion and corruption. We urgently need a tyranny.

I would agree provided that the Tyrant knew what is best for society. Benito Mussolini conquered first world cradle of democracy without shedding blood and was a benevolent dictator for almost 23 years. Hitler deceived him and destroyed him when he was a grandfather. However, he took over the government and Military of the Cradle of democracy without firing a shot. He let political opponents out of jail to provide for their families. A lot of people make cartoons of him that mocked him. He was down-to-earth and funny and a good father as well as a good leader. We need someone like that. At least who he was before 1939
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

is it you , Moscow Marjorie ? https://exte[…]

This year, Canada spent more paying interest on it[…]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachment[…]

On the epidemic of truth inversion

Environmental factors and epigenetic expressions […]